BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Games to Come (e.g. Mafia)

Gmaster479

Shadow [i think]-Coup of Rhotus

Y-san-Gambit Mafia

EDM-?

MiKI-Liar Game Mafia

TheCube - TMM XII

I would like to try and host the next TMM, so here is the roster currently.

However, I may not be able to due to school soon coming and mafia being so slow.

How many players are you considering "medium-ish"? CoR isn't anywhere near having enough players so you could probably post your game.

13 players. I think I'll just get it started at once, considering what you said.

Shadow [i think]-Coup of Rhotus

Y-san-Gambit Mafia

EDM-?

MiKI-Liar Game Mafia

Aaryan - Board Game Mafia

TheCube - TMM XII

whistle.gif

Shadow - Coup of Rhotus

Y-san - Gambit Mafia

EDM - ?

TheCube - TMM XII

MiKI - Liar Game Mafia

Right. I'm pretty sure Shad is hosting CoR, so I'm going to finalize that. Li, if you could just fill in what your mafia is, that would be great. And I'll just go create a spreadsheet for the queue, and everybody can just update it as they see fit. :)

Shadow - Coup of Rhotus

Y-san - Gambit Mafia

EDM - ?

TheCube - TMM XII

MiKI - Liar Game Mafia

Right. I'm pretty sure Shad is hosting CoR, so I'm going to finalize that. Li, if you could just fill in what your mafia is, that would be great. And I'll just go create a spreadsheet for the queue, and everybody can just update it as they see fit. :)

Actually, a quick correction. Cube, can you move the TMM to the Newbie Mafia thread? We play them separately from other mafias, as TMMs usually cater to a separate group of users. Thanks. :)

Actually, I think I'm gonna step back from the crazy experimental mafias and do something simple and popular next. In honor of the new Batman movie, going to (finally) finish making Justice League Unleashed ;P. I should have the setup done by this weekend, will start sign-ups sometime next week if there are no objections.

• 3 weeks later...

Of course, I won't host it, because I've only played 2 mafia games so far (and lost both :P ) but someone else could host it and i could help come up with the roles and rules.

You could get some more experience playing Justice League UNLEASHED ;) [/shameless advertising]

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would kinda like to see an all info roles game. It would probably have to be pretty lenient about what an info role is, including things like couriers and confirmed innocents, but it could work. The reverse might be interesting, too. Alas, I have no experience hosting games and I would kinda want to participate, so I wouldn't be hosting it.

• 3 weeks later...