BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Gmaster479

Question

Day 0: Monday 9/14/2009

Ahhhh High School. Good times, great friends, a bunch of random old teachers and the football games. This is what many people remember about High School.

But what most people forget is the drama, the intense stress, the bullying, the framing, the bomb threats and the vandalism that has happened and now will happen again!

-----------------------------------------G

Denzian High better known as "The Den" by most had just started their first year. It seemed like any other school year. Little did they know who was coming in to town and who was planning what. With classes starting to kick into high gear and students learning where they fall on that social totem pole, everyone was starting to get crazy. But lucky for the Den they were able to release all that frustration and anger and forget all about that by going to the Football Game, where the Denzian Tigers were trying to repeat as State Champs as well as beat their rivals in the big Season Opener on Friday.

Football meant everything at Denzian High. The now star Senior Quarterback and his best man, the team's star Defensive Lineman, owned the school and were loving every second of it. They had fans from all corners. Whether you were a band geek, goth, cheerleader, school artist, bully, or even the school drunk, you wanted the team to win. There was however one faction of students who didn't want anyone to ever see a football game, and they were those annoying good-for-nothing other than cheating off of Nerds.

The Nerds had an evil plan for all of those annoying football lovers and were ready to put it into action. They had worked the first two weeks of school getting passwords and access codes to the school's main computer system, which had control over virtually every door, window and electrical system in the school.

5 minutes before the bell rang, the nerds got up out of their seats and went to the central hub of the computer. They hooked up their laptops and hacked in and just as the final bell was supposed to ring, there was a familiar "click" the was heard throughout the school.

Instantly, every door leading outside of the school was locked. Students ran out of their seats to check on the doors only to find out that they were indeed locked in. Principal G realized this and was over the intercom immediately.

"Please students don't panic" he said as he attempted to sound collected. "This is probably just a simple malfunction and I will call the company to come..."

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Sorry to interrupt Principal G, but I figured I might as well enlighten the denser part of the school population of exactly what is going on here. We are tired of the football craze at this establishment and feel that the learning here is being put on the back burner while the most naive and lackluster students are being praised for their ability that has less than a .1% chance of getting them anywhere. We are going to make this school the most enlightened place in the entire nation even if we have to force it down your uneducated throats. This game of football that you all love is poisoning you and we will not release you till only the educated students are left in this building. Only then will we be satisfied and only then will you be released! HAHAHAHA! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..."

The deluded nerds had sent everyone into a frenzy. The entire school population was ticked off as the worst fear of any student had come to fruition. They knew they had to find these nerds out during classes and then nail them at the end of the day. Everyone was in on the plan except for 1 kid. The rival school of the Denzian Tigers, the West Denzian Trojans had sent in a spy to watch the QB and DL to try and find out what their plans were for the big game on Friday Night. But now he had the opportunity to keep them out of the game for good. He knows that if he can sneak up and kill the QB and the DL then the team will have no chance to beat them.

So can you handle all this information now that you are trapped at Denzian High. Will you ever escape or will the nerds reign supreme? And what about the football game? Will the Trojan spy foil the big game? Well we are all going to find out MAFIA STYLE

RD'S

Baddies: Nerds

- Have BTSC

- Win when they are the majority

- 1 kill per night

Alpha Nerd: Has control of the locks in the school. Can trap a person for one day/night and only they will know who that person is. Can only trap themselves once.

Beta Nerd: Has control of the video cameras in the school. Spies on one person per night and learns their role.

Gamma Nerd: Controls the copiers and printers in the school. He can fake a segment of the Night post.

Goodies: Students

- win when all the Baddies are dead

- no BTSC unless otherwise stated

QB: School Hero. Can stop someone from being lynched if he can RID them. Has BTSC with DL

DL: Best Man of school Hero. Block once per night. Block will be shown if successful. Has BTSC with QB

Cheerleader: Very pretty. Has a 50% chance of learning any players role each night.

Goth: Can choose any person and have all actions against that person directed at him. (If A. Nerd tries to trap MrsP and Goth targets MrsP, Goth gets locked up)

School Bully: Super strong. Can kill on odd nights

School Drunk: Can make one person drunk every night. 50% chance of them hungover for the lynch (can't be voted out and their vote doesn't count) Shows who gets drunk, doesn't show whether they are hungover.

Theatre Student: Can randomly copy any role and use it the next night. (Will be given a role that she copied and can perform that role the next night)

School President: Can make any vote count 2x or 0x.

Independent: Trojan High Spy

- Wins if QB and DL are dead before him and before Night 5.

"Trojan Horse": Spy on odd nights, kill on even nights.

Host: Principal G B))

1. Mrs. P

2. Clozo!

3. akaslickster

4. Riranor

5. RainThinker

6. crazypainter

7. DudleyDude

8. Marth

9. DarthNoob

10. tpaxatb

11. Magic

12. scsw

Backups

NIGHT 1 ENDS AT 11 PM EST TOMMOROW. DON'T BE LATE WITH THOSE ACTIONS PLEASE

Edited by Gmaster479

• Answers 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Clozo has been going with the flow but, like Riranor she only speaks when needed. Obviously, she does not want to bring attention to herself. Most nerdish at the moment, to me.

Surely Slick would of noticed it's how I play the game? Good or Bad.

Anyhoo, right now I'm trying to think of a defense with of being one of those typical ones...

Humm.. well, I don't have any information to share as my actions have been few as well as empty. If I had any information to share and help us goodies to win I would of shared already, trust me, I like helping and being excited knowing something xD

I do have a suspicion list, but with absolutely nothing to back it up, just people I think say things I think unusual but is probably something useful I can't figure out.

Man I suck at this >.<

Wow. OK, that sucked. Well, I finally could act properly last night, and obviously, my action didn't go through...Take that as you will, but I figure i must be trapped. At least I know I'm safe. Clozo's my main suspect with one other...I don't think it's even worth my voting...(changed slick's color - i'm surprised he used that one)

Host: Principal G cool.gif

1. Mrs. P - poisoned by the Trojan Spy - found to be the QB

2. Clozo!

3. akaslickster-voting for Clozo

4. Riranor - clawed by the Tiger and found to be the Gamma Nerd

5. Marth2

6. crazypainter - fell into the underworld and found to be the Defensive Linemen

7. DudleyDude - voting for tpaxatb

8. Marth - compassed by the Nerds

9. DarthNoob - Knocked out senseless by super fist by the Nerds

10. tpaxatb - voting for Clozo

11. Derrai

12. scsw - robot choked by the Nerds

INDIE: WIN

wacko.gifQuestion: Is DN out of the game? Can he regain consciousness and join us again?

Sorry my color ain't working. I wonder why.

Clozo, we don't want to lynch a goodie so please try to come up with a genuine defense, if you are one. It may not hurt to reveal your role at this point. That would be up to you to decide. I'm probably next on the chopping block, seeing I survived last night.

Marth2 has been very quiet. I wonder what gives. Not to cause any suspicion.

We must get one out of the 2 nerds. How can we be correct in doing so? This is getting monotonous. Perhaps, there is nothing left to say. Well, I can still change my vote but, to whom???*baffled* *stays with clozo for now*wacko.gif

Oh wow only 2 posts while I was sleeping, I was especting to be practically dead by now! ohmy.gif

mmk well I'll admit I'm not really nesscary for the game, but I am a goodie. I'm not important either, though I could help largely if the circumstances were right. I've basically been lying low for 2 main reasons, one of course being time zones and hardly anyone is online to discuss at the same time as me, as well as the fact you all stun me with your clue picking up and reasonings that I don't want to speak me opinion in fear of sounding stupid. Ok that last sentence wasnt really good, nor nesscary.. bah.

You can kill me off today, im not important, and lose a goodie.

Anyhoo.. I'm off to finish my assignment and practice for the Showcase :D

Everyone seems to be against Clozo, and I want someone bad to go, so I'm getting on this bandwagon.

2. Clozo!

5. Marth2

6. crazypainter - fell into the underworld and found to be the Defensive Linemen

11. Derrai - voting for Clozo

2. Clozo! -voting for tpaxatb

5. Marth2

Wanted to add my vote in now.

I'm going with sort of a gut feeling and the fact that tpax has played a little strangely in my eyes.

Oh wow only 2 posts while I was sleeping, I was especting to be practically dead by now! ohmy.gif

mmk well I'll admit I'm not really nesscary for the game, but I am a goodie. I'm not important either, though I could help largely if the circumstances were right. I've basically been lying low for 2 main reasons, one of course being time zones and hardly anyone is online to discuss at the same time as me, as well as the fact you all stun me with your clue picking up and reasonings that I don't want to speak me opinion in fear of sounding stupid. Ok that last sentence wasnt really good, nor nesscary.. bah.

You can kill me off today, im not important, and lose a goodie.

Anyhoo.. I'm off to finish my assignment and practice for the Showcase biggrin.gif

Sounds like reverse psychology. That's enough for me. Lynch away! My vote stays!biggrin.gif

2. Clozo! -voting for tpaxatb

5. Marth2

7. DudleyDude - voting for Clozo

I was going to wait to hear what Marth had to say before making my final vote but it looks like he might not make it. Clozo's response was pretty weak and I think slick was right. So I changed my vote to Clozo and I'll cross my fingers that slick's ESP is on tonight.

Day 3 - O the misses, O the DRAMA

Clozo had been in and out of the scenes since the beginning of the game and people were finally starting to catch on to her sneakiness. She had been creeping around the whole school looking for tpaxatb and then trying to get him lynched but once again the students had rallied around and had a firm decision on getting rid of her. When she heard the mob and realized what was happening she started running. With a good head start she kept pretty far out of everyone's way until she hit a dead end. She found the mob waiting for her at the entrance to that old detention hall. With no other option she tried to make a heroic last stand.

"Fools!" she belted. "I am not the one you seek to lynch. I swear to God I'm valuable and necessary. Please don't look at what I have done or what I haven't done, look and see that I am not a threat to you or anyone here. I did not put any of you in this wretched trap and I did not put you through this suffering. Stop what you are doing this instant and choose another!"

As with any of lecture over 10 seconds, it fell on deaf ears and instantly they sprang a trap on clozo and she was hoisted high into the air and then was hung over the gateway into the school underworld until the rope that had mangled her throat couldn't hold her weight any longer and as she dropped, a key fell out of her pocket. No one knew where this key went, so they tried all the doors in the school and finally found the one it went into.

"It's the costume room next to the Auditorium" said the students. "She was the Theatre Student"

O how stupid the students felt.

-------------------------------G

End of Day 3

2. Clozo! - trapped, hung and dropped into the underworld and found to be the Theatre Student

3. akaslickster

5. Marth2

7. DudleyDude

10. tpaxatb

11. Derrai

Day 4 ends at 11 PM EST.

Edited by Gmaster479

Awww sh%t. So much for the ESP.sad.gif Thanks for trying Clozo. We were too skeptical, or at least I was. I wish you had more to judge upon too. Next time, if you're on my side, please don't give up so easy.sad.gif

I will pledge to stick up for my fellow students, though, I guess it's almost over.

Marth2's vote would not change anything here. I guess he quit anyways. I can't believe this bad luck.

We are losing one everyday/night.

Will someone replace Marth2?

I will be gone all day tomorrow at work and I am not gonna sleep tonight, after this. duh.gifduh.gifduh.gif

Yeah I'm not all that useful being only able to act some nights :\

And I was kinda hoping someone knew that a Showcase is a form of Drama/Theatere production ;) I don't actually do Drama xD I'm an art student :)

I'm going to go study old mafia's harder now and see if I can improve my much needed to be improved defenses >.>

Good Luck remaining goodies and watch out for nerds acting cool :D

-floats away with transparent popcorn-

Will someone replace Marth2?

Uhh...Hold up? I don't need replacing. I just had a busy day yesterday. A little unplanned. If I had known ahead of time, I would have said something.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Night 4 - Game Over

Beyond the walls of Denzian High, a riot was occurring. Parents, Policemen and various members of the town had been attempting to get into the school, desperately trying to get information for the past few days. However it had been to no avail. Answers were needed from this horrible test of the power of empowered nerds, and the nerds were ready to fail them all. They had hid and planned and concocted a brilliant scheme and they were ready to finally unleash it.

---------------------------------G

The Alpha Nerd didn't waste any time with his final kill, he came flying at the VERY drunk slick and killed him with a rusty old cafeteria knife. As Derrai tried to run away, the alpha nerd grabbed him, slit his throat and trapped him to ensure an easy lynching later of Marth2, but knowing that it was unnecessary to wait, they simply took out their technologically sound smart bomb and sent it straight at Marth2 blowing his blonde wig right off. Either way they had everything done, they owned the school. With that, they decided to make known their victory.

They unlocked the door closest to the football field only and snuck out under the dark of night. With nothing more than a remote control, they made their way to the football field. They then used that remote control to control the Alpha Nerd's helicopter made of useless scraps they had collected and it dumped a keg of gasoline onto the football field, followed quickly by a torch. The people outside of the school building heard the thud of the keg and they were able to turn their heads just in time to see the million dollar football facility go up in flames. They were all aghast and tried to open the school doors, but only that one door was open, and that was where the only living member left inside the school went.

DarthNoob heard the sound of the door unlocking. He knew that this was his only chance of escaping to deliver the QB's playlist that he had. He ran out the door and ran as fast as he could for 5 miles to West Denzian High where the Trojans were having their pep rally before the big game that was supposed to happen the next night. DarthNoob ran in and screamed for everyone to come outside. They all scrambled out of the gymnasium to see a football stadium in the distance up in flames and a helicopter floating above it. DarthNoob ran up to the coach and gave him the QB wrist with all the plays and with that the little spy that could was lifted up onto everyone's shoulders so he could see the demise of the football program and the nerds final demands.

"Concerned Parents, administrators, authority figures and various others!" screamed tpaxatb through a megaphone on the helicopter. "If you ever want to see the bodies of your deranged and retarded children, you will meet all of our demands!

"First, this school will from now on only recruit the brightest students, no public students, no nothing. They can all go to West Denzian." said DudleyDude. "Secondly, there will be no sports and no after school activities that aren't called chess club, which everyone will be a part of."

"Lastly, this new school will only hire the finest educators and make school 14 hours long each day. Is everyone in agreement?" said tpaxatb?

With no other choice, the people submitted to the demands and the school was cleaned of the dead bodies. There would never be a Friday Night Football game ever again at Denzian High, and West Denzian would be 5 time state champs thanks to their new recruits that aren't going to Denzian High anymore.

END OF HIGH SCHOOL MAFIA 2

Roster

1. Mrs. P - QB

2. Clozo! - Theatre Student

3. akaslickster - School Drunk

4. Riranor - Gamma Nerd

5. RainThinker/Marth2 - Cheerleader

6. crazypainter - DL

7. DudleyDude - Beta Nerd

8. Marth - Bully

9. DarthNoob - Trojan Spy

10. tpaxatb - Alpha Nerd

11. Derrai - Goth

12. scsw - School President

FINAL RESULTS

BADDIES: WIN

GOODIES: LOSE

Edit: HSM 3 to come starting next semester (January '10 probably) and action lists will be posted later

Edited by Gmaster479

Hm, I was close. I thought it was Riranor, tpaxatb, and akaslickster. 2/3 isn't bad.

Glad to know I got out in time. Running 5 miles, hell yeah. =P

I got sooooo lucky that game. CP dying right off due to sheer luck, and then a combination of a little bit of logic, intuition, and more sheer luck to get MrsP.

Were there any interesting/funny combination of actions that took place, in any of the nights?

Hahaha. Good job guys. I was honestly really surprised when the goodies stopped going after tpax on D2.

And the fact that our spy was inactive on the first 2 days didn't help much either. :dry:

But well played, well played. :)