BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Games to Come (e.g. Mafia)

Gmaster479

• 3 weeks later...

An idea just clicked. And since I don't have access to MM or GDocs here, posting the idea here. Someone please copy the same on spreadsheet.

We've so far missed on a cult classic: SIN CITY. I've never read a thing with more intriguing characters. Everyone has something gray about them. So, here is the idea: no factions, all individuals have abilities. people shall trust no one and yet form alliances to win this game. winner among last 2 to survive shall either be decided by rank of their role (pre-defined ranks for each role) or based on ghost voting. only 1 winner.

Edit: subtle technicalities.

No BTSC by default. If two people want to be buddies, they can both request host to initiate BTSC with other member. In that case, both will get to know each others role as well. there can be multiple 2-person BTSC but no 3-person BTSC.

Edited by KlueMaster

• 2 weeks later...

I am placing dibs to host Sholay Mafia, which can actually be TMM-V.

Summary of roles is as below:

BADDIES: Gabbar (Kill), Kalia (Block), Samba (Spy) - All BTSC & Power play

GOODIES: Thakur (Vote Manip), Jai (Spy), Veeru (RID block), Radha (Save), Basanti (Vanilla), Surma Bhopali (Vanilla), Ramlaal (Vanilla) - Jai & Veeru have mutual BTSC and Power play

Vote tie = Gabbar style lynch (all die)

• 2 weeks later...

I am placing dibs to host Sholay Mafia, which can actually be TMM-V.

Summary of roles is as below:

BADDIES: Gabbar (Kill), Kalia (Block), Samba (Spy) - All BTSC & Power play

GOODIES: Thakur (Vote Manip), Jai (Spy), Veeru (RID block), Radha (Save), Basanti (Vanilla), Surma Bhopali (Vanilla), Ramlaal (Vanilla) - Jai & Veeru have mutual BTSC and Power play

Vote tie = Gabbar style lynch (all die)

Lol..............

:D

I think, then you will start a mafia on "3 idiots" as well. :P

EDIT: you made basanti vanilla and radha save, I think you should flip the roles.

If anyone wants a co-host, I can help. Just let me know. ;)

Edited by Akriti

Wait.......... what are you thinking about???? :o

"3 Idiots" is the name of a movie in India (as "sholay" is also an Indian movie)

That was me realizing how cool that would be (I know what 3 Idiots is, I've seen it,:dry:)

Edited by Aaryan

Soon, I hoping start a Warrior series mafia. But the guide says you have to have been in four games to hosta game.

It's more of a guideline than a hard and fast rule. If you do decide to host, though, I strongly suggest a co-host for your first time. Doing it alone the first time can ruin the experience.

That last part is a joke.

Soon, I hoping start a Warrior series mafia. But the guide says you have to have been in four games to hosta game.

Wish you all the best :thumbsup:

But believe me it's more harder than it seems. Even I had a lot of problems. (though the first one is perfectly balanced now, if anyone wishes to see or comment on it on MM).

Secondly, I will advice you to co-host a game first. This helps a lot. Even I first co-hosted HP2 with Shadow7 (and I am still very much grateful to you, shadow, for allowing me to do so. *hug* {I love giving hugs :P })