BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

not quite, but great answer. Even with my answer, it makes me love yours all the more.

yeah cause i was thinking

you need one sense to smell a scent

sense something like a trace

is everything as in common-sense

and lastly sense of timing

i like my first guess with explanation above better

but

instinct

no, your first is closer. It doesn't mean the same thing, but some how it's SO dangerously close to the right answer, which is why I like it so much.

I'm ALWAYS multitasking. I suppose, I just expect everyone else to do the same. : )

no, your first is closer. It doesn't mean the same thing, but some how it's SO dangerously close to the right answer, which is why I like it so much.

I'm ALWAYS multitasking. I suppose, I just expect everyone else to do the same. : )

yeah but we have to guess what your multitasking mind is thinking

by the way I am having so much fun with your riddles

i'll go back to task now

yeah but we have to guess what your multitasking mind is thinking

by the way I am having so much fun with your riddles

i'll go back to task now

Thank you. I'm watching Star trek Nemesis, where odd words and phrases have been said, which gave me my ideas for my last two riddles. : )

Thank you. I'm watching Star trek Nemesis, where odd words and phrases have been said, which gave me my ideas for my last two riddles. : )

then keep watching

btw did we cheekily give up on prim and proper space odyssey II ?

then keep watching

btw did we cheekily give up on prim and proper space odyssey II ?

Oh, plasmid got what I was thinking with

pompous

after that, I just laughed at all you answers. Funny thing I was just about to write why cheek wouldn't work (all puzzled at why two of you guessed it) when it suddenly popped in my head why it would. i thought it was great.

...data and his punch-lines, i also was pondering over gut feeling but that seems wrong in light of instinct if all else fails i think of evidence

Edited by Endraxz

...data and his punch-lines, i also was pondering over gut feeling but that seems wrong in light of instinct if all else fails i think of evidence

Haha. I have the first four seasons of TNG, and like six of the movies. I wasn't that much of a nut, I just sort of acquired it all from my brother-in-law, and I LOVE data's pondering about gut feelings. : )

Edited by lotus

I've added an extra little piece to the riddle to help it along.

There's a common phrase, which once you know,

Will make the part about timing show.

a sense of timing

the answer I gave way back, no?

yeah cause i was thinking

you need one sense to smell a scent

sense something like a trace

is everything as in common-sense

and lastly sense of timing

given the first line in the spoiler above,

so do you want a less complicated answer

a good nose

given the first line in the spoiler above,

so do you want a less complicated answer

a good nose

no

it's almost exactly like sense. It is VERY much like sense, just means something slightly different.

Edited by lotus

perception?

I do too. I'm amazed I can even make one or two. I think the more I make the better I get though. Although awhile back I thought my "In praise of..." riddle was pretty bloody brilliant. : )

Not the answer I'm a hoping for.

Hmm I might have to look back on that one (just joined the other day)...my inability to answer any of these correctly is tempting me to create my own so I won't feel so bad if others can't solve them B))

Hmm I might have to look back on that one (just joined the other day)...my inability to answer any of these correctly is tempting me to create my own so I won't feel so bad if others can't solve them B))

Oh, it's devastatingly scary after your first riddle, but my first two were guessed right off the spot. It's really hard to think abstractly.

I can't wait to solve your first riddle. I won't be here after an hour and a half though, if I even last that long, before passing out. I could sure use some beer. : )

I bet it is! So do you start with your answer and work your way back when you're writing it? I won't get around to it before crashing tonight...maybe before work tomorrow...hmm...

Edited by kayotikboi