Forgot your password?
Posted August 14, 2014
Confirming, can't wait to start playing!
Posted August 10, 2014
Sounds awesome, Y-San! Three questions though:
1. For Ares's ability, does the player whose vote he redirected know? Does everyone else know?
2. For Martian Manhunter's second ability, does he only know what players acted, or does he also know what they did? Also, how are redirects/manipulatations handled? For example, say A redirected B's action to C, and Martian Manhunter spied on C. Does he know anything about A? Ate there any actions that he will not know about? Such as information roles (like Black Canary's echolocation)?
3. As I understand, Felix Faust's ability is to either RID manipulate a dead player, or to ask whether any one player is Man or Magic. Did I understand that correctly?
P.S. Sorry, I can't use color, I'm on a phone
Posted August 3, 2014
Host (Asylum warden): Kikacat123
Sounds fun! I will see if I can get some of my RL friends onto Brainden!
Posted July 20, 2014
I'd like to apologize for the numerous times I've disappeared. I'm starting high school next year, so keeping this going may be a problem for me.
Posted June 30, 2014
I'd play this, looks awesome. Nice to see that brainden mafia is starting to make a comeback.
Posted March 30, 2014
Great, Magic! There are probably quite a few people who are still just reading their emailed weekly digests, and I'm sure some of them would be willing to play. I certainly am!
Posted October 6, 2013
Posted September 2, 2013
Edited September 2, 2013 by marksmanjay
Posted August 29, 2013
Oh, sorry Panther. What timezone are you in? I'll try to start the next game when everyone is available.
Round 7 Sign-ups:
Posted August 29, 2013
Edited August 29, 2013 by marksmanjay
Flamebirde got it! His partner was Slick. The message was:
"The omniscient lemur anticipates relentless change on Tuesday."
Panther's partner was Kikacat. Their message was:
"The communist vulture senses inevitible dissonance."
Good job to Flamebirde and Slick.!
Kikacat, when sending a PM, there is a box called CC, which will send it to those people to.
Flame, in every game, one person has a secret objective. This time, Kikacat had it. She had to "figure out some part of both messages." The other players had to try to guess who had the objective and what it was. If she accomplished it without anyone guessing, she receives $200. If anyone guesses correctly, they receive the $200 instead. It's all in the OP .
Flamebirde - $75Slick - $75Kikacat123 - $75Panther - $25
Minigame 3 will be up shortly.
A couple announcements:
1. IMPORTANT: I've decided to change it so that the receiver can only decode their own message, the other person's. (The receivers know who their partners are.)
2. This game is meant to last longer than the previous one, possibly up to a couple days.
3. A strategy for the message writers: Try to figure out who your partner is, so that you can give them a hint (or more than a hint) on what the message is. PMing is allowed, but please cc me. Be careful though, the other person might not be your partner at all!
4. Remember, the secret objective is the most important part of this!
Posted August 28, 2013
Erm, Minigame II starts now, 1 hour later than it was supposed to. Sorry, guys.
Posted August 28, 2013
Edited August 28, 2013 by marksmanjay
I know, I will send out the PMs when the game starts.
EDIT: Oh, didn't see Panther's post. Yes, you're right. Thanks for helping.
Posted August 26, 2013
Minigame II: Code Caper (2v2)
Post the message that was PMed to you on this thread using any of the listed ciphers, and your unknown partner must decipher it before the enemy team does. Whichever team decodes EITHER message first wins.
- Any decently common non-random substitution cipher, including the (Caesarian) Shift Cipher or Atbash
- Columnar Transposition
- Rail Fence Cipher
Descriptions and instructions for these ciphers can be found on this website: http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/
You may use the encoders on the website, but please do not use the decoders.
This minigame will start at 3:00pm EST(-5) on August 28.
Posted August 12, 2013
Sorry for my inactivity. If everyone is still there (it looks like it), I'll be happy to continue it now. Again, sorry for the downtime. If everybody could please confirm, while I get the next minigame up...
Posted July 28, 2013
Host: Molly Mae1. Flamebirde - 20132. MikeD - 20133. DyalDragon4. Kikacat123 - 20135. Marksmanjay - 20136.7. Barcallica - 20138. Brainiac1009. The Cube - 201310. araver - 201311.12. dee_tot - 201313. TwoaDay14.15.Magic - 201316. Hirkala17. Panther - 201318. Bmad - 201319. mboon
Just 3 more people?
Posted July 2, 2013
Aww, sorry again for my inactivity. Good game, BMAD.
Posted June 30, 2013
Oh, I see. Smart.
Everything this round generated with random.org:
Posted June 29, 2013
What are you trying to accomplish?
Sorry, formatting repeatedly commits suicide on my phone. XD
Round 2 Bets:
Thanks King, I'll take those bets.
Sorry for the formatting, I can't seem to edit.
 10 mil
 8 mil
Oh, how does the pocket thing work? As in, what effect does the dealer's putting the ball in a pocket have?