Pameff added a question in New Logic/Math PuzzlesEinsteins RiddlesRumor has it that Albert Einstein created this riddle, claiming that 98% of people couldn't solve it.
It is as follows:
There are five houses with five different colors. In each house lives one person, each person has a different nationality and a distinct favorite drink, cigarette brand, and pet:
1. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill cigarettes.
2. The owner of the middle house drinks milk.
3. The owner of the red house is British.
4. The man owning a horse lives next to the guy smoking Dunhill cigarettes.
5. The person in the first house is Norwegian.
6. The green house is directly left to the white house.
7. The man smoking Winfield likes beer.
8. The man smoking Marlboro lives next to a man owning a cat.
9. The Danish man loves tea.
10. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
11. The man smoking Marlboro has a neighbor who only drinks water.
12. The German smokes the Rothmans brand.
13. The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
14. The Swedish guy owns a dog.
15. The person smoking Pall Mall owns a bird.
Now then, who own a fish?
- 0 replies
- 531 views