Is not always what we seek

Danger; evil lurks everywhere

The worst of all....rarely there

But we know it so well

That even the smallest sign; it's there

Atleast that's what we think

Many are on the brink

Of finding the answer to why

Things like this make only some of us cry.....

this time....rel.req ,ok?

give reasons / explanation of title with your answer.......:D

Hope you enjoy this one in particular.......because I wont give any clues......not even 'closer to the answer' quotes....:D

Edited by EDM

• Answers 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The Seven Deadly Sins: pride, envy, gluttony, lust, angry, covetousness, and sloth?????

What about...

connected to what i highlighted (of what).......look at all clues i have given so far (from the riddle itself)....you'll get it....:D

P.S: I need the explanation and the relation with the title.....:D

A chils covets htier friends or neighbors toys and the things they are allowed to have, begs the parents for the same thing; in turn the parents will beg, borrow, or steal to give the child what it wants...and it is sad to see what some will do just to keep up with the "Jones"...

maybe??

My guess:

Hope. As a kid, we all see hope in many places, but it can be rare, especially in tough times. People having the slightest bit of hope have it, and that's something that can make someone cry, to have it.

nothing yet, but I really like jsai's answer!!! :D :D

the last hint i can give (i might have given it before).....it's a word with two meanings (a homograph).....:D

this should give you more ideas.....;)

and if necessary.....you can google for words....;)

but i need reasoning and relation between the title and the answer.....:D

hmmm a double meaning then for a single word

would it be dreams? As a kid, one sees; One's innocence is all they need To find that what we want Is not always what we seek (dreams for the future) Danger; evil lurks everywhere The worst of all....rarely there ( dreams as in nightmare) But we know it so well That even the smallest sign; it's there (dreams as in hope) At least that's what we think Many are on the brink Of finding the answer to why Things like this make only some of us cry.....(double meaning of dream a nightmare or the loss of a dream....hence crying)

goal/ghoul As a kid, one sees; One's innocence is all they need (ghoul) To find that what we want Is not always what we seek (goal) Danger; evil lurks everywhere The worst of all....rarely there (ghoul) But we know it so well That even the smallest sign; it's there (goal) Atleast that's what we think Many are on the brink (goal) Of finding the answer to why Things like this make only some of us cry.....(ghoul)

conflict

we're conflicted between what we want and what we really need people create conflict out of nothing

some people are addicted to conflict and when they bring it into other peoples lives they hurt those people, its rare because people avoid it, also it's rare not to find it and common cause you find it everywhere