BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

8 answers to this question

YEESSSS!!!! Finally!!! There's not a question mark after the last sentence. That makes it a statement. The son's name is What. Awesome job. :thumbsup:

He'd be wrong, then. Without the question mark, that means there is no question asked. An answer is only correct when it goes along with a question, otherwise it's just a random word or phrase.

My correct answer is celery, as I'm answering the question "What is a food the sons could possibly like to eat?" =]

He'd be wrong, then. Without the question mark, that means there is no question asked. An answer is only correct when it goes along with a question, otherwise it's just a random word or phrase.

My correct answer is celery, as I'm answering the question "What is a food the sons could possibly like to eat?" =]

Statistically, you're answer is likely incorrect. If you chose five random people, there's little to no chance that they could all like to eat celery. Ew.

Statistically, you're answer is likely incorrect. If you chose five random people, there's little to no chance that they could all like to eat celery. Ew.

And statistics also show that 97.5% of statistics are made up on the spot :D

Yes. What's the fifth son. Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know's on third. But what is the name of the shortstop?

Yes. What's the fifth son. Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know's on third. But what is the name of the shortstop?

There have been so many answers made and yet no question was asked... I'm still waiting on a question.

Okay, Mr.Johnson has five sons. His first son's name is Alpha. Second is Beta. Third is Joseph. Fourth is Aaron. What is the name of his fifth son.

"what" is the answer for that...cos der is no question mark in tat...