All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. _ O _ _ _ NINJA - 0 STOLE - 0 POINT - 1 PLANT - 0 PAINT - 0 maurice +5 BOLTS - 1 ROLLO - 2 COBRA - 1
  3. Today
  4. COBRA
  5. Voting for 1.
  6. ROLLO
  7. _ O _ _ _ NINJA - 0 STOLE - 0 POINT - 1 PLANT - 0 PAINT - 0 maurice +5 BOLTS - 1
  8. That japanese word I know, reason why I choose achoo baka haha
  9. baka means fool.
  10. BOLTS
  11. As a definition? If I saw a Chewbacca or Achoo, bakka in a dictionary...
  12. Choosing no. 1
  13. This I am voting number 4.
  14. _ O _ _ _ NINJA - 0 STOLE - 0 POINT - 1 PLANT - 0 PAINT - 0 maurice +5
  15. A Traveler is going to a town, but he must pass a strange village, From the village there are 3 streets, only 1 street leads him to the town, He doesn't know which street he must choose, The villagers are giving the streets name with numbers written in local symbols, The traveler can not read the symbols. He asked 11 villagers, and he received 11 different answers 1st villager : "Take the street with a cube number." 2nd villager : "Take the street with lowest number." 3rd villager : "Take the street with middle number." 4th villager : "Take the street with higest number." 5th villager : "If you divide the right street number (RSN) with 8, the remaining is 7." 6th villager : "If you divide RSN with 24, the remaining is 15." 7th villager : "If you divide RSN with 12, the remaining is 3." 8th villager : "If you divide RSN with 4, the remaining is 3." 9th villager : "If you divide RSN with 6, the remaining is 3." 10th villager : "If you divide RSN with 5, the remaining is 2." 11th villager : "If you divide RSN with 7, the remaining is 6." After finding so varying answer, he decided to ask the chief of the village, The chief than giving him this right information : "we are numbering streets with numbers between 10 to 50, The left street has lowest number, The right street has higest number, The front street has bigger number than left street, 3 villagers give you useless answers, 4 villagers give you right answers, and 4 villagers give you wrong answers" What are the street numbers ? Which street he must choose ? Note : Useless answer means if you know the numbers, the answer is right to all numbers, so it is useless. Wrong answer means the answer is leading you to 1 wrong street or 2 wrong streets, right answer means the answer is leading you only 1 street, and it is the right street.
  16. achoo did not count as sneezing?
  17. PEOPLE - William G. Morgan 1. Famous Carribean Pirate under the alias "Captain Blood". 2. A pirate who became the model and namesake of Captain Morgan rum. 3. An entrepreneur in the steel industry who went on to found an investment company. 4. The first man to successfully swim across the English Channel. 5. A Major League Baseball second baseman who played for the Giants. 6. Gym teacher who invented the game of volleyball. 7. Morgan of Morgan & Chase. Players: dee araver plainglazed marksmanjay logophobic plasmid - pick #2 Nana Framm Yo ho ho and a-one o' those.
  18. Welp welp welp...POINT = 1 but PLANT = 0 means either O is 2nd or I is 3rd. PAINT if 0 then O is 2nd as POINT = 1 if 1 then I is 3rd as PAINT = POINT means A can't be because then O would have to be also. if 2 then A is 2nd and I is 3rd since PLANT = 0
  19. CYCLE 1 RESULTS Correct Answer 3. The act of sneezing. Cycle 1 Summary Submissions
  20. I'll post these backwards... Cycle 3A CATEGORY - INITIALS Question - S.P.B.E. (i.e. what do the initials S.P.B.E. stand for) Cycle 2B PEOPLE - William G. Morgan 1. Famous Carribean Pirate under the alias "Captain Blood". 2. A pirate who became the model and namesake of Captain Morgan rum. 3. An entrepreneur in the steel industry who went on to found an investment company. 4. The first man to successfully swim across the English Channel. 5. A Major League Baseball second baseman who played for the Giants. 6. Gym teacher who invented the game of volleyball. 7. Morgan of Morgan & Chase. Players: dee araver plainglazed marksmanjay logophobic plasmid Nana Framm NOTE - ALL CYCLES WILL NOW END AT 11PM Central US Time (5 am Greenwich time)
  21. dee - voting for Number 1 araver - voting for Number 3 plainglazed - voting for Number 7 marksmanjay - voting for Number 5 logophobic - voting for Number 3 plasmid - voting for Number 3 Nana - voting for Number 3 Framm - voting for Number 2
  22. _ _ _ _ _ NINJA - 0 STOLE - 0 POINT - 1 PLANT - 0
  23. PLANT
  24. I vote for 3 But I think 1 is also correct.
  1. Load more activity