BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia III

Mekal

Although SG could be a baddie(no proof of that whatsoever), so many votes for him so early makes the voters suspicious. I am putting in my vote for Kat. I must say I have almost never regretted voting for Kat. :P

1) Kat - voting for Someguy

2) Akaslickster

3) Scsw - DEAD Killed by: Prisoners

4) Limey voting for SG

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk

7) GMaster479 voting for crazypainter

8) underground_dan

9) woon

10) crazypainter voting for SG

11) SG - voting for Woon

12) Marth - Voting for Slick

13) GC

14) JS

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC you didn't add your vote ;)

2) Akaslickster

4) Limey voting for RainThinker

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk

8) underground_dan

9) woon

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC voting for Kat

14) JS

50% random vote 50% gut feeling

Edit: changed color

Edited by limeliam

2) Akaslickster

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk

8) underground_dan

9) woon

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC voting for Kat

14) JS

Sorry the color thing got messed up

I might change my vote when I get back from my closing ceremonies :3 Once they're done school is over WOOT!!! :D XD

Edited by limeliam

Honestly, I've left quite a bit of information already. I do not have anyone that I can say "this person is a baddie," that's not the nature of my role. I've got hunches, and guesses, but that's all that they are, and calling people out on a hunch is not likely going to lead to a good game for us. I would say don't put pressure on Abhisk or CrazyPainter.

You want to get a conversation started? Vote for the quiet people ;)

Edit: And on that note, I'm going to bed. With luck I will be able to contribute more.

I agree the quiet ones need to speak up...so I would change my vote to underground dan but I agree with Kat and the whole pressure thing.

edit: how much time left? oh 6pm pst

Edited by crazypainter

As sad as that is GC, you're right; I'm a baddie too many times for my own good xD But this time is different, I can assure you :3 I'm just trying to get past all the annoying "random" votes...I know I have more skills than just throwing votes every which way, I'm just trying to get everyone else to listen :rolleyes: Someguy, you know better than that not to vote for the quiets/inactives day one! They cant defend themselves and it's more likely they'll be a goodie...though I've gotten your hints, I trust you for now :3 But I can't just take your word for it...

Thank you Crazypainter :3 I'm glad someone understand's where I'm coming from ^_^

I think it's time for a vote change in that case, I think I've gotten what I need from Someguy

1) Kat - voting for Joe's Student

2) Akaslickster

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk

8) underground_dan

9) woon

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC voting for Kat

14) JS

Anyone else on board here? :3 Plus JS usually has a good defence, I think it would be interesting to hear from him ^_^

<(^-^)>

Yeah, I could, but mafia tradition also dictates that those starting the bandwagon on D1 are likely to do more harm than good ;) (or are bad). I could drop a truckload of hints, and I'd even go so far as to say that the baddies knowing exactly what my role is wouldn't kill me right away, but assuming that they wouldn't kill me just because I'm a known factor is longer odds than I like. As it stands, there are many hours left in the day, and not to toot my own horn or anything, but if we're going to risk random casualties, I'd rather do it with the less experienced players ;)

Edit: Also, I seem to remember seeing something like the Abhisk message in the Marvel Mafia (else-site, but a lot of the same players). I imagine it's just as truthful now as it was then.

I dont know what you are talking about..Please enlighten me.

wow I forgot to put my vote yesterday. I think that is good because now I have more info. I won't vote for someguy because he has put his defence up. I think I'll vote for kat to force some pressure. can someone put my vote up since this from car and touch again. I will not be active anymore today since I will be traveling.

2) Akaslickster

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk voting for SG

8) underground_dan

9) woon

10) crazypainter voting for GC

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC voting for Kat

14) JS

there you are abhisk

edit: forgot to remove type that was unwanted/not needed.

but since I am here the reason I voted for grey cells, damn forgot it..I will be back shortly when I remind myself what it was.

Edited by crazypainter

2) Akaslickster

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk voting for SG

8) underground_dan

9) woon

10) crazypainter voting for no one right now...

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC voting for Kat

14) JS

GC I wonder why I had you on my radar. It is quite possible that

I mixed your initials with another....so I removed my vote from you

until I can find out what my initial vote was going to be. Damn memory!

wow I forgot to put my vote yesterday. I think that is good because now I have more info. I won't vote for someguy because he has put his defence up. I think I'll vote for kat to force some pressure. can someone put my vote up since this from car and touch again. I will not be active anymore today since I will be traveling.

Umm...CP...He said Kat...Not SG :blink:

2) Akaslickster

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk voting for Kat

8) underground_dan

9) woon

10) crazypainter voting for GC

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC voting for Kat

14) JS

That's not fair! Reason first, vote next. :P And BTW I really like my role. ;)

EDIT: And I think voting for JS isn't a good idea.

Here it sounds like you're claiming one thing...

Actually voting for SG wouldn't be a bad idea.

Here you go against that... :blink:

I think SG was talking about Ultimate Marvel Mafia co-hosted by Bb and IDNE. The baddies tried to frame Limey in a similar way. Incidentally, SG was the baddie part of that alliance. :P

I doubt the same tactic was used twice. But that also hints to us that one or more of the players in Marvel Mafia has a higher chance of being a baddie...interesting catch there...I might have to snoop around into that *pulls up the roster for MM*

Umm...CP...He said Kat...Not SG :blink:

You HAD to point that out :rolleyes: Jokes, jokes...I didn't notice that either actually x.x *Not on top of my game today*

<(^-^)>

2) Akaslickster

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk voting for Kat

8) underground_dan

9) woon

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC voting for Kat

14) JS

yes I am back to SG because I cant help thinking he knows a bit too much about roles...and not in a good way.

thanks marth..DOH! Seriously, I wacked the hell out of my head about an hour ago...sitting with a bag of peas on my head....

that will teach me not to do gardening/weed pulling under the air conditioner...

I could go for that drink now slick.

Adding my vote and fixing colors.

2) Akaslickster

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk - voting for Kat

7) GMaster479 - voting for crazypainter

8) underground_dan

9) woon

10) crazypainter - voting for SG

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS

EDIT: I know I will regret my vote-change later.

Dang too late to edit: Edit: "fellow members of the Syndicate, and our enemies… I’m going out on a limb to tell you that we have discovered a turncoat in our midst. i may be reading to deeply into their posts but I decided to out them as being part of a Secret Alliance before they get a chance to screw us. This person uses the alias… Limey” <= Quote from Marvel Mayhem

The only people on both rosters are: Myself, Lime, Woon, Someguy, Grey Cells and Joe's Student. That means that *unless someone who didn't participate stole the idea* one of these at least should be a baddie.

And no GC, I meant that you're claiming to know something about two different people...There's no way you could do that in one night, unless I'm missing something...

<(^-^)>

Dang too late to edit: Edit: "fellow members of the Syndicate, and our enemies… I’m going out on a limb to tell you that we have discovered a turncoat in our midst. i may be reading to deeply into their posts but I decided to out them as being part of a Secret Alliance before they get a chance to screw us. This person uses the alias… Limey” <= Quote from Marvel Mayhem

The only people on both rosters are: Myself, Lime, Woon, Someguy, Grey Cells and Joe's Student. That means that *unless someone who didn't participate stole the idea* one of these at least should be a baddie.

And no GC, I meant that you're claiming to know something about two different people...There's no way you could do that in one night, unless I'm missing something...

<(^-^)>

what the ell????