BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good Idea

WAIT! I think that this is a bad idea cause the FINAL EPIC BATTLE still wasn't posted so it'll look ridiculous!

Rosters and a final post don't seem to go together!

I think that it'll be better to start a new sign up topic and then we could sign up and ask questions to clarify some things about the new Matrix! :)

Edited by andromeda

Well, it's not finalised and I still need script help - hoping SD can help again - it was joke btw.

We await the epic outcome from SD where Neo either becomes The Two after becoming bisected by a flying through the wire of an electrical pylon; or the spoof where Neo becomes a right one when he i knocked over by a child on roller skates and hits his head, looses his memory and Morpheus convinces him that they are married and they walk through Zion holding hands.

SIGN UPS - in my comments as usual - we need 22 - 30, we are not likely to get 30, but around 25 works with beginers

I have to think of another name for the red/blue pills otherwise it sounds cheesy.

Sorry that I couldn't participate more actively in Matrix II. College's been tight of late and participating as an inactively active player won't do any good for anyone. :P And I won't personally enjoy it(as I didn't in Matrix II due to my inability to contribute much substance), so hope you guys have a great Matrix III.

:offtopic:I don't get it Bb. I mean it's a funny concept but I don't get it. I do like the words at the bottom though. (cyanide and happiness...that's funny)

SD I wouldn't mind it being a little less epic if i could have it soon ok.

Something must have happen.

Honestly, neither do I :blush:

Just seemed relevant when I first saw it. :P

It makes perfect sense. What I think the author is trying to convey is that like a toilet, even the Matrix is full of S***. :D

One more off-topic post. My game still needs more players to sign up before getting started, and it promises to be fun. So if any of you guys still wanna get in on it, there's still time (if you hurry).

(Sorry again for the off-topicness andro ;) )

We spied on you. At the end we could not figure out who most of the inactives were. It was funny because the last few people to be discovered were Riranor (who eventually became Magic_Luver) Randro, Renan, and RMZ. And we found out that we had mistakenly labeled Reaymond as switch! Lol, somehow the 'R's all seemed to allude us! :lol:

Lol maybe we're that good lol.

:offtopic:I don't get it Bb. I mean it's a funny concept but I don't get it. I do like the words at the bottom though. (cyanide and happiness...that's funny)

SD I wouldn't mind it being a little less epic if i could have it soon ok.

Something must have happen.

i disagree it is not off topic i mean this is called Matrix Thrill-Ogy II so it is on topic cuse it has to do Matrix

Edited by Magic_luver101

:offtopic: no I meant that my comment about me not getting it was off topic not that his post was :offtopic:

and you can't blame the offtopicness of the last few posts were all bored waiting on the conclusion to this game.

i disagree it is not off topic i mean this is called Matrix Thrill-Ogy II so it is on topic cuse it has to do Matrix

so let's start discussion about making of the movie and personal life of Keanu Reeves ... it has to do with Matrix

do you see my point?

thread locked

SD can contact me to open this thread for final post