BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Halloween Mafia

Gmaster479

upon further thought, the Power Ranger is more dangerous because (1) kills nightly and the Phantom maybe kills only every other but we dont know the full extent of her abilities (spy/kill alternator perhaps?) and (2) the Phantom is known to us and an easy lynch whereas the PR still glides by under the radar. For that reason I think we should go after the PR too, or maybe exclusively, today.

So between Framm 18 and Clozo, we have (a) the last goodie [other than me], and (b) the Power Ranger.

Which of those two would vote for CP and which of those two would vote for the opposite?

* in one way of looking at it, the PR would want to glide by still, voting off the easy kill Phantom and leaving themselves with two powerless goodies; in another way of looking at it, the PR may be trying to cast suspicion on the other possible PR by voting for them

the first is more likely...

1. DarthNoob - Hannah Montana - Dead by popular demand

2. Framm 18 - voting for Crazypainter

3. Marth/DudleyDude - Phantomized

4. Clozo - voting for Framm 18

5. musicluvr95 - double killed by Werewolf/Baddies

6. tellis150 - followed the trail of candy and sawed in half by the Baddies

7. LIS - suffocated thanks to the Baddies

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality - voting for Framm 18

10. Brandonb - stabbed by the Phantom

11. Sayalzah - Batman - electrocuted by Frankie

edit ~ roster touch-up

Edited by unreality

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Framm 18 - voting for Clozo

4. Clozo - voting for Framm 18

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality- voting for Framm 18

10. Brandonb - stabbed by the Phantom

11. Sayalzah - Batman - electrocuted by Frankie

I am going to out myself and say that I am the PR. CP, I am going to point out the fact that there only one way that the goodies can lose this game.

CP, Clozo and I would like to point out that "goodies losing" is not synonymous with "Phantom winning", in fact if you go that route it will backfire and you will end up in 3rd place. Vote with us against Framm 18 and secure, at the lowest, 2nd place, and at the highest, if you are cunning, top place. At this point it's out of our hands and in yours, CP, and depending on your choice now and another one soon, you can choose between 3rd, 2nd and 1st place. So choose to vote against Framm before he offs his last threat (you, because if you vote with him against us, the goodies will be essentially fallen already).

So we need to lynch Framm today because otherwise he will win

CP, Clozo and I would like to point out that "goodies losing" is not synonymous with "Phantom winning", in fact if you go that route it will backfire and you will end up in 3rd place. Vote with us against Framm 18 and secure, at the lowest, 2nd place, and at the highest, if you are cunning, top place. At this point it's out of our hands and in yours, CP, and depending on your choice now and another one soon, you can choose between 3rd, 2nd and 1st place. So choose to vote against Framm before he offs his last threat (you, because if you vote with him against us, the goodies will be essentially fallen already).

So we need to lynch Framm today because otherwise he will win

Let's see if she votes with you she can't perform a kill tonight and gets voted off tomorrow. She votes with me, it would not be in my best interest to kill her tonight as I will be voted off the next lynch. So at worst she has a tie if she chooses to go with me. So I am begging you CP to vote with me.

Edited by Framm 18

DAY 4: FOUR MINUS ONE

One more kill should do the trick. At least that's what was expected. The kids were sure they had captured the only baddie left. Framm was held by the other three, against his will. He tried desperately to explain that he was the PR and shouldn't be killed but, it just wasn't good enough.

Quickly, they dragged him to the quarry. Nearby, they tossed him into a pool of quick sand. He was to tired from the struggle to worm his way out. He began pleading to be helped out of the thick pool of death. They were sick of listening to his whining and began to pelt him with rocks, as he was up to his waist in the quick sand. He became so bruised and bloody that he finally gave up and sunk down slowly. To top him off, the witch pulled out a M40 sniper rifle and shot his brains out profusely. It was the most horrible looking sight ever seen.

In conclusion of this day, the other three began to munch out on his many bags of candy. THE GOODIES WON! GREAT JOB/GAME EVERYBODY!

END OF DAY 4

Roster:

2. Framm 18-Power Ranger

4. Clozo-Werewolf

8. Crazypainter-Phantom

9. Unreality - Witch

10. Brandonb-dead from Phantom

11. Sayalzah - Batman- electrocuted by Frankie.

Backups:

1. Icktinike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good job guys! :thumbsup:

I took everything I had not to stop you when you almost lynched Clozo ;)

Can you post all the roles please?

That lynch for me was so frustrating. Had Clozo not removed her vote, I think that I would have had a good shot at winning this game. Oh well, I have had a great experience for future games.

Good job guys! :thumbsup:

I took everything I had not to stop you when you almost lynched Clozo ;)

Can you post all the roles please?

Gosh yeah. I barked up every wrong tree on day 3! :duh: :duh: :duh: Tried to pressure clozo and then unreality... I had nothing to work with after DN and sayalzah's day 1 hijinx :wacko:

Good thing that non-death tie lynches are almost always an advantage for the goodies. :blush:

Oh and a quick side note. On day 3 if unreality was lynched and his plan of pretending to be the Phantom backfired, CP had her action in to kill BB so they wouldve both died and Framm would merely have had to kill clozo to win. It was clozo's belief in unreality that ultimately won it for the goodies

Sorry, just got home from work. Here you go:

1. DarthNoob - Hannah Montana

2. Framm 18 - Power Ranger

3. Marth - Jack O Lantern

4. Clozo - Werewolf

5. Derrai - Vampire

6. tellis150 - Pirate

7. LIS - Skeleton

8. Crazypainter - PHANTOM

9. Unreality - Witch

10. Brandonb - Headless Zombie

11. Sayalzah - Batman

Yes. I just doubt that CP can stand up right now.laugh.gif

Ok so where was I today? 29palms. Just got back. Ahhh! I have yet to read and catch up. I'm in wonder valley now. Home in 4 hrs. ...omg....

Tell u monday. :(

Cool, I thought Unreality was the witch.

The game lasted way longer and was way closer than I thought! I was upset when Framm gave himself in though. As the famous Galaxy Quest line goes, NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER! Right? Ha... but besides that, I felt Framm played perfectly. He never once gave cause for suspicion... and was only slightly under participating for the average goodie, I think. Despite his two teammates being failures, he almost pulled it off!

Cool, I thought Unreality was the witch.

The game lasted way longer and was way closer than I thought! I was upset when Framm gave himself in though. As the famous Galaxy Quest line goes, NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER! Right? Ha... but besides that, I felt Framm played perfectly. He never once gave cause for suspicion... and was only slightly under participating for the average goodie, I think. Despite his two teammates being failures, he almost pulled it off!

I don't think either Clozo or Unreality would have changed their vote no matter what I said, so I tried to win CP's vote and then play for the tie at least. I was not giving up. The biggest game changing moment was when Clozo removed her vote for Unreality if not for that I probably would have won it. But I don't think I did that bad for my second time playing and first time as a baddie. Don't feel bad about it, that mistake at the beginning could of happened to anybody.

It's alright clozo, I just wish it had been the day after. I found out about Framm that night. Though I was pretty sure if I outed myself and Framm then Phantom would have killed me the next night. I didn't have the slightest idea it was CP, she plays this game sooooo well. :D

Okay, how does one strangle skeletons :D

Bb was straight out the starting blocks - grats again,

GMaster479, please post the actions on the wiki - seperate page Halloween Mafia (actions), or post them here or if using google post a link, that way someone can copy them thanks.

Now. High-jack moment - sign up for Scooby Doo please

FanQ