BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mario Mafia

Mario Mafia:

OFFICIAL RD's (changes in Bold)

Baddies:

Bowser: Wants to get revenge on Mario by stealing his teammates. Can stealYou have been invited to a:

MARIO PARTY!!!

Where: Peach's Castle

When: August 10th, 7:00 PM

Please RSVP

Mario, Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Toad, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and DK all recieved invitations like this ones and all showed up at Peach's Castle promptly at 7:00 PM.

Around 8 or so, Toadsworth came to the top of the steps and asked everyone to gather round. Everyone did as he asked, and just as he was clearing his throat...a tube came up right through the steps and out came BOWSER, WARIO, WALUIGI and SHADOW MARIO

Everyone was shocked, and was furious that these villains had crashed their party. They were all screaming at the Baddies, but Bowser breathed fire and shut everyone up.

"Bowser: Okay everyone listen up. I am tired of being beaten up by Mario and all of you guys, so it's time for me to crash this party once and for all. Now there is no way we ca take you on all at once. Shadow Mario, do your thing."

With this, Shadow Mario turned everyone into a shadowy blob with the outline of Mario, including the Baddies.

"Now we can take you out one by one and you won't even know who did WHAT! Wha ha ha ha ha!"

After hearing this, the babies fled to different parts of the castle, and Mario and Luigi recognized each other before they were scattered by Bowser's firebreath, and with that, LET MARIO MAFIA BEGIN!!!

Baddies:

Have BTSC

Win by becoming the majority

1 Kill per night

Bowser: Wants to get revenge on Mario. Can innocent by successfully RIDing them. Gets one RID guess per night.

Wario: Mario's evil twin. The fattest Mario villan. He is invincible durning nights.

Waluigi: Luigi's evil twin. Skinny and slippery. Can spy a person each night.

Innocents:

Wins by killing all the baddies

Mario: Knows lots of secrets about killing and saving. Can kill every even night. Cannot die night 1. Has BTSC with Luigi

Luigi: Shares the secrets of saving with Mario. Can save every odd night. Has BTSC with Mario

Peach: Can distract people with her beauty. Can stop a person from their action every night

Daisy: Helps with the counting of the votes but sometimes messes them up. Her vote counts as x2.

Toad: He is kind to a lot of people. If he can successfully RID someone each day from the lynch that person is saved.

Yoshi: Can ask the host to roll a dice. If the host rolls a one Yoshi can kill someone for the night. If the host rolls a 2 Yoshi can save someone for the night. If the host rolls a 3 then Yoshi can spy someone. If the host rolls a 4 then Yoshi can steal someone’s role. If the host rolls a 5 then Yoshi does nothing. If the host rolls a 6 then Yoshi can choose from either killing, saving, spying or stealing someone’s role.

Birdo: With her giant tube-shaped mouth has a 1/3 chance of stealing a random night action from another player and re-direct it to whomever she wants

Independent:

Wins by his specified win condition

Donkey Kong: He is very ferocious. Can kill every night. Wins if Mario, Bowser and Yoshi are dead before he is.

Unsided:

Baby Mario: Likes to be like other people. Chooses a team to join at the beginning of the game *Innocents or Baddies* Once they choose their team they take the role of the first team member to die. Wins with their team. Only would get BTSC when a member from his team dies, will not be known what team they chose

Baby Luigi: Is similar to Baby Mario, except he gets put on the oppisite team as Baby Mario. Wins with their team. Only would get BTSC when a member from his team dies, will not be known what team they chose

Let it begin!

Night 1 ends at 7:00EST and 4:00PST on August 11th (my birthday) :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario Mafia:

You have been invited to a:

MARIO PARTY!!!

Please RSVP

Mario, Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Toad, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and DK all recieved invitations like this ones and all showed up at Peach's Castle promptly at 7:00 PM.

Around 8 or so, Toadsworth came to the top of the steps and asked everyone to gather round. Everyone did as he asked, and just as he was clearing his throat...a tube came up right through the steps and out came BOWSER, WARIO, WALUIGI and SHADOW MARIO

Everyone was shocked, and was furious that these villains had crashed their party. They were all screaming at the Baddies, but Bowser breathed fire and shut everyone up.

"Bowser: Okay everyone listen up. I am tired of being beaten up by Mario and all of you guys, so it's time for me to crash this party once and for all. Now there is no way we ca take you on all at once. Shadow Mario, do your thing."

With this, Shadow Mario turned everyone into a shadowy blob with the outline of Mario, including the Baddies.

"Now we can take you out one by one and you won't even know who did WHAT! Wha ha ha ha ha!"

After hearing this, the babies fled to different parts of the castle, and Mario and Luigi recognized each other before they were scattered by Bowser's firebreath, and with that, LET MARIO MAFIA BEGIN!!!

Baddies:

Have BTSC

1 Kill per night

Bowser: Wants to get revenge on Mario. Can innocent by successfully RIDing them. Gets one RID guess per night.

Wario: Mario's evil twin. The fattest Mario villan. He is invincible durning nights.

Innocents:

Mario: Knows lots of secrets about killing and saving. Can kill every even night. Cannot die night 1. Has BTSC with Luigi

Luigi: Shares the secrets of saving with Mario. Can save every odd night. Has BTSC with Mario

Peach: Can distract people with her beauty. Can stop a person from their action every night

Daisy: Helps with the counting of the votes but sometimes messes them up. Her vote counts as x2.

Toad: He is kind to a lot of people. If he can successfully RID someone each day from the lynch that person is saved.

Yoshi: Can ask the host to roll a dice. If the host rolls a one Yoshi can kill someone for the night. If the host rolls a 2 Yoshi can save someone for the night. If the host rolls a 3 then Yoshi can spy someone. If the host rolls a 4 then Yoshi can steal someone’s role. If the host rolls a 5 then Yoshi does nothing. If the host rolls a 6 then Yoshi can choose from either killing, saving, spying or stealing someone’s role.

Birdo: With her giant tube-shaped mouth has a 1/3 chance of stealing a random night action from another player and re-direct it to whomever she wants

Independent:

Donkey Kong: He is very ferocious. Can kill every night. Wins if Mario, Bowser and Yoshi are dead before he is.

Unsided:

Baby Mario: Likes to be like other people. Chooses a team to join at the beginning of the game *Innocents or Baddies* Once they choose their team they take the role of the first team member to die. Wins with their team. Only would get BTSC when a member from his team dies, will not be known what team they chose

Baby Luigi: Is similar to Baby Mario, except he gets put on the oppisite team as Baby Mario. Wins with their team. Only would get BTSC when a member from his team dies, will not be known what team they chose

Let it begin!

Night 1 ends at 7:00EST and 4:00PST on August 11th (my birthday) :)

Hosts: Limey and GMaster

1) tbaxatb

2) Marioman9

3) underground_dan

4) Magic

5) Clozo

6) ST

7) Marth

8) Rir

9) Music

10)akaslickster

11) crazypainter

12)Derrai

13)Lost in Space

Backups:

1) No1slight

You have been invited to a:

MARIO PARTY!!!

Please RSVP

With this, Shadow Mario turned everyone into a shadowy blob with the outline of Mario, including the Baddies, and then fled before he could be stopped.

Baddies:

Have BTSC

1 Kill per night

Innocents:

Independent:

Unsided:

1) tbaxatb

2) Marioman9

3) underground_dan

4) Magic

5) Clozo

6) ST

7) Marth

8) Rir

9) Music

10)akaslickster

11) crazypainter

12)Derrai

13)Lost in Space

Let it begin!

Night 1 ends at 7:00EST and 4:00PST on August 11th (Limey's B-Day)

1) tbaxatb

2) Marioman9

3) underground_dan

4) Magic

5) Clozo

6) ST

7) Marth

8) Rir

9) Music

10)akaslickster

11)crazypainter voting for ST

12)Derrai

13)Lost in Space

First..Happy Bday Limey!

Second: Thanks Gm for changing that green. It is my fav color but that acid version burns my eyes.

Last: First night is a pain..random of course. Until more ppl vote my vote wont change. But who is ST anyways?

1) tbaxatb

2) Marioman9

3) underground_dan

4) Magic

5) Clozo

6) ST

7) Marth

8) Rir

9) Music

10)akaslickster

12)Derrai

13)Lost in Space

First..Happy Bday Limey!

Second: Thanks Gm for changing that green. It is my fav color but that acid version burns my eyes.

Last: First night is a pain..random of course. Until more ppl vote my vote wont change. But who is ST anyways?

Um, did you forget that voting is during the day?

1) tbaxatb

2) No1slight

3) underground_dan

4) Magic

5) Clozo

6) ST

7) Marth

8) Rir

9) Music

10)akaslickster

11) crazypainter

12)Derrai

13)Lost in Space

Sadly Marioman9 had to pull out of the game so No1slight will be replacing him

Thank-you for your eagerness :)

Okay, I'm confirmed - Mario, have a night in please - no friendly fire!

Mario can only kill on even nights, so we don't have to worry about him hitting another goodie until next night. Still though, it is good advice to keep in mind, considering we still might not have obtained enough information to narrow down a baddie within the 24 hours of D1.

Mario can only kill on even nights, so we don't have to worry about him hitting another goodie until next night. Still though, it is good advice to keep in mind, considering we still might not have obtained enough information to narrow down a baddie within the 24 hours of D1.

Well spotted, I'll re re-read

LIME/GM

What happens in lynch tie? Dice, no death, both die etc

I know, I'm going to be humming the theme song this whole game, it's already stuck in my head :D

Me too. From the original one 25 years ago. And I wish I had my ROB to put on my desk here at work.... It's at my mom's house :D

:duh:

um yeah I totally forgot about that.

Also, I asked for the acid green to be changed to another cuz it is hard for these old eyes to read.

*trying to remember if my brother played Mario on his atari....

Hey Bud, I hadnt seen that ok?? :lol: You young whipper snappers are just too damn quick for me! :thumbsup:

So you like saying "whipper snapper" now too???? ;-)

<am dancing back and forth to see what the night holds>

Although with my luck, this'll be the third mafia in a row that i'm killed first :dry:

(edit: added happy dance)

Edited by tpaxatb