BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythic Riddle

Shakeepuddn

Question

7 answers to this question

The Scottish Flag, taken up or cast forth, upon it's "face" (the union jack) with lines of worth, the nail which hailed a king, whose justice round the lands would bring ( Yahshuah aka Jesus) born of myth and wrapped in Scone of Destiny, used to crown Scottish Kings consecrated in Freemasonry- its heart no less, whose hands of fate the " spell" of Christendom by Luciferians undone in hate... Sounds right to me.

As soon as I saw it in the list I knew it was from you Shakeepuddn.

Excalibur

Forsooth! Well done Sir V.

Excalibur

There are two versions regarding Excalibur, the most commonly understood being that set forth by Robert de Boron’s "Merlin," which has the young heir of Uther Pendragon claim the throne by drawing the magical sword from a large stone in which the blade had been sealed, his true lineage as rightful king breaking the spell that held it tight. Later continuations of this tale in the Lancelot-Grail cycle clearly recognize this sword as Excalibur. However, another later version has the sword come into Arthur’s possession through the Lady of the Lake after he had already assumed kingship. In most versions, the sword is engraved with lines from Jonah 1: 12: “Take me up” on one side of the blade and “Cast me forth” on the other, an inscribed prophesy of being cast back into the lake after Arthur’s demise.

[...]wrapped in Scone of Destiny, used to crown Scottish Kings consecrated in Freemasonry[...]

Sorry. Can't resist:

"And as all knelt before God, the Archbishop dipped his finger in the Blessed Butter of Maddycraig and drew the Emblem of Christ on Robert's head. The Prince grasped his sword which, anointed with the Divine Jam and Clotted Cream, he thrust into the Holy Pastry. A lad no more, the King rose and surveyed his new Dominion."