BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Games to Come (e.g. Mafia)

Gmaster479

I'm thinking about co-hosting a Bobby Pendragon or Percy Jackson Mafia. There are plenty of goodies and a couple of baddies each. If somebody wants to do it with me PM me, but it won't happen until I get some more experience.

Added Mario Mafia 2. If Limey comes back we should host it again if not I know LIS had a SuperMario Nation Mafia and I wouldn't mind teaming up

I don't know about the series you are talking about sayalzah. Poke your head around and maybe you'll find someone to help you. Music if you want I will co-host but I will step back if someone else wants to do it

ALSO SCSW/DERRAI is Intermafia ready to go soon? Where have you guys been?

Edited by Gmaster479

Added Mario Mafia 2. If Limey comes back we should host it again if not I know LIS had a SuperMario Nation Mafia and I wouldn't mind teaming up

ALSO SCSW/DERRAI is Intermafia ready to go soon? Where have you guys been?

Super mario nation, no it was Supermarionation, the puppets of gerry anderson trying to take over the world, but it's a huge game as it is.

I'm not hosting for a while. I'd like to see more commitment from players first - so new year is better. I have a huge Pirates of the Caribbean to do elsewhere first.

Thanks for the offer GM but Marth already offered as well, and if ST comes back then she'll cohost with me but that doesn't look so promising.

Also, I was thinking of starting Terminator in the next day or so because Ye Olde 2 is getting put off.

Edited by music_luvr95

Okay I am just giving another quick update. Thank you LIS for correcting me on that and enjoy your time off from hosting. It seems that we will have Ye Olde and Terminator happen before Christmahanakwanza and then I hope to see everyone back here on 1/3/2010 for HIGH SCHOOL MAFIA 3 the final in the series. I have posted roles and prelude to the wiki's and you are in for a surprise...

GAMES TO COME SIGN UP

Medji, why not get your ideas into the wiki, then re-work it into a game with someone, I'd help but am scattered in all directions at the mo

I am having some difficulty with editing the wiki so that my page shows up on the games tab. Also, I'm not at all familiar with how to build a decent looking webpage off of a non-text based editor, and I don't know how to format it properly. I did make a page, though, if someone wants to change it around a bit so that it doesn't look so bad, feel free.

Thats okay, I'll do it as soon as I get time

if you check other pages I made, press edit and see the 'mark up' that's inside. if it turns into a fail then it can be undone. So experiment.

If you make your own user page, you can experiment there.

MAFIA SIGN-UP

Since P4P has his 1984 idea and Medji has his idea I have included them in the spreadsheet. PLEASE REMEMBER TO COPY THE SPREADSHEET OVER so that we don't have to go searching for it.

Also I am going to make another spreadsheet for Games that are RPG/Algorithm Games/Misc. where the other games can be organized.

I think we can have one Mafia and one other game going on at the same time if I'm not mistaken. Can I get opinions on this in this thread and such?

Lastly, LIS can we get a link to the Wiki on here along with the others so that we can post ideas and such there and not clutter up the Games Section?

MAFIA SIGN-UP

OTHER GAMES SIGN-UP

Since P4P has his 1984 idea and Medji has his idea I have included them in the spreadsheet. PLEASE REMEMBER TO COPY THE SPREADSHEET OVER so that we don't have to go searching for it.

Also I am going to make another spreadsheet for Games that are RPG/Algorithm Games/Misc. where the other games can be organized.

I think we can have one Mafia and one other game going on at the same time if I'm not mistaken. Can I get opinions on this in this thread and such?

Lastly, LIS can we get a link to the Wiki on here along with the others so that we can post ideas and such there and not clutter up the Games Section?