BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Games to Come (e.g. Mafia)

Gmaster479

A Greek Mythology-themed Mafia might be fun.

Sorry, just noticed that a Percy Jackson and the Olympians one has already been done, and that was Greek-mythologyish. Ummm... How about mathematical mafia?( it would be really fun for myself and any other math nerds)

A Greek Mythology-themed Mafia might be fun.

Sorry, just noticed that a Percy Jackson and the Olympians one has already been done, and that was Greek-mythologyish. Ummm... How about mathematical mafia?( it would be really fun for myself and any other math nerds)

Someone could still do a Greek mythology based one as long as it's not Percy Jackson based. If you wanted to base it on Percy Jackson, you should ask the hosts of the other mafias.

I would definitely play a math one!!!!

If it's okay, can I start planning out a Newbie Greek Mythology Mafia?

Well, I'm not quite sure who really has the power to give the go-ahead...

But the math mafia does sound fun!

There's not really a person with "the power" (as far as I know). As long as there's a host and the design doesn't steal someone else's ideas, the only thing keeping you from making one is a lack of players.

• 2 weeks later...

@Kika to play, or to host? I've got a Greek mythology mafia I ran on another site awhile back, and I could dig up the setup from that if you like; I'd be willing to host it myself, or hand over the setup to you. It isn't a newbie mafia, though. (if I'm not hosting, I'd play for sure)

And I'd be in to play math mafia, too.

Edited by ShadowAngel7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...