BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brainden Murder Club Mafia

Magic_luver101

That sounded very much like hinting at a role. I can't think of many roles that would fit that. . . Be careful what you say, the baddies can see this too.

Im just surprised that no one's dead yet. Aren't you wondering why the baddies didn't kill night 1? Or why the reporter didn't report anything? Enquiring minds want to know :)

And no, that's not a role hint

or was it? :ph34r:

(aside: I'm old, and not used to this fakery any more...unlike the young whipper-snappers here :D)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused at that also, we know the geek chose the right person, but the fact that the killer didn't target anyone is strange. Also I'm still confused about my "kidnapping". Was that the reporter just saying things??? :wacko: So much to think about.

mostly posting this to show im not inactive.. simply being kept against my will at school >.<

I have my suspicions, but I am glad we didnt do any accidental goodie lynching and now the spying roles can go and check on those who were in question.

mostly posting this to show im not inactive.. simply being kept against my will at school >.<

I have my suspicions, but I am glad we didnt do any accidental goodie lynching and now the spying roles can go and check on those who were in question.

oh the dreaded detention...

I agree, very pleased we werent out for blood last night. But I will be kicking myself if slick turns out to be bad.

Ok so will the player who can revive the club pres pls do it! The pres is our only kill role! I am guessing that is the card player.

As for spies..that would be only the csi I think. Anyone seeing something I am not?

I agree, very pleased we werent out for blood last night. But I will be kicking myself if slick turns out to be bad.

Ok so will the player who can revive the club pres pls do it! The pres is our only kill role! I am guessing that is the card player.

As for spies..that would be only the csi I think. Anyone seeing something I am not?

Maybe the cop? (Only 1/3 chance of "finding something useful though" :()

ah right tpax forgot about that role. Thanks. NVM. I had written a bunch but forgotten about a key piece of info. Well there goes 5 min of my life and what could have been a really good theory.

this is worded strangely. I meant to say..I am guessing that the only person who can revive the pres is the card player. Guys, any ideas?

I hope some of you get in here b4 the night ends. Id like to run a few ideas past you. I have a dr appt at 2:30pst

so I wont be here for the final few hours of the night.

Edited by crazypainter

Yes, the only revive I see is the Magic player. Sorry for not being here, I was sleeping

its ok music. Its night so what could you have done, in this thread that is. But you are awake now. Day will start soon with the promise of more conversation and hopefully action! 4:03 here on the west coast. Curious to see if I survived the night...

Silence that was the way he would kill tonight nothing flashy, air was to be his weapon of choice. Anger drove him as he caught his next victim in his crosshair. As he held the syringe he ran through the plan in his head; walk up to him, bump in to him, and inject the air in to his leg. In a matter of minutes the bubble of air would make it to his hart and kill him. It was to be Tpaxatb last night living on this earth.

The Magic Player was kneeling next to the body of the President saying a prayer. Even though they said it was a lost cause and they had bandaged and stitched him up, the Player laid his cross necklace in the palm of The Presidents hand. Then suddenly, a rasping breath got sucked through his lips and his eyes fluttered open. “What happened to me?” He choked out.

As the hippy walked around looking for someone to have a smoke with, he ran into the geek who took his joint and threw it out the window were it lit a bush on fire, but that was someone elses problem.

As CrazyPainter and Rir were sitting by the wall talking Tom walk up and said he need to talk to CrazyPainter, She was not seen till morning.

DAY 2 STARTS NOW!

Host Magic_luver and GMaster479

1. Derrai

2. UD

3. akaslickster

4. Crazypainter

5. TB

6. MrsP

7. SomeGuy

8. Social Darwin

9. tpaxatb – Death By Killer

10.Clozo

11.scsw

12.Rir

13.music

Edit added roster

Edited by Magic_luver101

1. Derrai

2. UD

3. akaslickster

4. Crazypainter

5. TB

6. MrsP

7. SomeGuy

8. Social Darwin

10.Clozo

11.scsw

12.Rir - voting for akaslickster

13.music

got to start some wheres and i really got a bad feeling about you slickster

Second time in a row Tpax has been killed first. That kind of sucks!

Does the Geek and Hippy part mean they targeted each other?

Edited by music_luvr95

RATS! That really sucks. Sorry tpaxatb, but I'm surprised he did'nt get me first, now that he knows what I may be.

Riranor is getting me very suspicious about him and derrai and SD. I now will begin to decide which is the potential baddie, if not all 3.wacko.gif

if you're a goodie i am sorry that i come across as suspicious, but i find you too be suspicious as well.

1. Derrai

2. UD

3. akaslickster

4. Crazypainter

5. TB

6. MrsP

7. SomeGuy

8. Social Darwin

10. Clozo

11. scsw

12. Rir - voting for akaslickster

13. music-voting for SG

I'm not so sure slick is a baddie...I don't know, I just have a feeling he's not.

RATS! That really sucks. Sorry tpaxatb, but I'm surprised he did'nt get me first, now that he knows what I may be.

Riranor is getting me very suspicious about him and derrai and SD. I now will begin to decide which is the potential baddie, if not all 3.wacko.gif

Not the best tactic Slick, to try and throw as many names out as possible and include the word "suspicious". Anything to draw attention away from yourself and get others up in arms to defend themselves, huh? I'm not taking the bait and apparently neither is Rir. The only thing suspicious in any of this is your lack of reasonable defense.

1. Derrai

2. UD

3. akaslickster

4. Crazypainter

5. TB

6. MrsP

7. SomeGuy

8. Social Darwin - voting for akaslickster

10. Clozo

11. scsw

13. music - voting for SG

Edit: added music's vote.

Edited by Social_Darwin

1. Derrai

2. UD

3. akaslickster

4. Crazypainter

5. TB

6. MrsP

7. SomeGuy

8. Social Darwin - voting for akaslickster

10. Clozo

11. scsw

13. music-voting for SG

I'm not positive why I'm fixing this... :P

And do you have a reason to go with that, Music? Because unless you see something I don't, I can't really come up with a good reason to call me bad. The only person who's really looking suspicious atm is Slick, but then, he has a tendency to do that. I'm going to leave my vote blank for the time being, and see if anything else comes out before I vote.