6. MrsP - voting for Clozo

7. SomeGuy - voting for FIF

8. Social Darwin - death by Killer

9. tpaxatb – Death By Killer

10. Clozo

11. scsw - voting for Clozo

12. Rir - voting for FIF

13. music - voting for Some Guy

I think that SG has been rather quiet as far as any king of defense goes. I don't think MrsP is bad because she was targeted the first night be Shadow, but perhaps she is an indie. Just a thought.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh music I had forgotten about that! Ok take MrsP off the list...

But if Rir is following SG's lead do you think that makes him a baddie as well?

edit: I am being open about my thoughts and suspicions because I think I am gonna get wacked tonight.

Id rather have the innocents win than save my skin right now.

So I will repeat my thoughts...

tell me if any of you think I am wrong...

Underground dan....Innocent or Independent

SCSW ...baddie or inde

Some guy...baddie or inde

Slick.. baddie or inde

Social Darwin.. goodie

Edited by crazypainter

oh music I had forgotten about that! Ok take MrsP off the list...

But if Rir is following SG's lead do you think that makes him a baddie as well?

edit: I am being open about my thoughts and suspicions because I think I am gonna get wacked tonight.

Id rather have the innocents win than save my skin right now.

So I will repeat my thoughts...

tell me if any of you think I am wrong...

Underground dan....Innocent or Independent

SCSW ...baddie or inde

Some guy...baddie or inde

Slick.. baddie or inde

Social Darwin.. goodie

I'm more inclined to believe SG is a baddie than an indie. SCSW might, let me say it again might be an innocent, I'm not 100% sure. I'm not going to be as open as you because I hope I don't get whacked.

ooo Sg how wonderfully cryptic you are! Any other thoughts?

Yes. One of my actions has been illegal (and that's been resolved). If you spot it though, I'd rather if you were hush hush about it.

1. Derrai - voting for Clozo

2. UD

3. akaslickster - Death by Prez

4. Crazypainter voting for Some Guy

5. FIF

6. MrsP - voting for Clozo

10. Clozo

12. Rir - voting for FIF

this vote roster makes me think that FiF and Clozo are innocents.

Yes. One of my actions has been illegal (and that's been resolved). If you spot it though, I'd rather if you were hush hush about it.

Ha!!! :lol: Too funny. I will have to look for it. Since there is no honor among thieves, I will remain hush..for now.

Okay, well, I guess I'll speak up, then. Suffice it to say, I'm having a lucky game.

2. UD

5. FIF

6. MrsP - voting for Some Guy

9. tpaxatb Death By Killer

10. Clozo

12. Rir - voting for FIF

Well, I think I've got to switch my vote (for now), CP was pretty daring saying all of that and straight up called people out...And you didn't do much to persuade us that she was wrong SG, that makes me kind of nervous that you may be a baddie :o and we don't want baddies around. So like I said, I am changing my vote, but am willing to change it again if need be.

Edited by MrsP

Tsk tsk, MrsP. CP asks me to speak, I do, I hint at a role, and THEN you vote for me? Makes me think you don't like the role I've hinted at (which is a little ridiculous, considering the role).

Anyone can hint at a role, since most of us don't know what anyone else is. I'm sticking with the vote for now, sorry. You could just be trying to turn people's attention to me now that you've been called out.

Anyone can hint at a role, since most of us don't know what anyone else is. I'm sticking with the vote for now, sorry. You could just be trying to turn people's attention to me now that you've been called out.

No. Your logic is poor, and I'm trying to point it out to you. Claiming that "Anyone can hint at a role" is wrong, because if the holder of the role (the 1 role that I'm hinting at) gets it, then he can call me out, and guarantee my death.

Or are you saying you are lucky and that is your hint.

Cuz if you are...busted! You cant be either of those roles. One of them is dead. And I know or an rather sure I know who the other is.

No. Your logic is poor, and I'm trying to point it out to you. Claiming that "Anyone can hint at a role" is wrong, because if the holder of the role (the 1 role that I'm hinting at) gets it, then he can call me out, and guarantee my death.

its your funeral...

Or your logic is. Anyone can hint at a role, the holder of the role isn't necessarily going to come out and claim it. The real goodies aren't going to want to out themselves like that, and tell their role so the baddies can target them.

Or your logic is. Anyone can hint at a role, the holder of the role isn't necessarily going to come out and claim it. The real goodies aren't going to want to out themselves like that, and tell their role so the baddies can target them.

Yes, because of that RID kill... that's on the goodie's side? Learning the role of a goodie is not worth sacrificing a baddie life, particularly since they're already down one (I can confirm that).

CP: Go reread the RD's, and check what cycle we're on.

No, the illegal action was my hint.

Um still makes me think that if your action was illegal then you are a baddie for trying to do something illegal.

edit: I may be reading to much into this but then I was at woodstock...and I didnt see you there.

Edited by crazypainter

2. UD

5. FIF

6. MrsP - voting for Some Guy

10. Clozo

12. Rir - voting for FIF

The latest roster.

Yes, because of that RID kill... that's on the goodie's side? Learning the role of a goodie is not worth sacrificing a baddie life, particularly since they're already down one (I can confirm that).

CP: Go reread the RD's, and check what cycle we're on.

And you can confirm that, because you are a baddie? Great. Good to know, makes it easier for us good guys.

Let's see: there are two votes stacked up against me, or should I say stacked up against TB. The only reason Riranor and Someguy have votes against me is because of TB's inactiveness. They wanted answers. (good strategy) But now that's it obvious that TB's not here and I'm a lot more active than him, don't you think you should pull back those votes?