BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ye Olde Mafia 2

I have to admit this is very-very random vote. Being busy at office makes me can read all the pages after pages of comments.

RANDOM??? Are you freaking kidding me???

Guys, if you want a goodie to live believe me in this and my last post... It's not wise to lynch any of us... I'm being serious about this. It's clear who the baddies might be by now, just analyze the way they have voted... It could be that they're trying to save DD from the lynch because I just got 3 or 4 straight "RANDOM" votes on me... :dry:

Just something to think about if I die....

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. GMaster479 - voting for SG

2. scsw - voting for NoobishDarth

3. tpaxatb - voting for DudleyDude

4. DudleyDude - voting for SG

5. SG - voting for DudleyDude

6. riranor - voting for JarZe

7. Crazypainter – DEAD (Killed by Exile protecting tpaxatb) Squire

8. JarZe - voting for DudleyDude

9. Derrai - voting for JarZe

10. MrsP - voting for SG

11. EDM - voting for DudleyDude

12. NoobishDarth - voting for JarZe

13. woon - voting for JarZe

14. akaslickster

15. Randro

<sigh>.

JarZe, you more than answered my suspicions right there. Instead of defending yourself, you began claiming that I'm a baddie. I see no reason not to vote for you. If you are a goodie, then you're obviously trying real hard to act like you're not.

Guys, if you want a goodie to live believe me in this and my last post... It's not wise to lynch any of us... I'm being serious about this. It's clear who the baddies might be by now, just analyze the way they have voted... It could be that they're trying to save DD from the lynch because I just got 3 or 4 straight "RANDOM" votes on me... :dry:

JarZe, your concerns is heard.

7. Crazypainter DEAD (Killed by Exile protecting tpaxatb) Squire

10. MrsP - voting for SG

13. woon - voting for SG

14. akaslickster

15. Randro

Edited by woon

Yes we did slick, yes we did. I can say right now that I am a goodie. Having been a host before I can say that I sometimes purposely or accidentaly write in stuff like that. As for now I say we let JarZe, SG, and DD duel it out and we make a decision when we know when night ends

You cannot fool me, period......So now I will vote for:

10. MrsP - voting for SG

13. woon - voting for SG

14. akaslickster-voting for-wacko.gifEDM

15. Randro

Not to subject you to death, but you do need a wake up call.blink.gif

10. MrsP - voting for SG

13. woon - voting for SG

14. akaslickster- voting for- Riranor

15. Randro

I'm sorry, here is the updated version hiccupp.

JarZe, you more than answered my suspicions right there. Instead of defending yourself, you began claiming that I'm a baddie. I see no reason not to vote for you. If you are a goodie, then you're obviously trying real hard to act like you're not.

I said you were a baddie??? When did I say that??? The one who's really gonna look bad if I (or some other goodie) die is YOU... You're pushing way too much on this and it's obvious that you have some backup, I'm not gonna say out loud from who, but it seems that you're definitely being backed up in your actions...

Well it doesn't seem like they were heard, what exactly are you doing???

....as long as it stays a tie I am happy, but this vote REALLY needs some justification. Really.

This is where the problem lies... If the remaining vote is a baddie vote we're leaving the lynch in the hands of the baddies... *Sigh*... Well at least we learned something from today. :dry:

Edited by JarZe

Woah. Flurry of activity since I last checked (maybe not that much activity, but I was expecting it to go into quiet night)

I was simply referring to your comment about me claiming to be a role already claimed, which I still don't understand.

I agree with you with the RANDOM vote. It's weird -.-

You cannot fool me, period......So now I will vote for:

Not to subject you to death, but you do need a wake up call.blink.gif

Yep, we haven't heard from EDM... but that happened in the Brush Up game also. Hopefully we won't need two replacements =/

Just need a vote from Randro.

Does everybody have to vote, or can somebody (in this case Randro) make a post saying "no vote"?

Anywayz...

I'm glad I'm no longer under attack vote wise, and I'm glad it's currently a tie lynch, but the balance seems a little precarious. Guess that's unavoidable. I might go over some earlier posts and try to speculate more, but for the moment I'll just stick with my JarZe vote.

Anyone have a reason for the four votes on SG and DD?

Has anybody been insistent on voting for one person? This could be a quality of a foolish baddie, a scared baddie, or a knowledgable goodie, or a foolish goodie. I don't think the baddies have much to fear this early in the game... but maybe anybody insistent is a baddie using reverse psychology, attacking one person in an attempt to seem like a knowledgable or scared goodie. Either way, the person that is attacked could be a person of interest (a baddie or a powerful goodie), or it was just a random mistake. Heh.

So... yeah, I might go through the early posts later, and see if any persons of interest arise. I don't have as many speculations as I normally do, despite the greater amount of knowledge (due to GM and tpaxatb). Tpaxatb we know is good, but he just voted for DD to tie the vote (I think). Let's hope that between the cleric, Prince, and town guard, they can be protected through this night. Cleric would have to save tpaxatb, because he can't save the same person twice in a row. So the Prince will probably protect GMaster today. Leaving the town guard to flip a coin between the two.

Question: if the town guard protects a baddie, is the baddie still protected, and does the town guard still die?

Noob, you're right as to the reasoning behind my vote. More information will be gleaned from the results of the lynch. I have some suspicions about some certain things, but not much in the way of certainties.

I'm a little wary of stating some things out in the open but...WE MUST FIND THE THIEF ASAP. My being outted gives the baddies many possible opportunities this evening (think about what I'm saying very carefully!) I'm worried about what I think Randro's role is....

One reminder to our protectors (hopefully you'll understand my intentions): The town guard dies if the player s/he's protecting is targeted, and the Cleric cannot target the same person two nights in a row.

Quick question for the host:

How extensive is the prince's kidnap? In other words, does the kidnap victim lose his vote? Does the victim lose his ability that night? Can his ability still be stolen by the thief? Etc?

(edit: fix color tag)

Edited by tpaxatb

10. MrsP - voting for SG

13. woon - voting for SG

14. akaslickster- voting for- Mrsp

15. Randro

I'm a bit confused, though i Have an intuition still.

I don't have much time to participate during the day but I have to say that I'm very confused by the voting. I certainly have not said or done anything suspicious (and I've not even been accused as far as I can tell) yet I'm tied for the lead in the vote. I really thought that someone would have surfaced to either defend or condemn SG by now, yet I haven't seen anything to that effect. I still haven't received an answer as to whether GM is definitely good based on the N1 narrative or not. Slick promised to provide information after the night was over and all he's done is waffle on his vote twice for no apparent reason. In his last posts he says that he hopes I'm the baddie and then immediately changes his vote from Riranor back to MrsP??? I"m not a baddie but I have absolutely no way of offering proof. And I haven't been playing long enough to explicitly tell people my role with some type of code or wink-wink message. And JarZe, I really tried as well to find what you were talking about when you semi-accused DN of repeating a role claim but couldn't find anything at all. Is this another case of the more experienced players being able to communicate and the newer players just not seeing it or am I missing something obvious??

Yep, we haven't heard from EDM... but that happened in the Brush Up game also. Hopefully we won't need two replacements =/

ok guys.....here's the thing....you're going to HAVE to replace me due to the fact that i'm having exams for the next week.....i'll be back next thursday...i had already told P_M, so i hope something works out for all of you....I'M SOOOOOO SORRY!!! :( :(

i'll make sure i'm available for the next brush up game before i start.....that is if i'm not rejected by the others... :(

(why does all the lousy things happen to me ?! :(:dry:-_- )

*this is the first time i've had so many sad smileys* :(

Edited by EDM

Suddenly the members of the royal guard begin moving in on the arguing crowd and move straight in on GMaster.

"GMaster, by order of the prince, you are to come with us immediately for investigation. Resist and we will not hesitate to take you in by force."

GMaster offered no resistance to being taken by the guards. The royal guards lined up in front of and behind him and lead him back to the castle for questioning.

1. GMaster479 {Captured by the Prince}

10. MrsP - voting for SG

13. woon - voting for SG

15. Randro

ok guys.....here's the thing....you're going to HAVE to replace me due to the fact that i'm having exams for the next week.....i'll be back next thursday...i had already told P_M, so i hope something works out for all of you....I'M SOOOOOO SORRY!!! :( :(

i'll make sure i'm available for the next brush up game before i start.....that is if i'm not rejected by the others... :(

(why does all the lousy things happen to me ?! :(:dry:-_- )

*this is the first time i've had so many sad smileys* :(

I told Panther he could have his position back and he said he would but he hasn't posted yet... :dry::angry:

Quick question for the host:

How extensive is the prince's kidnap? In other words, does the kidnap victim lose his vote? Does the victim lose his ability that night? Can his ability still be stolen by the thief? Etc?

Yes, their vote is no longer counted as they are immediately taken as the post showed. Yes, they lose their ability that night and it can't be stolen by the theif. They are technically out of the game while captured.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Wow, I really don't understand that one. Capture GM to break the tie and leave scsw exposed for tonight??? Is it possible the baddies stole the Prince's abilities? If so, would the real Prince be allowed to say so w/o suffering the penalty of revealing their role?

grrrr, I was going back over the day's posts and realized my typo too late to edit. I meant I'm surprised that tpaxatb was left exposed, not scsw.

Hmmmm....I was kinda hoping the prince would have waited to hear the answer from PM regarding the lack of theft during the kidnap...that coupled with the hints i gave about how i was planning to act should have given the prince and the other saving roles a clue on how to act with respect to my protection!

If the thief stole the prince's ability, then I think we're in even more trouble. And if the prince's abilities were stolen, DON'T OUT YOURSELF IN ANY WAY. You're way too important, one of the indie's wincons and a very powerful protector.

1. GMaster479 {Captured by the Prince}

3. tpaxatb - - voting for NoobishDarth

10. MrsP - voting for SG

13. woon - voting for SG

15. Randro

A complete WAG tie. I'm inclined to lean in a different direction here...