BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ocean 11 Mafia

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd point out that I won't be here from 9-3 my time (basically an hour from now until 8 hours from now) for a volunteering orientation thing...so sorry if the day is around then and I'm not here :(

<(^-^)>

I also have to add in a warning. This weekend is my birthday (as some of you have been so kind as to remind me :) ), and also my anniversary, so I will be idle. Let's try not to hang me for it :P

Ocean 11 - Night 1:

The night finally came. GC used the very last minute, climbed up to the highest coconut tree and yelled: "Swordfish! Wherever you are, please, do not to kill anyone, we can’t afford to loose any goodies!"

Social Darwin still stayed outside his house and enjoyed swimming. He noticed there was a white color stick with tiny flower on the tip. "What's this?" Social Darwin took another step closer to check. The 'flower' touched his forehead and dang. Social Darwin couldn't move but just floating on the water.

Stingray swam as near as it could be on the ground so no one really noticed it. Soon it reached its target. Gently he gave a light stab by using its tail to its target. The leg did not move at all.

"Good, my target is not aware about me." then it swam away happily

"Woop! Almost there!" Starfish crawled slowly but finally reached to the place where the person it wanted to save stayed. "Hmm…. Seem to be very quiet. Uh! The person I worry about is not attacked tonight."

Kat sat at the front pouch of her house, with both legs soaked into the water, kept combing her hair. Then a splashing noise suddenly broken the atmosphere and the next minute, she was found dead and floated on the water with her right arms had the shark bite.

CP entered to her house and found her leg was swollen slightly with a red spot. But to her amaze, the swell then was shrinking until totally was gone. Then only she realized, there was a seahorse's mark on the other leg. “Could it be..? How lucky am I!” CP wondered.

Night 1 Ends and Day 1 start. Let’s vote!

Host: Woon (the seagull)

1. Clozo

2. Limey

3. Gmaster479

4. SG

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai

10. GC

11. Marioman9

1. Clozo

2. Limey voting for SG

3. Gmaster479

4. SG

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai

10. GC

11. Marioman9

Sorry to see you go Kat

I have a gut feeling that SG is a baddie Just a feeling

1. Clozo

2. Limey voting for SG

3. Gmaster479

4. SG

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai

10. GC

11. Marioman9 voting for SG

I'm just trying to put some pressure on SG so we caan hear from him :)

Okay! Let's put some pressure on SG. He said he would be tied up but I think he will have time for one post. This vote is only temporary.

1. Clozo

2. Limey - voting for SG

3. Gmaster479

4. SG

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai

10. GC - voting for SG

11. Marioman9 - voting for SG

A few simple questions, woon:

1. If Shark dies, can the baddies kill every night?

2. If the Octopus does actions like Seahorse's action, the action will be shown as done by the Octopus in the night post, right?

3. Technically, the Jelly Fish cannot target himself, right? Then he would not be able to act.

Okay! Let's put some pressure on SG. He said he would be tied up but I think he will have time for one post. This vote is only temporary.

You're right. I will not have time to do much defending today, so I guess we'll cut straight to it. I had no reason to act last night (this is not necessarily saying that I didn't). Random votes 'r us.

1. Clozo

2. Limey - voting for SG

3. Gmaster479

4. SG - voting for Derrai

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai

10. GC - voting for SG

You're right. I will not have time to do much defending today, so I guess we'll cut straight to it. I had no reason to act last night (this is not necessarily saying that I didn't). Random votes 'r us.

Umm.. that's vague. You could be nearly half-a-dozen goodie roles. Something that can narrow you down to possibly 2 or 3 roles?

EDIT: Keeping my vote on you still, a little more info would be helpful.

1. Clozo

2. Limey - voting for Derrai

3. Gmaster479

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai

10. GC - voting for SG

Okay we've heard from SG

So let's put some pressure on Derrai!

SG, I believe that you're a goodie, so I'm going to RNG vote for today as a placeholder. At least until I see something.

The reason I do is because, I too, sent in an action last night, but it did nothing during the night.

1. Clozo

2. Limey - voting for SG

3. Gmaster479

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai - voting for Limey

10. GC - voting for SG

1. Clozo

3. Gmaster479

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai - voting for Limey

10. GC - voting for SG

Just updating the roster, and saying that I'm going to be gone for the majority of the day (starting now). Good luck, and I hope what I've said was enough.

Thank you GC, I'll be changing my vote now. Thanks for semi-outing yourself to help with this.

1. Clozo

3. Gmaster479

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai - voting for SG

10. GC - voting for SG

I'd say you're the Shrimp, GC, and I'd bear in mind that as far as visiting is concerned, it's quite possible that more than one meaning for "have no effect on the game." It's quite possible that I visited who you think I did, and still had that statement be true.

And you're going to break the "baddie bad luck" streak if you keep on as you are. Anyways, I'm not a baddie, all the things I've said to this point are true, and I doubt I'm going to get any more chances to come back to a computer. So, I'll just hope I'm alive when I return.

Edited by SomeGuy

I'd say you're the Shrimp, GC, and I'd bear in mind that as far as visiting is concerned, it's quite possible that more than one meaning for "have no effect on the game." It's quite possible that I visited who you think I did, and still had that statement be true.

And you're going to break the "baddie bad luck" streak if you keep on as you are. Anyways, I'm not a baddie, all the things I've said to this point are true, and I doubt I'm going to get any more chances to come back to a computer. So, I'll just hope I'm alive when I return.

Okay! You win. I am not the Shrimp. I am either the Dolphin or Octopus. Good move SG!

1. Clozo

2. Limey - voting for SG

3. Gmaster479

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

10. GC - voting for SG

I guess that if SG is bad than we need to get rid of it

I hate bandwagon voting on Day 1. But GC came right out with his role to "out" SG? This leads me to think two things:

1. The most obvious thing is GC is telling the truth, outted himself early hoping for protection later, in order to Lynch a baddie on Day 1.

2. GC is a smart player and I've seen this tactic before: A baddie outs himself as a goodie in order to Lynch a goodie. For example, GC is a baddie and says "I'm the dolphin or octopus". One of those real characters stands up to refute his claim and in doing so outs himself for the baddies to kill. In addition, if a majority of players still believe the baddie, they will lynch a goodie as well. Its a double-win scenario for the baddies. They know a goodie role and lynch a goodie role in one big swoop.

So, either GC or SG is a baddie. Decisions decisions... Too early for me to pull the trigger on either, and since there is still plenty of time, I want to hear from other players. As the time for lynching nears, I will consider changing my vote to one of the two above with a 65/35 lean towards SG. I just don't know yet about you GC. Bold play for Day 1...

1. Clozo

2. Limey - voting for SG

3. Gmaster479

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin - Limey

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

10. GC - voting for SG

Limey, just found out a few days ago you're Kat's little brother. Cool. Did you have anything to do with her untimely death?!

P.S. Kat, the new Eternal Night 1 Target?

And nice work Seahorse on helping CP - talk about a lucky break!