BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

The goal of this particular riddle is to follow my clues to the best of your abilities and hopefully, at the end, someone will present the answer to me.

An apoid of the simplest nature is like the head of a lion chopped off at the neck.

To come full circle to the top of the gardens that hang is to profile the life of accomplishment.

The next step would be to go there. The answer to this riddle is where to go and there is also a reference on where to find the exact location. :) Happy trails.

P.S. this particular riddle is a PoW.

• Answers 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

It's still a pain to search for someone on FB after you have been on for years

Now if you already have facebook I included things to search for on my brainden profile... so hopefully it shouldn't be that hard... I was just hoping you wouldn't have to sign up if you didn't already have it... all things to consider for the next one.

I went to Twitter, home page. Searched 'badudi riddler' 'mr.globbodudi' 'badudimr.glob' DID I MISS SOMETHING?

you spelled mrglobbadudi wrong :) also there is a hint on how to search on the brainden profile a "phrase to remember" in case you weren't using that either

Edited by badudi

1st riddle is the OP called P S a riddle, 2nd riddle is at Mr Glob, 3rd riddle is at Twitter.?

Is this all the riddles, or should I be looking for another?

yes there is another one... I consider the first riddle just a directional toward the first "real" riddle where you can find part of the answer.

Can't do much on that site from my phone

Facebook on Badudi Riddler's wall

er this is the final riddle... I will post the winner on the brainden forum :) thanks for playing

Badudi Riddler when used as a transitive verb this word means: a tract of unenclosed land used as a game preserve.

Badudi Riddler Well I guess this is it the last part of this riddle... I hope you have all enjoyed yourselves as much as I have.

And this is where the chase ends :D

Try just badudi... Facebook searching is like pulling teeth with rubber tweezers

And Badudi, did you create that profile just for this riddle? That's what I call dedication :D

Well, I could find the link after searching "riddler, badudi" in the facebook find a friend search box, even had the scary monkey with the cymbals image, but couldn't follow the link without signing in/creating a profile. 'Fraid I wasnt as dedicated. By George, I think you got it tho.

Well, I could find the link after searching "riddler, badudi" in the facebook find a friend search box, even had the scary monkey with the cymbals image, but couldn't follow the link without signing in/creating a profile. 'Fraid I wasnt as dedicated. By George, I think you got it tho.

I disabled my account after finding the riddle. We knew the answer just had to find that last riddle and read it or it was going to drive me NUTS.

EDIT: lots of help from you pg. Thanks

Edited by hambone

Can't do much on that site from my phone

Facebook on Badudi Riddler's wall

er this is the final riddle... I will post the winner on the brainden forum :) thanks for playing

Badudi Riddler when used as a transitive verb this word means: a tract of unenclosed land used as a game preserve.

Badudi Riddler Well I guess this is it the last part of this riddle... I hope you have all enjoyed yourselves as much as I have.

And this is where the chase ends :D

Try just badudi... Facebook searching is like pulling teeth with rubber tweezers

And Badudi, did you create that profile just for this riddle? That's what I call dedication :D

[spoiler=Finally :)]Found all three riddles. had to sign up on facebook

EDIT: talk about a wild goose chase!

I disabled my account after finding the riddle. We knew the answer just had to find that last riddle and read it or it was going to drive me NUTS.

EDIT: lots of help from you pg. Thanks

Horray!!! the last riddle has been found... I wonder why it is so difficult to find people on facebook??? Yes I did creat both a twitter account and a facebook account just for this riddle. Well thank you all for playing.