4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

7. LIS - suffocated thanks to the Baddies

8. Crazypainter- voting for DarthNoob

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb - voting for DarthNoob

11. Sayalzah

Yeah Darth, that last post just begs for an explanation. Not only do I second Bb but also...why would you claim that role?

edit:ah the light comes on. I understand what DM was saying and it was not what I had thought before.

So I dont second what Bb said.

BUT I still think that Darth is quite suspicious.

Edited by crazypainter

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting that to be your answer DN...

I agree with Clozo, it's too early to be putting a vote on Darth. He could be the vampire.

Ok. Lets look at this from a realistic perspective.

1) The Vampire had a 1/10 chance of picking last night's victim. Seems to be fairly low... I would never take that bet.

2) The odds are 1/2 that the power ranger chose to spy the attack victim last night so that the baddies would know who they were killing. That's a bet I would love to take, and therefore am casting my vote.

3) I don't know if I have played against DarthNoob before, but I see that he has plenty of experience here on BD. Am I supposed to believe that he chose to out himself as the innocent spy role (one of the most valuable innocent roles) in the very first post following the night? No way. The only reason he would EVER do that would be if he were a baddie trying to confirm himself as an innocent. The only reason the Vampire would ever do that is IF he had made a mistake.

4) Judging from DN's response, he was completely aware of what he was doing, and in no way believes that he made a mistake.

So to sum this up... We know for certain that last night the Baddies killed AND blocked LIS (in case he was the zombie). That they were extremely likely to also spy whoever they killed last night (because the most valuable thing for them to know is IF they successfully killed the zombie) and in fact the odds of the doing so were 50/50 (50 that they chose to spy who they killed, or 50 that they chose anyone else).

My vote is not premature. And waiting to vote until much later in the day prevents pressure and critical discussion time. As far as I'm concerned, Day 1 is a snap. DN is a baddie and we need to take him down (btw, it's not bandwagoning with the amount of proof that we have. 'Bandwagoning' typically only applies to a weak suspicion). So hop on folks! Lets git us a no-good trick-r-treater! :thumbsup:

1. DarthNoob

2. Framm 18- voting for DarthNoob

3. Marth/DudleyDude

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

8. Crazypainter- voting forDarthNoob

9. Unreality

11. Sayalzah

As had been said the odds that DN is a baddie is better then him being anything else.

I'm back and ready to go now!

After reading the night post and Darth's immediate claim to LIS being the skeleton, I have to agree with BB.

1. DarthNoob

3. Marth/DudleyDude - voting for DarthNoob

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

8. Crazypainter- voting forDarthNoob

9. Unreality

11. Sayalzah

Bb, Darth is a newbie to this mafia on BD. This is his ??3rd?? game I think. But he is catching on very fast and proving to be a good player.

Yet as I know, we all make mistakes. Hell, I make one each hour at least!:lol:

So Darth please give me a good reason to change my vote. I dont believe you.

Yeah, it is pretty likely that DN is a baddie.

1. DarthNoob

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

9. Unreality

11. Sayalzah-voting for DarthNoob

edit: colors weren't working

Edited by sayalzah

Does the lynch stop when a majority is reached?

I think Darth has to call no contest.

Even though Darth did say a couple of pages ago that he wouldnt be that active today, I think he knows he is caught and doesnt know what to say to weasel out of this.

The lynch is ending now Sayalzah, 'cause I'm giving myself up.

I gotta pay for my mistakes! This is, as CP pointed out, only my third game.

Luckily, my DiffyQ test was easy!!!!!! =D

Hopefully I didn't do any grievous mistakes like I did in this mafia game.

Good luck to the baddies! And to the goodies too! I think mafia games are most interesting when they last long (well, if they last long and all sides have a fair chance of winning)

I'd leave some kind of so-long-and-goodbye poem, but I'm still kinda busy =/ (maybe later?)

I think Darth has to call no contest.

Even though Darth did say a couple of pages ago that he wouldnt be that active today, I think he knows he is caught and doesnt know what to say to weasel out of this.

This is the first time I've been able to log in today. But you were otherwise spot on ^^

EDIT: I just saw Brandonb's post. I'm glad that somebody had enough confidence in my mafia ability to think I wouldn't do such a crazy mistake =P

EDIT2: I think I'm going to start rooting for the real vampire to die... lol

Edited by DarthNoob

Bored in my algebra class so might as well remind you guys you have less than 8 hours to vote.

ALSO I'M LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT FOR DERRAI!!

Ictnike and music if you guys are there post here and say you are ready to take over

I'd be more than happy to fill in for him, however Ictnike did sign up before me so if he wants it he can go for it.

:lol:

ha Darth! You are a worthy adversary! I look forward to playing with you again soon.

So I guess the day ends in about 3 hours so thats not too different than the planned end of day.

I look forward to your Poem DN! I always enjoy them, especially when I get the answer right!

bb: nice catch

and

darth: trick or treat :P

1. DarthNoob

2. Framm 18 - voting for DarthNoob

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

9. Unreality - voting for DarthNoob

11. Sayalzah- voting for DarthNoob

cp: seeing as DN called no contest, the day ends probably whenever Gmaster gets on

Well yes it does end now. But I'm going to wait on slick to come back to make the post because I promised him tonight.

EDIT: Also just because Music hasn't been on and I know tpaxatb will be back for the next Mafia I'm going to have Music replace Derrai as he hasn't returned (this is the 3rd time or so he has done this...)

Edited by Gmaster479

duh.gif

I WAS A ROTTEN BADDIE, BY DN

duh.gif

How could I have been so foolish, thought Darthnoob. I felt so confident at first, and then I let the cat out of the bag.

He felt like Jackie Gleason on a computer. I GOT A BIIIIIIIIG MOUTH!!!!!! He was very unsuccessful trying to get out of it. The other baddies frowned upon him, and each gave him the finger. Brandonb was not about to let it slip past him, after his years of experience. The trouble with slip of tongue is that it bites back with a vengeance.

Everyone was mad at him for his wrongful post and his denial. All he could say was, "I might of got the names confused like before".

The consequences were as follows:

Instead of a lynch, the public decided to make a bloody mess out of things. They dragged Hanna Montana over to the stakes which were already firmly placed in the ground. Then they tied her to the stakes and proceeded slowly over her with with a power mower. One of the goodies yelled out ," Cheers to John Deere". The majority of the crowd had been splattered with all the blood spitting out. Also, they were hit with her guts and bone fragments. The end of a baddie and a nicely trimmed lawn, all at the same time. The vultures were there before everyone left to feast on the tid-bits.

NOTATION: DUE TO DERRAI'S INACTIVITY, HE IS NOW REPLACED BY MUSICLUVR95

Enjoy the remainder of the game y'all. I'll be back after my shower.

1. DarthNoob-Dead by popular demand

2. Framm 18

3. Marth/DudleyDude

4. Clozo

5. musicluvr95

6. tellis150

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb

11. Sayalzah

Backup: