All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. Ways to Annoy your Roommate

-Read stupid jokes from Brainden.com loudly when they study . -Keep reading this until they get mad . -Keep reading this all the time . -Keep reading and you will see it's effective -Can you feel it's effect on them already ? -Keep reading . - Wow . You , my friend , are a really patient person . Did you really read all of them ? İf not , start from the beginning and ... Keep reading , Keep reading . -Make them read this post and i'm sure it will annoy them .  
  3. Last week
  4. The answer , my friend ....

so are you looking for four songs by the same musician??  
  5. Wise men say ....

Using this picture (Couldn't find a better one) tell me the name of one of my favourite songs . A clue : Where is the hole ?
  6. The Poem

7. The Building 2

8. Questions and Answers

or  
  9. The answer , my friend ....

for the top right picture..    
  10. The story ...

One day , there was a man . And another man wasn't there .
  11. The answer , my friend ....

And the other pictures ?
  12. Deep in the woods ...

13. The answer , my friend ....

Leaves, from the title That's about the only song I know by him. Maybe one other.
  14. Windows 10 -- Do you love it?

I like it better than 8. Idk about better than 7 though.
  15. Forgot one ?

If it's any consolation, for 5 seconds I thought that was the answer. But then I thought "that's not a puzzle." Then I had it. 
  16. Deep in the woods ...

What lays concealed in the forest ? İt may be something valuable ...
  17. Windows 10 -- Do you love it?

İ think it's pretty good. i've installed it a month ago , and i haven't experienced any problems so far  . İt's much better than 8  .  
  18. Given length of character array (N), and number of each character appearing in this array (e.g. A is appearing nA times, B is appearing nB times etc, na+nB+..+nZ = N), what is the probability of character (say, _c) appearing m (m <= n_c) times in a row in this array? Let's say only characters are A and B. nA = 5 nB = 3 N = 8 and suppose m = 3 and _c = 'A' Situations of interest: AAA*****, *AAA****, **AAA*** etc. I assume the probability is: Do you agree?
  19. The answer , my friend ....

Can you figure out the name of the songs , and the musician ? ,   
  20. Questions and Answers

here's a possible one...  
  21. Cannot be Replaced

sounds like my wallet when I go shopping with the wife  j/k  
  22. Cannot Give it Away

depends on what you mean by thrown...    
  23. Not a friend

I like Thalia's answer (what I thought at first as well), but if not that, then maybe...    
  24. Load more activity