BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Halloween Mafia

Gmaster479

Prelude: Some big candy

Welcome to the town of Hallowseve, a town where Halloween was celebrated with much joy and lots of candy. Every year each kid wanted to dress up as the same spooky thing, whether it be a witch, ghost, zombie, or whatever they felt would scare the life out of those poor candy-giving souls. Some kids however would rather buy some new-fad costume or dress up as their favorite star on TV. They were never scary, but the kids enjoyed dressing up as them.

*****************************************G

Although all the houses gave out some sort of treat, there was always one house that gave out the most. Mr. G always loved the traditional scary costumes the kids wore and always gave big chocolate bars and buckets full of candy to the kids who wore them. He was never able to relate to the "new costumes" those other kids had and never gave them more than any other house. As the years passed the kids not wearing the traditional scary costumes were beginning to notice that their candy stash was significantly smaller than those of the others. They felt they were being discriminated by that one old man. Not wanting to kill the guy who gave out the candy, and not wanting to stoop to the level of making a scary costume like the others, they knew all they had to do was be the only ones who came to his doors, and that simply meant eliminating the competition.

On the week before or leading up to Halloween there were always fun events in Hallowseve where everyone would be running around like crazy. There would be inflatable toys, pictures and pumpkin pie, the perfect place for someone to "accidentally" fall or get ill or something like that. The costume kids met together and decided this would be when they took out the scary kids before Halloween. As usual though, there was another person roaming who kind of fell in between. Each year one kid dressed up as the Phantom of the Opera. He was a greedy kid as well as a loner and wanted all of Mr. G's candy for himself. With the cunning and cleverness he had no one even knew what he was capable of. So let us begin a Mafia for the greatest reward of October, Halloween Candy

Baddies

- 1 kill per night

- Have BTSC

Hannah Montana: For some odd reason this girl likes her. Chooses one person to block per night.

Batman: Scary to bad guys? Not really. His costume is very poor. Copies a random night action and can use it the following night.

Power Ranger: Another good costume under appreciated by Mr. G. Spies on one person per night

Goodies:

Witch: Chooses someone to save each night

Jack-O-Lantern: Traps one person for one night/day cycle. (Blocks action, stops lynch vote, can't be lynched)

Headless zombie: At night, takes his killer with him if he dies.

Werewolf: Can bite someone once per night (will not know they have been bitten). If he bites the same person two nights in a row, he kills them.

Vampire: Spies one person each night using his bat-powers

Skeleton: Takes the role of the first goodie to die

Pirate: Can make his vote count 3x or 0x.

Independent:

Phantom: Powers unknown to the rest of you.

Up for suggestions, if not...

Hosts: GMaster479 and Slick

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh...Why not hehe. Something to tide me over while I wait for people to be more open for Ye Olde and while I work on Disgaea Mafia.

1. DarthNoob

2. Framm 18 or Framm (if you like)

3. Marth

Yay :D But my friends and I were thinking of going to a party as the power rangers lmao :P

1. DarthNoob

3. Marth

4. Clozo

1. DarthNoob

3. Marth

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

Hey Tellis150, great to have to you on board. My suggestion is if you are new to Mafia to look over some old threads like High school Mafia 2 and the current Brush Up Mafia, as well as looking at the Newbies Guide to Mafia pinned at the top of the page to help you out. Keep checking to see when this game starts :)

Question about Jack-o-latern.

If he targets the Zombie on the same night as a killing role targets the Zombie. Will the Zombie still kill the targeter (if that makes sense)?

As in scsw's mafia's and in mine, blocks always prevail. Therefore if the Jack O Lantern and one of the Baddies both target the same person, then there would be no kill that night.

As in scsw's mafia's and in mine, blocks always prevail. Therefore if the Jack O Lantern and one of the Baddies both target the same person, then there would be no kill that night.

I think his question was more:

If Jack targets the Headless Zombie for capture, and the baddies target the Headless Zombie to kill, will the Zombie's reaction to kill the attacker happen. Though I would think that captured players can't be targetted by the baddies anyway.

you know what, why not!

I was thinking the same thing.

1. DarthNoob

3. Marth

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

7. LIS

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb

Though I do have a few questions.

1) Does the jack-o-lantern also prevent deaths at night? or only during the day?

2) Can the Headless Zombie be blocked? (I hope so or that means there are automatically essentially 2 baddies)

3) When does the Pirate choose how much weight his vote will have?

4) What is the Phantom's wincon?

5) Does Batman's ability apply to every single character in the game?

1. DarthNoob

3. Marth

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

7. LIS

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb

11. Sayalzah

When is this starting?

Very soon. We will need to get a final confirmation, in order to start off with an ample amount of players that are active.wink.gif

If anyone feels they may be inactive then, please, speak up.

Backups!!! Come one come all. The first one is usually utilized.

Edited by akaslickster

Though I do have a few questions.

1) Does the jack-o-lantern also prevent deaths at night? or only during the day? Yes he prevents night deaths

2) Can the Headless Zombie be blocked? (I hope so or that means there are automatically essentially 2 baddies) Yes he can be blocked

3) When does the Pirate choose how much weight his vote will have? Anytime during the day he PM's us. Otherwise it is 1.

4) What is the Phantom's wincon? That's the fun part. You don't know...

5) Does Batman's ability apply to every single character in the game? Yes, he can copy everyone including the baddies and the Phantom

Also for everyone's knowledge, if the Phantom is spied upon his RD is revealed to that person.

This will more than likely start tomorrow night assuming we get everything confirmed. Is that okay with everyone?