BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Games to Come (e.g. Mafia)

Gmaster479

I could start Magicians Mafia, but I would make a better host over the holidays :unsure:

Well, both your(&DarthLegion's) Magicians Mafia and curr3nt's Looney Tunes Mafia have (I think) finished the feedback phase.

If you think you don't have enough time to host it now, then it's OK, we'll postpone it for a while. :thumbsup: It's best to host it when you feel you have all the time it takes ;)

Need to hear curr3nt's thoughts too ...

Edited by araver

• 4 weeks later...

I don't want to his anything, but has anyone thought of Mafia Mafia? A goodie and a baddie from each Mafia we have done so far.

Only problem with that is that you require 172 players... Yep, 86 games. And that's not including the other sites this style has spawned. With those, it would need 286 players due to the 143 games... So, little too big. LOL

But there has been talk about something like this... *Ahemcoughmauricecoughcough* Excuse me...

Only problem with that is that you require 172 players... Yep, 86 games. And that's not including the other sites this style has spawned. With those, it would need 286 players due to the 143 games... So, little too big. LOL

But there has been talk about something like this... *Ahemcoughmauricecoughcough* Excuse me...

When I heard Mafia Mafia, I was thinking more along the lines of a meta mafia.

In other words: A mafia about people playing a mafia. Perhaps some of the people playing the inner mafia are cheaters who use illegal BTSC. And maybe you have a host character that wants them banned (as would all of the non-cheating players [both inner-goodies and inner-baddies]).

When I heard Mafia Mafia, I was thinking more along the lines of a meta mafia.

In other words: A mafia about people playing a mafia. Perhaps some of the people playing the inner mafia are cheaters who use illegal BTSC. And maybe you have a host character that wants them banned (as would all of the non-cheating players [both inner-goodies and inner-baddies]).

Run with that sol :thumbsup: . It's a similar idea to Glyc's DnD Mafia but could have different dimensions.

Edited by maurice

Meh, it was an idea. Thanks anyways.

Hello Mafiosos and Mafiosas,On this thread please post:- A mafia idea (no roles, just a general idea), - Who will be hosting it (whether you want to host it, want somebody else to host it, or if you are looking for a co-host), - When you'd like it to be hosted (ASAP or a certain date in the future)All of the people who want to host a mafia will be able to chat and discuss when certain Mafia's will happen so we don't have too many going on at once and sign-up threads aren't cluttered with discussions on which idea will go first.These are the ones I know of as of nowPrevious MafiasFantasy Mafia IIBrush Up Mafia High School Mafia 2On-DeckYe Olde Mafia 2 (Host: PM85)On HoldBrush Up Mafia 2 (Host: ???)Terminator Mafia (Host: Musicluver/ST)With any luck, this will be able to be pinned on top of the Games section and will be able to be used for these types of discussions. So...any ideas?

I am back after a long time

plz tell me how to join this so called"mafia"?

As soon as there's another batch of newer players, or as soon as Trainer's Manual 2 is done, I'll post Harry Potter Year 1 Mafia. This is also somewhat of a training mafia.

As soon as there's another batch of newer players, or as soon as Trainer's Manual 2 is done, I'll post Harry Potter Year 1 Mafia. This is also somewhat of a training mafia.

I'm signing-up for that already :)

Is there anything on LoTR or aSoIaF as well?

Game of Thrones books... Got it! :D

BTW, tone was so lost in that post. I didn't know what he was talking about neither. In fact still don't :lol: but again that's what google is for.

I am actually working on a series of Redwall Mafias covering the books. I have a lot going now, but once my schedule frees up, I will start posting them.

May I help write stories and things? Just finished the series, have all the books...

I updated Shadow's Mafia and Hirk's continuous Newbie Ideas in the Brainden Mafia queue.

As for other ideas in this thread ... feel free to add them to the queue ;)

@curr3nt - you said you needed some time to finish Looney Tunes and possibly a co-host ... I can help with that if you'd have me.

@Segul and DarthLegion - you can update the Magicians Mafia status. I haven't spoken with you since I asked you to let me switch places and run UN Mafia II.

Thanks.

I wanted to host a mafia game......... :)

My idea relates to the stories of Sherlock Holmes or the famous scientists or authors (if that doesn't hurts anyone). Hope, this has not been done before. If the game could be hosted by me , plz let me know. Thank you!!! :D :D