BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my butt when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. You're darn right! Wh at good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the stupid floor.

6. People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say 'life is short'. What the heck?? Life is the longest freaking thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

< BR>

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here,freak?

Don't you hate it when...

...someone(ahem) insists you put the toilet seat down. I have to raise it, even in the middle of the night when it's dark and I'm groggy.

...you're reading a book with the cover visible and someone asks you what you're reading? Especially when they interrupt you in a very good part of the book.

i hate it when i'm at the laptop to finish of something small in 2 minutes, but my siblings ask to use it for a minute and then WASTE UPTO 2 HOURS on it!!!!! AARRGH!!!! :mad: :mad:

I also hate it when you get a hair cut and you go to school and the others ask "did you cut your hair?"

my answer...."no, I ate it you idiot!!!"

Edited by EDM

State administered standardized tests. Schools have low budgets because of these pointless examinations. Next year, I can possibly be in AP Calculus and Pre-Algebra at the same time because I'm deciding to decline taking a test I could have easily passed in 5th grade? Dude, no. Just no.

Don't you hate it when:

Impy says he's back and then disappears again...

you're at an intersection and three other cars stop at the same time and every one stops and goes at the same time, almost causing an accident.

someone says they were somewhere and then you overhear them telling another they were somewhere else.

you see girls with little dogs in purses. I mean seriously? since when did dogs become an accessory?

BTW...I'm back..again.

This may or may not sound weird, but i hate when people call me smart, because there are WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY smarter people than me in the class, i don't even think i am that smart personally.

This may or may not sound weird, but i hate when people call me smart, because there are WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY smarter people than me in the class, i don't even think i am that smart personally.

I am with you completely on that one.

Also, I hate when I forget someone's name, and I've known them long enough that it's awkward to ask.

Also, I hate when I forget someone's name, and I've known them long enough that it's awkward to ask.

Well personally i don't mind like a teacher or parent calling me smart once, but when people remind me, it is kind of annoying. I actually had an argument with someone in one of my classes they said i was smarter than them, and i said they were smarter than me, and we asked some people, and majority of them said i was smarter, oh well.

oh, yeah.....i do that all the time....i hv some weird memory loss thing....:blink:

i also hate it when I'm about to say something and some duffer opens their big yap and says something completely different....next second; i've forgotten what i was going to say!!! :mad:

Don't you hate it when people don't get your name right even when you've told them over and over again?...."Hi elizabeth.....it's eliza....isabel....no, eliza....elizabell!!!..." I mean come on!!! I'm not named after a phobia, you know.....:dry:

Another thing is when people say "can i talk to you for a sec?" or "hold on for a second..." Hello....a second is over....why do you ask me to wait for a second when you take an hour?! What is wrong with you??....

I really hate it when people accost you in shopping malls or the high street, with their clipboards or leaflets or whatever. If they lead with "Can I ask you a quick question?" I always counter with "You just did!" (grin and don't break stride). I figure that's probably equally annoying so then we're all square. Optionally flip them a "Buddy Christ" to be really annoying and thus get one up:

post-4017-12683908408527.jpg

I hate it when bicyclists ride in the middle of the road when there's a bike lane.

I hate it when someone asks me a question, get my response, and then say, "Are you sure?" I gave you an answer. If you aren't going to believe me, why ask me in the first place???

I hate when I'm ready to play mafia and there aren't enough people signing up!

when you're arguing with someone and you prove them wrong and then they're all, "whatever. fine. I don't care" because they don't want to admit they're wrong.

OR when you prove them wrong and they change the subject.

when my sister uses the last of the toilet paper and doesn't replace it. I mean, really? really? It's, like, six steps and two minutes. you don't need to get back to your homework that fast.

when you're in the car and some annoying person is all, "are we there yet?" YES, WE'RE THERE, IDIOT, THATS WHY WE'RE STILL DRIVING AND HAVEN'T STOPPED.

when I have to ask people multiple times (this is my sister):

"hey what time is it?"

she's not paying attention. totally zoning out.

"HEY. what time is it."

doesn't even look.

"HEY!"

"huh? what?"

"WHAT TIME IS IT?"

she stares out the window. hasn't even heard what I just said.

when people whine and complain about the idiotic things that other people do. :lol:

when people make threads facilitating whining and complaining about the idiotic things that other people do. :P

^ When people post in the threads where people whine and complain about the idiotic things other people do. :P

When teachers promise to post something online by a certain time, and three hours later it isn't up. I realize they have lives, but my exam grade is waaay more important. :P