BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Halloween Mafia

Gmaster479

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it that DN was Hanna Montana, not the Power Ranger? I'll add that to the roster :thumbsup:

They dragged Hanna Montana over to the stakes...

1. DarthNoob - [Hanna Montana] Dead by popular demand

2. Framm 18

3. Marth/DudleyDude

4. Clozo

5. musicluvr95

6. tellis150

7. LIS - suffocated thanks to the Baddies

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb

11. Sayalzah

Thanks BB. Here is the updated roster and a reminder that you have 12 hours or so to put in your actions so please get them in

1. DarthNoob - [Hanna Montana] Dead by popular demand

2. Framm 18

3. Marth/DudleyDude

4. Clozo

5. musicluvr95

6. tellis150

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb

11. Sayalzah

Well the night is over, and I have some suspicions about who else might be a baddie.

BTW, now that the night is over, I just wanted to share that the Phantom has the ability (among others I am sure) to send messages through the host. I received one last night.

He/She ended their phrase with the word "MAN!" in case that type of speech pattern is significant to anyone. The message itself didn't seem significant at all at a glance. Just a threat. I just can't see what the purpose was... which is why I made sure not to disclose the visit until now, after the end of night 2, just in case there's some sort of repercussion for talking about it :rolleyes:

Night 2: The mask revealed, the bolts unfasten

Batman and the Power Ranger were scared and confused. There pop-star leader had been brutally murdered and they knew that they needed another kill tonight. They went to Batman's house and looked at all the wasted candy when the Power Ranger got a brilliant idea...

***************************************G

Marth and the guys were hanging out around the neighborhood chatting about Halloween and ghosts and goblins. As they were walking they passed the ominous spooky house. One of the kids said

"Man, I'll never go in there"

"It's not scary I'll go in there" said Marth

"No way man you're too chicken" quipped the other kid

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

"FINE THEN GO!"

With a bold strut Marth started walking towards that big spooky house on top of the hill, ignoring every scary movie ever seen...

*************************************G

While the kids were all watching Marth fearlessly walk towards his doom, the Jack-O-Lantern quickly hid one of the kids, trying to stop anything bad from happening to him just in case.

tellis150 was sitting at his house during all the nights festivities. He was too young and too scared to try and find out where all of his other friends had gone. Suddenly there was a rap on the door. tellis150 walked up and answered it only to see nothing there other than a piece of candy.

"Oo, a piece of candy!" he said aloud. He took it up and put it in his pocket. He then proceeded to find another piece of candy, saying the same line over and over again until it was too late. He followed it straight into a trap where he was caught like a rabbit in a make shift trap. Batman flipped over the box and covered it up and then like a mad magician began to perform the 'trick' of cutting tellis150 in half. Of course this trick did not end well as after minutes of searing pain Batman finished his maniacal hacking of tellis150 and then proceeded to slide the box out to the curb only a few feet away from the group of kids by the gate of the house. They all rushed over only to see an even more gruesome death than the night before. They began to grieve but it was forcibly cut short by a blood curdling scream

Marth had just entered the door of the house. It closed behind him. He was hoping to take a step in and run away saying he did it, but his captor didn't agree with his plans.

"Christine may have gotten away little Marth but that doesn't mean that you are getting away" said an eerie voice

Marth whipped around just to see a masked figure come swinging down from the chandelier and knocking him against the wall. He screamed so loud but it was cut short by the thud of the wall. The Phantom then proceeded to mask him and gag him with one of his capes and then sent him down the hill. The kids were waiting at the bottom and they soon saw Marth's mangled body rolling down the hill. The good little children were down 2 more people as they were forced to bury two friends before dawn.

*******************************************G

END OF NIGHT 2

DAY 2 ENDS 11 PM EST 9 PM MST 8 PM PST

Roster:

1. DarthNoob - Hannah Montana - Dead by popular demand

2. Framm 18

3. Marth/DudleyDude - Phantomized

4. Clozo

5. musicluvr95

6. tellis150 - followed the trail of candy and sawed in half by the Baddies

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb

11. Sayalzah

Edited by Gmaster479

Roster:

2. Framm 18- voting for Crazypainter

4. Clozo

5. musicluvr95

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb

11. Sayalzah

I would just like to hear what you say. I thought that it was weird that you were defending DN even though he made such an obvious mistake.

I only asked a question Framm. Go look at the series of conversation...

Darth messes up...

post 74 ":huh:"

post 76 "Yeah Darth, that last post just begs for an explanation. Not only do I second Bb but also...why would you claim that role?

edit:ah the light comes on. I understand what DM was saying and it was not what I had thought before.

So I dont second what Bb said.

BUT I still think that Darth is quite suspicious. "

And the entire time I havent changed my vote"

Post 82 "Bb, Darth is a newbie to this mafia on BD. This is his ??3rd?? game I think. But he is catching on very fast and proving to be a good

Yet as I know, we all make mistakes. Hell, I make one each hour at least!:lol:

So Darth please give me a good reason to change my vote. I dont believe you. "

post 84 "OK come one come all be a replacement!

Darth, gonna call it quits? Maybe end the day early?

We havent heard much from you for your defense. "

Mind you I never took my vote off. I just asked a question. Because Darth is really good in the other forums I couldnt believe he made that mistake. I just wanted a touch more info before i was certain. Thanks for that Bb.

*how do i make those multi quotes....arg"

Ok just sounded like a defense for him. Will leave my vote for now since noone else is voting, will change my vote if we get some more info on someone else. But if we could find some more info that would be helpful. I think that there is around 12 hours left during the day.

Edited by Framm 18

Below is a clearer way to see what my thought process was. And I dont realy see how my asking for clarification from the accussed makes you point your finger at me Framm.

But this is what the game is about...we point fingers and dig looking for more clues.

...And how do you know that LIS was the skeleton? :unsure:

L1. DarthNoob

2. Framm 18

3. Marth/DudleyDude

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb - voting for DarthNoob

11. Sayalzah

You really need to explain that.

BTW hosts, what happens in the event of a tie lynch?

Edit: Color

:huh:

1. DarthNoob

2. Framm 18

3. Marth/DudleyDude

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

8. Crazypainter- voting for DarthNoob

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb - voting for DarthNoob

11. Sayalzah

Yeah Darth, that last post just begs for an explanation. Not only do I second Bb but also...why would you claim that role?

edit:ah the light comes on. I understand what DM was saying and it was not what I had thought before.

So I dont second what Bb said.

BUT I still think that Darth is quite suspicious.

Bb, Darth is a newbie to this mafia on BD. This is his ??3rd?? game I think. But he is catching on very fast and proving to be a good player.

Yet as I know, we all make mistakes. Hell, I make one each hour at least!:lol:

So Darth please give me a good reason to change my vote. I dont believe you.

OK come one come all be a replacement!

Darth, gonna call it quits? Maybe end the day early?

We havent heard much from you for your defense.

I think Darth has to call no contest.

Even though Darth did say a couple of pages ago that he wouldnt be that active today, I think he knows he is caught and doesnt know what to say to weasel out of this.

This is the first time I've been able to log in today. But you were otherwise spot on ^^

EDIT: I just saw Brandonb's post. I'm glad that somebody had enough confidence in my mafia ability to think I wouldn't do such a crazy mistake =P

EDIT2: I think I'm going to start rooting for the real vampire to die... lol

crazypainter, on 26 October 2009 - 07:56 AM, said:

Bb, Darth is a newbie to this mafia on BD. This is his ??3rd?? game I think. But he is catching on very fast and proving to be a good player.

Yet as I know, we all make mistakes. Hell, I make one each hour at least!

So Darth please give me a good reason to change my vote. I dont believe you.

That is why and it was a toss-up between you and another player as to who I voted for.

Let's just say that the other player seems to be playing this game in a Phantasmic way.

Still willing to change my vote, just need to get more people to vote.

P.S. We need to get the votes in. Only around 9 hours to go.

Edit: did not feel like going back and finding the post or deleting all the other replys/posts? on your last post.

Edited by Framm 18

4. Clozo

5. musicluvr95

8. Crazypainter -voting for Sayalzah

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb

11. Sayalzah

Im going a bit nutty with this. I was only thinking that there was a chance that DM could have been the vampire but then

I changed my mind after reading Brandonb"s post # 79. Thanks Bb!!

As for another person to vote for... I really dont have a clue, except to vote for someone who has not been active and has just been going with the flow.

Roster:

4. Clozo

5. musicluvr95

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb - voting for Sayalzah

11. Sayalzah