BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

A billionairE wept wIth disapproval as his moNey was Being flushed down the drain. oh, How he wept as his family sLinked away. hE wept at the scowling gaze of the public eye fueled by media chauvinism. he wished he Didn’t have money; he really didn’t care at all. the only thing he really needed was this object his father gave to him when he was a boy. without it he would have failed long ago. it is what drives him, what motivates him; as if he is still seeking his father’s approval. he looks at it more and more as the days wear on pleading for its Acceptance, begging for some Sign that he can move on. his only hope was to end up just like his father.

ok, so i took all the uppercase letters and tried to see if it was a hidden anagram......turns out I found two words....

"behead" and "slain"

so i'm guessing he was an assasin or part of a mafia.....???

maybe his father gave him some weapon....???

then again......i never said that I made sense.........:D

ok, so i took all the uppercase letters and tried to see if it was a hidden anagram......turns out I found two words....

"behead" and "slain"

so i'm guessing he was an assasin or part of a mafia.....???

maybe his father gave him some weapon....???

then again......i never said that I made sense.........:D

wow Very cool, unfortunately it is not the answer i am looking for.

reputation....???? key....???? his will....???

all good guesses but there is something the story describes and with the key letters "directing" the way to the answer as well. The actual obvious letters in the story don't spell anything pertinent to the answer.

Edited by badudi

all good guesses but there is something the story describes and with the key letters "directing" the way to the answer as well. The actual obvious letters in the story don't spell anything pertinent to the answer.

I am not sure how the key letter "direct" anything?? Sorry, I have tried several ways

to use them as a key (nothing), I have tried anagram....(not right as a answer)....So

I believe I will just have to guess from clues in the storyblink.gifblush.gifbiggrin.gif

I am not sure how the key letter "direct" anything?? Sorry, I have tried several ways

to use them as a key (nothing), I have tried anagram....(not right as a answer)....So

I believe I will just have to guess from clues in the storyblink.gifblush.gifbiggrin.gif

lol...divorced??

So trying...

Nope sorry Jk good guess though I wish I could help more but I think it is still too early. :)