Question

Clanking metal, so much they weigh.

I have to fight a battle today.

I give way to the stars above,

And pledge to my lady: undying love.

I have so very much to do.

So ‘til this evening, I can’t see you.

I think this one's easier.

My Idylls of the King finally fell to pieces looking for this one, so it better be worth it : )

16 answers to this question

Well, my first thought was the moon, but i thought the riddle was sort of from the perspective of an observer of the moon

Yes, that is a closer guess. But I'd think more along the lines of something which "gives way" to it, as well as the stars, as it says.

By the way, that was my hint of the title: Idyll's of the king (which IS broken, now) with Sir Lancelot, King Arthur, Lady Elaine, Quenevere etc.

By the way, that was my hint of the title: Idyll's of the king (which IS broken, now) with Sir Lancelot, King Arthur, Lady Elaine, Quenevere etc.

Yeah, yours was my first attempt...I just wrote my first stab at a riddle. I think it's really easy...

Yeah, yours was my first attempt...I just wrote my first stab at a riddle. I think it's really easy...

Cool! Go for it. It's amazing if a person's first riddle isn't easy. They usually are, but sometimes not.

Mine was SO easy till like number 10

By the way, I need to wash the dishes. But I'll be back in a couple of minutes and try and write some more and answer yours if you put it up. : )