BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. rocdocmac

Calc-quickie

3. plasmid

Hot Love Riddle

Cats tend to be sort of lazy by nature, so that's my excuse. But to kick things off
  4. Yesterday
  5. Shakeepuddn

Poetic Riddles

Mood.
  6. Shakeepuddn

Hot Love Riddle

Wow! My buddy got this in 10 minutes. What has happened to the league of brains? Come on, step up to the plate!
  7. TimeSpaceLightForce

Riddle that ask ..What am I?

money can buy it
  8. Last week
  9. Shakeepuddn

Jungle Trap

S
  10. Shakeepuddn

Hot Love Riddle

My mouth is wide, my throat is deep My kisses hot make widows weep. First I swallow, then I spit My song of woe when passion lit.
  11. Shakeepuddn

12. Shakeepuddn

A Lovely Little Riddle

Sorry, minor edit. I'm the love you give away Or bite you on the hand. Starlight in my blushing cup, Into water from the land.
  13. James_Puzzle

DUCK

grandpa, pa, and son ;D
  14. James_Puzzle

Father and Son

I was gonna say 33, but then I asked it to a friend and she was immediately "60 and 6".
  15. Shakeepuddn

A Lovely Little Riddle

Well, I haven't shaken any puddn here in a while but it's nice to see some familiar names. Here's an easy Shakeepuddn Riddle I just thought up for my homeroom students: I'm the love you give away And bite you on the hand. Starlight in my blushing cup, Put me on the stand. (enjoy!)
  16. CaptainEd

Turnabout

Plainglazed, you asked perfectly clearly. I wish I had done such a clear job of answering as bonanova did. Thanks for the fun puzzle!
  17. plainglazed

Turnabout

No fooling you three, y'all were all over this one. MM recognizing the slip fall right off, the good Captain doing the heavy lifting, and bn wrapping up the actual question which may have been apparent to you all just vaguely asked for in the OP. Cheers
  18. CaptainEd

Squares on a plywood

Ooh, now I see what you mean. Much different problem. Sorry
  19. TimeSpaceLightForce

I got five of that one, Just two of another Only one for the none And all of the others.
  20. TimeSpaceLightForce

Lightning, explosions, trophy, sunglasses and more

Yes sir . You have the solution. Webdings and Osk (win7/10) does the tricks
  21. rocdocmac

Lightning, explosions, trophy, sunglasses and more

A very nice one, indeed! I hope to have solved it ...
  22. BMAD

Squares on a plywood

If I am not mistaken, you found a way to calculate the area every time; which is wonderful, However, I wanted to know if it could be extended to know the amount of nxn squares that were defined within the shape not the precise area.
  1. Load more activity