11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

13.akaslickster

14. Framm

15. Lost in Space (LIS)

Backups

1.blackcat1313

2. Music

*sighs* it's only been two days without a mafia and I'm bored, I'm here if you need me :thumbsup:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we need to use those replacements. Can we have the roles and rules up soon please Marth. I'm off to bed

Inactive??:dry:

Curious as to how this will play out considering that this is Thanksgiving week....

Marth?

That's true...Thanksgiving is coming up. I will likely be out for a few days myself for Thanksgiving with my fiance. So there will likely be a break from Wednesday until I return (Probably Sunday or Monday) or who thinks it would be better to wait until after Thanksgiving altogether?

That's true...Thanksgiving is coming up. I will likely be out for a few days myself for Thanksgiving with my fiance. So there will likely be a break from Wednesday until I return (Probably Sunday or Monday) or who thinks it would be better to wait until after Thanksgiving altogether?

UMB, If I recall last year correctly, it was the holiday season that had shown the most inactivity. Most of us are from USA and will be busy on Thursday. The closer it gets to Xmas, the more inactive players become. My preference is to get started ASAP, though, you can't satisfy everyone during these times. If only we all had labtops to take with us wherever we go. We could put down the drumstick, and vote for someone to lynch.laugh.gif I guess I can wait but, I'd rather get it going, especially before nearing the other holidays.cool.gif

My guess is that most of us will be stuffing ourselves thursday, shopping on friday, and recovering on saturday and sunday. Perhaps monday is the best day to start. I will be able on sat and sunday though. No $$ to spend = no presents to buy.

As an artist I make all my presents. Some are really happy.. .others can go *&^&*% themselves.

1. GMaster479

2. Riranor

3. JarZe

4. SG

5. Crazypainter

6. DarthNoob

7. woon

8. Sayalzah

9. tpaxatb

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

13.akaslickster

14. Framm

15. Lost in Space (LIS)

Backups

1.blackcat1313

2. Music

3. Izzy

..If this Mafia is anything like the one I was just in.. back-ups will come in handy. :)

I don't live in the US so it's OK with me whenever you want to start.... wink.gif

Hopefully people will be active enough, though!

LIS is not in the US too. Anyone else?

Can we have some more feedback from others on the roster? I can wait until after Thanksgiving, but would rather start now. I guess this is like a poll for before or after. Speak up please.biggrin.gif

Based on the fact that I will be out for a few days. I will wait to start on Sunday (Nov 19) Evening. Also, if I have not heard from Riranor by that time, blackcat1313 will be taking over for him.

Based on the fact that I will be out for a few days. I will wait to start on Sunday (Nov 19) Evening. Also, if I have not heard from Riranor by that time, blackcat1313 will be taking over for him.

Which calendar are you using?

Votes *Marth* laugh.gif

1. GMaster479

2. Riranor

3. JarZe

4. SG

5. Crazypainter

6. DarthNoob

7. woon

8. Sayalzah

9. tpaxatb

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

13.akaslickster

14. Framm

15. Lost in Space (LIS)

Backups

1.blackcat1313

2. Izzy

Since yours is probably going to start while mine is going on, I shouldn't be playing one and hosting another.

:wacko:

thought I was loosing it there for a sec.

11/29 it is..

Pmarth said: I will wait to start on Sunday (Nov 29) Evening. Also, if I have not heard from Riranor by that time, blackcat1313 will be taking over for him.

When I first realized that Riranor hadn't confirmed, 3 days ago, I immediately sent him a MSN message. I have not heard from him or anything since then. ohmy.gif

All I can say is please be ready on the 29th blackcat1313, and welcome to Bden and the world of Mafia.biggrin.gif