yoylecakefireybfdi3 added a question in New Logic/Math PuzzlesThe Nation of ZoxThe nation of Zox consists of five islands: Zog, Zod, Zop, Zob and Zoz. The total population of the nation is 750 Zoxians. With these hints, can you figure out how many Zoxians each island contains?
1. The smallest islands has 75 Zoxians.
2. The largest island is Zod. The smallest island is not Zoz.
3. One island has 150 Zoxians. Another has 250.
4. Zob is one and a half times larger than one of the islands.
5. Zop has 100 more Zoxians than the smallest island.
- 4 replies
- 559 views