1. Let's say (hypothetically) there is a bullet, which can shoot through any barrier. Let's say there is also an absolutely bullet-proof armour, and nothing gets through it. What will happen, if such bullet hits such armour?
2. Can a man drown in the fountain of eternal life?
Yes, cause the fountain only makes you live longer, it doesn't turn you immortal
3. Your mission is to not accept the mission. Do you accept?
4. This girl goes into the past and kills her Grandmother. Since her Grandmother is dead the girl was never born, if she was never born she never killed her grandmother and she was born.
Depends, if she uses an object to kill her grandmother, the object is going to stay there, so both still be dead.
5. If the temperature this morning is 0 degrees and the Weather Channel says, "it will be twice as cold tomorrow,".... What will the temperature be?
Depends of the temperature of yesterday
6. Answer truthfully (yes or no) to the following question: Will the next word you say be no?
7. What happens if you are in a car going the speed of light and you turn your headlights on?
The light will turn on, but a person that tries to see the light, won't see anything.
8. I conclude with this challenge:
Let the God Almighty create a stone, which he can not pick up (is not capable of lifting)!
He will use a machine to pick it up.