BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Games to Come (e.g. Mafia)

Gmaster479

OK, added maurice's and LJayden's ideas to the queue

Mafia queue.

Segul, Firno, if you're solid about making your mafias, please use the above spreadsheet and add them to the Game Ideas section. Also, creating a thread and posting your ideas in the open will guarantee more feedback / help with finishing it up.

So, I guess after StarTrek Mafia is up, BlaBlah's is next ...

@BlaBlah - is Warrior Cats Mafia ready and you're up to hosting it?

Yeah. I'll post signups soon.

Great :D You can start posting signups whenever you feel ready, you don't have to wait for STMafia to end. This way, more people can signup till STMafia is over. I admit, I'm biased, hosting two mafias in a row really made me anxious to play another one ;)

Edited by araver

Working on a star wars mafia to be played whenever it has a spot. As this will be my first, I will be open to suggestions about character changes when signups are posted.

Edited by Darth Legion

You know, what with the latest sandbox game craze, Minecraft Mafia might not be a bad idea. It could be passive mobs (pigs,sheep,chickens,squid,fish (not mobs yet, but will be) and dyed sheep) versus aggresive mobs (zombies,skeletons,creepers) versus neutral mobs (pigmen). :lol:

That would have no story whatsoever, and would probably work out horribly. :duh:

You know, what with the latest sandbox game craze, Minecraft Mafia might not be a bad idea. It could be passive mobs (pigs,sheep,chickens,squid,fish (not mobs yet, but will be) and dyed sheep) versus aggresive mobs (zombies,skeletons,creepers) versus neutral mobs (pigmen). :lol:

That would have no story whatsoever, and would probably work out horribly. :duh:

Would be hilarious though laugh.gif

Just a note to DarthLegion. There has already been a series of Star Wars Mafia's if you look back through the games section. Normally it is frowned upon if you host a mafia with a theme someone else already used. If you really want to do it make sure that it differs from the original Star Wars and Star Wars 2 mafias on here :)

Just a note to DarthLegion. There has already been a series of Star Wars Mafia's if you look back through the games section. Normally it is frowned upon if you host a mafia with a theme someone else already used. If you really want to do it make sure that it differs from the original Star Wars and Star Wars 2 mafias on here :)

Links for the two: