BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Games to Come (e.g. Mafia)

Gmaster479

I have and idea for a future mafia game: Element mafia. it'd be a 7 vs. 3 game, 1 player for each element group. I don't have any idea for abilities, except that the transition metals could be a dice roll, noble gases could be a save, the lanthanide series could have a kill every odd or even night. I don't really want to host, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am currently working on a Liar Game Mafia. I was going to host it over on MM, but I can host it here, if you want? Or I could come up with a BDen mafia to host here, and lost LGM on MM anyways. I'll request a cohost, though, for whichever mafia I choose to host here.

Liar Game is a crime/psychology/adventure [kinda?]/mystery [kinda?] manga about a gullible girl and a conman who get thrust into the Liar Game, a game that supposedly determines who can lie the best. In reality, they're trying to force the people to trust each other and work together. It's a good manga, and would make a pretty cool mafia IMO.

I promised myself not to get too much into mafia again, but there are a couple experimental game ideas I'm dying to host. Villager, Villager, Mafia, which will be an interesting social experiment, Dogmafia, which will be an interesting logic experiment, and Roster Mafia, which will be...well, interesting ;P.

It's been a while since I've been back here, is there a new protocol to starting signups? Before, I just posted the sign-up thread when ready. Thanks.

It's been a while since I've been back here, is there a new protocol to starting signups? Before, I just posted the sign-up thread when ready. Thanks.

There is a queue, but no games have actually come together since the outage. I'd say just post the sign-ups and try to get mafia back on its feet.

• 1 month later...

Stick me at the bottom of the queue for now. [Do we even have a queue right now?] I haven't been able to develop my game yet, and likely won't have time for a few weeks.

I believe right now the queue is:

Shadow [i think]-Coup of Rhotus

Y-san-Gambit Mafia

EDM-?

MiKI-Liar Game Mafia

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.