3. SomeGuy - voting for Izzy

4. crazypainter voting for - voting for voltage

5. randro

6. limeliam

7. JarZe - voting for Izzy

8. RainThinker

9. voltage - voting for FIF

10. Kat

11. Joe's Student - DEAD (Killed by the Exile)

12. FIF - voting for limeliam

13. andromeda - DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

14. Izzy - voting for crazypainter

15. IDNE - voting for Izzy

16. twin_bro

Something is better than nothing, and right now, we got nothing. Izzy, can you give us something to go off of?

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I've been quiet. Just got home from school. Others will probably be coming home soon, so I doubt the silence will last long.

I read CP's defense, and it was.. terrible. The cliche "Kill me if you want, you'll miss me.." thing. I'm not going on much, and I haven't really learnt anything from the night/day, making CP one of the only suspects on my list.

Also, not liking IDNE encourage bandwagoning. CP jumped on it, but removed her vote, so I'm unsure. My vote for now is below. It might change when people come home and the thread is more active. :)

I suppose it sounds terrible, if i had said that word for word, but it is true.

I was rather sure that if I did say something like that it would leave an open

for a baddie to point a finger at me.

Did that just happen??? B))

So my #1 suspect is voltage and #2 is Izzy.

Edited by crazypainter

Sorry I've been quiet. Just got home from school. Others will probably be coming home soon, so I doubt the silence will last long.

I read CP's defense, and it was.. terrible. The cliche "Kill me if you want, you'll miss me.." thing. I'm not going on much, and I haven't really learnt anything from the night/day, making CP one of the only suspects on my list.

Also, not liking IDNE encourage bandwagoning. CP jumped on it, but removed her vote, so I'm unsure. My vote for now is below. It might change when people come home and the thread is more active. :)

I don't think we learned much from this...

I might be wrong, but I think I got CP's hint. I don't know if she's lying or not, but in the meantime my vote remains.

I don't think we learned much from this...

I might be wrong, but I think I got CP's hint. I don't know if she's lying or not, but in the meantime my vote remains.

Perhaps someone can investigate CP tonight?

Alright, I've been gone for school. But I'm back.

After reviewing the posts that I missed, I've come up with a decision. It's hard to point fingers based on a really educated decision because it's Day 1, but I'm switching to limeliam. She hasn't been posting a lot, and although it may be school or something, I want her to put in her decision before the day's over.

Limey's a he ;) I would also like to hear some more from Limey, but I don't have much more on him to be strong enough for my vote. As for CP, IDNE and JarZe both are somewhat sure that they got her clue, and although I myself didn't catch it (I'm bad at finding clues anyways :P ), I doubt that if CP is a baddie, all three of them would reveal themselves so early on to defend one person. Of course, CP can still be a baddie for creating a rather ambiguous clue (both IDNE and JarZe said they weren't positive), but in the meantime, she's off my baddie list for now :)

Izzy, I'm not sure about. Some of her posts do look a bit suspicious, but it is possible that she's an innocent with her strange suspicions. I don't have enough against her though, and she has enough votes to be panicking (and hopefully come up with a good defense).

1. star_tiger - voting for FIF

2. Impervious - voting for limeliam

4. crazypainter voting for - voting for voltage

5. randro

6. limeliam

8. RainThinker

10. Kat

16. twin_bro

I would like to hear more from him, and I would probably change my vote once I hear Izzy talk.

edit: updated roster

Edited by star_tiger

What would you like to hear more about? I'd be more than happy to give away information as long as it doesn't jeopardize my role

I guess I just want to hear your thoughts on what's going about. You haven't said much, and I was just wondering if you were trying to stay under the radar. Also, my vote was just a filler until Izzy replies. :P

Look, you all can off me if you want to.

If you are good then thats one less on your side.

I wonder if my role will be revealed if I am lynched?

So odd, I thought it was obvious already who I am.

Which is why I would be surprised if anyone tried to kill me

or lynch me. And I am not the Sicillian! I was tho...

in a land far far away..rules by a magical girl of puzzles.

Is this the offending post you refer to Izzy?

If so then..???

Edited by crazypainter

I've seen a few questions about the day's end. To follow my usual style of my games. Night and Day 1 are extended to be as long as needed. Starting at night 2, limits will be 24 hours.

Alright. My thoughts. RMZ was a suspicion because of his cryptic language and odds post, but since IDNE replaced him, I'm pretty sure that it was just a strange habit. Others have been acting oddly, too. I don't understand any of crazypainter's riddles, even though Izzy assures us that there's a clue somewhere there. BTSC? I dunno. Voltage and some others are ok.

That's some of the stuff I'm thinking. The other stuff would give too much away.

I've seen a few questions about the day's end. To follow my usual style of my games. Night and Day 1 are extended to be as long as needed. Starting at night 2, limits will be 24 hours.

Or until the king ends it right? :(

I just got back from school (so did TB :dry: ) But it looks to me like volatage is bad or independant so i say that we vote for him and see who defends him and who doesnt and then if hes good or bad we will have some very interesting information for tommorows lynch.. Also from one of CPs hints i think i might know who she is but we'll see.

4. crazypainter voting for voltage

5. randro - voting for voltage

6. limeliam

8. RainThinker

10. Kat

16. twin_bro

actually, voltage can't be the independent or the rogue because of the fact that both the exile and the rogue used their actions last night and voltage was entranced by the bard. Someone pointed this out earlier...

actually, voltage can't be the independent or the rogue because of the fact that both the exile and the rogue used their actions last night and voltage was entranced by the bard. Someone pointed this out earlier...

right sorry about that

I don't know how much of a hint is too much of a hint. There's the RIDing, and PM said to not out our roles. Here goes.

At this point in the game, I know nothing that hasn't already been said in the Night post. But there are definitely things I can find out, which can be pretty helpful to the goodies. Honestly, most of the goodies have pretty crappy roles. Fortunately for me, I don't, but it's not going to be much use for us if you lynch me. I really don't want to say more (I know that wasn't really much..) because of the RIDs.

I don't know how much of a hint is too much of a hint. There's the RIDing, and PM said to not out our roles. Here goes.

At this point in the game, I know nothing that hasn't already been said in the Night post. But there are definitely things I can find out, which can be pretty helpful to the goodies. Honestly, most of the goodies have pretty crappy roles. Fortunately for me, I don't, but it's not going to be much use for us if you lynch me. I really don't want to say more (I know that wasn't really much..) because of the RIDs.

Im wondering, where is the prince and why havent they tried anything yet?

6. limeliam voting for Izzy

8. RainThinker

10. Kat

16. twin_bro

Sorry guys I had 4 tests today! I just finished my homework for today

Limey, any reasons why you are voting for Izzy, or are you just bandwagonning? I'm starting to worry that Izzy's actually a goodie, although I can't be certain if I just mis-interpreted her posts since no one has responded yet. I hope the people voting for her get on soon to analyze her case...her recent post is giving me second thoughts -_- Also, be careful of how much one reveals.

6. limeliam voting for Izzy

8. RainThinker

10. Kat

16. twin_bro

Hmm where's kat's vote go? She was voting IDNE last time I checked.

TwinBro and Rain thinker..where are you????

The more I think about it..Izzy may get my vote...

Izzy, you say that you can learn some stuff for the goodies, but got nothing from the first night.

Did you act last night?

She removed her vote here: Post 97

hmmm odd. She just removed it and said nothing.

mafianoia is taking over.....I really thought I missed a post or

one was erased. :dry:

So here is my thinking.. nvm it was too leading and I dont want the baddies getting any xtra info!

Edited by crazypainter

hmmm odd. She just removed it and said nothing.

mafianoia is taking over.....I really thought I missed a post or

one was erased. :dry:

So here is my thinking.. nvm it was too leading and I dont want the baddies getting any xtra info!

Post above it says I'm willing to listen to IDNE's defence, and not vote for him just because of what RMZ said :wacko: Definately not nothing...maybe it's your mafianoia ;)

<(^-^)>