Question

Racist I am

Or at least most people think I am

But that's alright

For people enjoy me nonetheless

Only I have secured the victory

Of uniting people easily

Too bad "Rob" is the wrong word

When I was writing this, I saw that "Rob F" happened to be the initials of the lines I'd written so far, so I decided to extend it to "Rob Foot."

The last line is probably going to make this very, very easy. If it wasn't for that line, I woulda added another clue... damn you rob foot! lol

I just realized that I coulda extended it to Rob Frost...

Hm. Maybe this wasn't as easy as I thought it was (barring comedian as an answer)

Guess I just succeeded in misdirection with the entire racism thing. Not that it's not racist... not that it is. Um, I hope the answer is an "ah" moment rather than an "ugh" moment.

Rewsna eht ees ot tey evah.

By racist, it's racist against whites and for blacks. At least, that's the stereotype. Oh, and for latinos, against indians, and I'm unsure about all the other ethnicities.

Edited by DarthNoob

Money???

Different direction...

I really like that answer, but there's no connection with feet, and not a very good connection with uniting people, I think.

I woulda put a little more effort in designing this one, but I thought it was gonna be a 1 or 2 guesser O.o

Now we've got feet, but little of anything else. Strike a happy balance between feet and racism, and we'll have the answer! (or another close answer that would work if it weren't for the uniting part)

Interesting the kind of sentences one finds himself making. Racist feet O.o

Rob has nothing to with the answer. Literally, nothing... it was just random.

However, maybe there is one little similarity, but if I told you this similarity it would be giving you a

And this hint is...

The answer starts with the same letter that starts R. Although, it could start with C too (synonym).

Frost Bite...and your toe turns black...racist kind of?

Yeah....reading the riddle again it really doesn't fit. Just trying to keep thinking though, hope you don't mind.