So one for one, none for all

Has become your chosen finale.

• Answers 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Dating?

Once I was in conflict with

Your winning more than twice. - Either two guys fighting over the same girl, or one person being upset that there's this guy who's dating two unknowing girls

But now I am beginning

To ignore all your advice. - Guy learning on his own in dating game, ignoring advice of his buddy

Starting out with nothing,

It's easy to lose one's face. - Inexperience > humiliation

Now and then, from beginning to end

You end up fallen from grace. - Break up/humiliation

For who is the center of attention,

It never much mattered to me. - Really popular guy or girl everyone wants to date, or screw

Has become your chosen finale. - Principle of monogamy overriding that of polygamy

Now that I wrote the explanation, I think the answer is more likely "monogamy" or "single." Single definitely fits the first and last verses, and the middle lines could describe the life of a single guy getting continually rejected.

Brett Favre?

Cool answer. Would never have thought of that but certainly see the fit. Crazy amazing what you denners can find!

Dating?

Your winning more than twice. - Either two guys fighting over the same girl, or one person being upset that there's this guy who's dating two unknowing girls

But now I am beginning

To ignore all your advice. - Guy learning on his own in dating game, ignoring advice of his buddy

Starting out with nothing,

It's easy to lose one's face. - Inexperience > humiliation

You end up fallen from grace. - Break up/humiliation

It never much mattered to me. - Really popular guy or girl everyone wants to date, or screw

Has become your chosen finale. - Principle of monogamy overriding that of polygamy

Now that I wrote the explanation, I think the answer is more likely "monogamy" or "single." Single definitely fits the first and last verses, and the middle lines could describe the life of a single guy getting continually rejected.

Most excellent guess(es) DN. Obviously put some thought into this one. You must have a lot of spare time on your hands :P. Not it but please keep at it.

Cool answer. Would never have thought of that but certainly see the fit. Crazy amazing what you denners can find!

Most excellent guess(es) DN. Obviously put some thought into this one. You must have a lot of spare time on your hands :P. Not it but please keep at it.

Today I got some time, yes, but this one didn't take that much thought. Unless I'm thinking hard, I normally roll just by searching for ideas, then trying to force them to fit. lol

Could it be one of the forumers in the brainden? First thing I thought of when I saw the first verse was DudleyDude, actually. ^^ But the later verses probably don't fit

Becoming disillusioned with your mentor? Or a parent?

Your winning more than twice. - trying to beat your, say, chess tutor

But now I am beginning

To ignore all your advice. - surpassing the teacher

Starting out with nothing

It's easy to lose one's face. - starting out as a student, it's easy to falter, fearful

You end up fallen from grace. - teacher eventually falls from the pedestal you put him on

It never much mattered to me. - not sure on the last two verses

Has become your chosen finale

Cain (biblical)/ Cane?

Gambling?

Today I got some time, yes, but this one didn't take that much thought. Unless I'm thinking hard, I normally roll just by searching for ideas, then trying to force them to fit. lol

Could it be one of the forumers in the brainden? First thing I thought of when I saw the first verse was DudleyDude, actually. ^^ But the later verses probably don't fit

Becoming disillusioned with your mentor? Or a parent?

Your winning more than twice. - trying to beat your, say, chess tutor

But now I am beginning

To ignore all your advice. - surpassing the teacher

Starting out with nothing

It's easy to lose one's face. - starting out as a student, it's easy to falter, fearful

You end up fallen from grace. - teacher eventually falls from the pedestal you put him on

It never much mattered to me. - not sure on the last two verses

Has become your chosen finale

Cain (biblical)/ Cane?

Gambling?

Aw, was just ribbin' ya about the time thing. And sorry but none of the above.

Good day Wilson, not it. Also want to mention how great I thought your last answer to my last one was. If correct it would have certainly confirmed DD's "bast***" boast but undersold his "tricky" accusation. Brilliant. But got all excited with DD's answer that I was looking for and failed to mention yours. Sorry again...

a bad sport...or a sore loser??

Maybe...

Good morning Jkb, excellent thought(s), sure makes sense in so many ways. Not what I'm after tho. I have a few more lines but gonna wait to see if a few more dont chime in first. That's certainly not to say that it is not very solvable as is (though I cant remember my rationale for the title so would suggest you discount that). Please keep at it.

Popularity at school, or trying for King and Queen (in school)

Good morning to you to PG....Yea, let us give it a few more

stabs before you help us out...there are many possiblities still

to choose from for guesses...

Popularity at school, or trying for King and Queen (in school)

Good morning to you to PG....Yea, let us give it a few more

stabs before you help us out...there are many possiblities still

to choose from for guesses...

More good answers but not mine. Ok, will heed your suggestion. Besides, am having a blast seeing what different answers this one brings.

writing a riddle. starting with nothing, and building up. from beginning to end peoplpe go the wrong direction and take eveyone the wrong way. center of attention is your riddle or other riddles on the board, etc...

Yeah, just another idea. Totally different from my last guess, obviously.

Edited by MrsP

writing a riddle. starting with nothing, and building up. from beginning to end peoplpe go the wrong direction and take eveyone the wrong way. center of attention is your riddle or other riddles on the board, etc...

Yeah, just another idea. Totally different from my last guess, obviously.

I like that quite a bit, good guess. Doubly good in that this one will need to be taken in different directions I think. (Not it, mind you ^_^ ). Please keep 'em comin'.

Your
winning
more than twice.

But now I am
beginning

To ignore all your advice.

Starting out with
nothing,

It's easy to lose one's face.

Now and then, from
beginning