Is not always what we seek

Danger; evil lurks everywhere

The worst of all....rarely there

But we know it so well

That even the smallest sign; it's there

Atleast that's what we think

Many are on the brink

Of finding the answer to why

Things like this make only some of us cry.....

this time....rel.req ,ok?

give reasons / explanation of title with your answer.......:D

Hope you enjoy this one in particular.......because I wont give any clues......not even 'closer to the answer' quotes....:D

Edited by EDM

• Answers 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ok....i'm going to be offline for a week starting tommorrow due to the fact that i've got exams/tests.....

till then i hope someone figures out the answer, coz i'm still not giving any clues....:)

so for now....keep guessing!!! :D

Hey.....how come evryone's ignoring this??? is this too tough??? wacko.gifsmile.gif

well without any hints at all it is going to take more time to solve obviously because we don't have any direction at all

a hypothetical question: if it is a multiple part answer that leads to a single concept/thing, would you say that a partial answer is 'partially correct'... for example if the first stanza referred to

disappointment

and that was correct as far as the first stanza goes, would you say that it was correct for the first?

well without any hints at all it is going to take more time to solve obviously because we don't have any direction at all

a hypothetical question: if it is a multiple part answer that leads to a single concept/thing, would you say that a partial answer is 'partially correct'... for example if the first stanza referred to

disappointment

and that was correct as far as the first stanza goes, would you say that it was correct for the first?

sadly, i wouldn't say that......but my behaviour with guesses.......um, nevermind....;)

incorrect answer anyway.....:(

try again... :D

EDM, I have enjoyed your riddles...And understandable you want some guesses to

solve this one also. But as dD said if you don't "help" in someway: small hint, clues,

directional advice, or even HOW your riddle needs to be solved (1, 2 parts) ect...

I am afraid everyone will have exhausted all the resourses they have as to guesses.

Just friendly..........advice.