BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

tiger_lily111

Question

• Answers 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

haha i probably be trying for a while then im going to try and go off the title then. its a weird guess though

if its not dinner then its dessert. so maybe if you cut into a dessert like pie?

a snake....???

haha i probably be trying for a while then im going to try and go off the title then. its a weird guess though

if its not dinner then its dessert. so maybe if you cut into a dessert like pie?

None of these, though now I may have to get something sweet for lunch ... :lol:

hmmmm another shot i believe im stretching it with this one

opening a shaken soda can? Stretch out thy neck for the widow's knife, (opening the tab) Twist not away from thy gradu'l path.(no stopping the pressure) When it has finished, there will be strife. ( when it explodes) As well, a mark-ed absence of wrath! (its not really violent rather messy)

hmmmm another shot i believe im stretching it with this one

opening a shaken soda can? Stretch out thy neck for the widow's knife, (opening the tab) Twist not away from thy gradu'l path.(no stopping the pressure) When it has finished, there will be strife. ( when it explodes) As well, a mark-ed absence of wrath! (its not really violent rather messy)

No, not it,

you have one aspect pretty close.

-_-:ph34r:

sabrage, the act of opening a bottle of champaigne with a sword?

Stretch out thy neck for the widow's knife, - obvious reference to the use of a sword

Twist not away from thy gradu'l path. - not opening the bottle by the traditional way of twisting the cork out

When it has finished, there will be strife. - lots and lots of bubbles

(As well, a mark-ed absence of wrath!) - according to my friend Wiki, if sabrage is done correctly it results in little loss of the champaigne (assuming the "wrath" is interpreted as "grapes of wrath"?

sabrage, the act of opening a bottle of champagne with a sword?

Stretch out thy neck for the widow's knife, - obvious reference to the use of a sword

Twist not away from thy gradu'l path. - not opening the bottle by the traditional way of twisting the cork out

When it has finished, there will be strife. - lots and lots of bubbles

(As well, a mark-ed absence of wrath!) - according to my friend Wiki, if sabrage is done correctly it results in little loss of the champagne (assuming the "wrath" is interpreted as "grapes of wrath"?

Not what I intended - an interesting thought, but my interpretations differ.

I can't help but think it has to be like what the guy said with the sword and the champage, only the widow's "knife" is a bottle opener; then you don't twist the cork out, you pull straight out; the strife is obviously the fizz/bubbles, then the absence of wrath is the "widow" getting a little tipsy and forgetting her lost partner??? going WAY out there for this one