BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

22 answers to this question

If this the case... 5th Grade... something silly we all are missing...actually its very hard to ignore wat u already know...u cant stop thinking in one direction... no matter how hard I try am always end up trying to make get something out using + - * / primes series.... :duh:

This is driving me nuts.

73 = i ?

P O I N T E R S

i is third character in POINTERS, but that doesn't account for the 7 and there has to be more to it for a number of reasons:

- There is a 9 in the code, and POINTERS only has 8 letters.

- It is unlikely that the 21 characters will be just a rearrangement of these 8.

Another road was something like 21 two-pointers is a total of 42, I tired a couple of things with that but couldnt go anywhere.

Any more hints?

Think of pointers as things that point to something. There are 21 pairs of these. I don't think anyone has realized what the target is yet.

This is driving me nuts.

73 = i ?

P O I N T E R S

i is third character in POINTERS, but that doesn't account for the 7 and there has to be more to it for a number of reasons:

- There is a 9 in the code, and POINTERS only has 8 letters.

- It is unlikely that the 21 characters will be just a rearrangement of these 8.

Another road was something like 21 two-pointers is a total of 42, I tired a couple of things with that but couldnt go anywhere.

Any more hints?

Aha I was stuck on 14U2NV's "Can You Decode It?" for days until you revealed the secret. We need ya!

Ahhh, I tried the first three, and then the second 6 and neither one worked. Didn't think about putting them togather for some reason... good one.

Thanks. I guess maybe it was a little sneaky. You were close.