I'm not sure if this one will work out or not. I have a certain amount of doubt. But, it's worth a shot.
Listed below are the signatures (or part of the signature) of some BrainDen members. All of these members have had activity since October 1, 2008.
All of these members have 70 or more posts.
If one of the signatures below belongs to you, that does not make you disqualified. It just gives you a head start. Here we go....
1. "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is."
2. "Death is only the beginning." -Evee, The Mummy
3. When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
4. There's always somebody who is paid too much, and taxed too little - and it's always somebody else.
5. "Midway in our life's journey, I went astray from the straight road and awoke to find myself alone in a dark wood."
6. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
7. One guy, two names. That's how I roll.
8. random signature
9. To be or not to be is not in my control
10. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
11. Don't argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
12. Ignorance is Curable, Stupidity is Terminal
13. Optimist drowns in bathtub that is half full
14. "When I close my eyes, I see...." - A. Einstein
15. if raindrops fell upside down, they could kill a person..just think about it