BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

What if IDNE is a goodie too, but the agents deliberately spoiled the vote so we'd conclude that he is a baddie when in fact he is a goodie. So far I didn't detect anything suspicious in his posts.

I find the lack of posts suspicious, but your right. There's no good reason to toss him under the bus, just something to be wary of. Maybe we'll have more information after tonight. At least no goodie roles have been killed off yet, either by freindly fire or bandwagon lynching. We're off to a good start. :D

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the lack of posts suspicious, but your right. There's no good reason to toss him under the bus, just something to be wary of. Maybe we'll have more information after tonight. At least no goodie roles have been killed off yet, either by freindly fire or bandwagon lynching. We're off to a good start. :D

I've read his posts. He wasn't making any conclusions with substance?! Usually he is very eager to share his opinion.

What's your game IDNE?! The digital dawn is approaching, you may as well speak up!

Edited by andromeda

Jury is out on Impy - we decide soon, if you want to change your action and get it in soon, we can wait a little

forgotten something to include (same as last game) if Oracle and Morpheus find each other they get BTSC - only with each other

as do Trinity and Neo

The architech could have also spoiled the a vote for IDNE. he may have done it because the day one lynch has a chance to get rid of some of the most powerful gooddies/baddies with a blind vote. he might have spoiled it hoping to get a useful ability off of someone else.

Lost in Space has initiated his cause and effect sequence.

Once the sequence is terminated and an out-put generated, formulation of the Night 2 Code will commence.

Thank you for your patience.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Couple hours probably. I'm writing the Night 2 post, but LIS has to send me his list of actions first. I have mine done, but we like to compare notes and make sure we got the same outcome.

The architech could have also spoiled the a vote for IDNE. he may have done it because the day one lynch has a chance to get rid of some of the most powerful gooddies/baddies with a blind vote. he might have spoiled it hoping to get a useful ability off of someone else.

I think that only applies on even nights/days. The more I think about it, it seems one of those voting for reaymond could be the "Frenchman". Tomorrow let's put pressure on Voltage and AI.

Hey Guys, I am on an all day date with my wife so i am only getting on to post this. I will be on tomorrow at 12pm EST.

I would prefer not to be lynched, but if i am, it was well worth it :rolleyes:

I think that only applies on even nights/days. The more I think about it, it seems one of those voting for reaymond could be the "Frenchman". Tomorrow let's put pressure on Voltage and AI.

Actually voltage suggested that one of those who voted for reaymond might be the Merovingian, so I ruled him out right away! I'd say that it might be A.I. or IDNE if you are saying that you aren't Professor T and I know I'm not [EDIT 1: I was the second one to vote for him, we should look at the posts and see if anyone changed his vote to reaymond to make it a tie] and the Merovingian's action was redirected on Zerep so we are only left with A.I. and IDNE! [EDIT 2: IDNE was the first one to vote for reaymond!]

I was thinking... (this is a question for the hosts too) Could the baddies target someone and use his action against him??

For example if Zerep is the Merovingian (and I'm not saying that he is) could the baddies take his action and direct it on him (Zerep in this case??)

Hey Guys, I am on an all day date with my wife so i am only getting on to post this. I will be on tomorrow at 12pm EST.

I would prefer not to be lynched, but if i am, it was well worth it :rolleyes:

Have fun! :)

Edited by andromeda

Honestly, it's all we have to go on at this point, so those voting for Reaymond may have been suspicious. However, we know that at least one of the agents can spoil votes, and I would imagine that SOMEONE out there has some vote power manipulation (range from 0 to 2), etc. I'd say investigate IDNE, but let's not all jump at shadows. Statistically, the people voting for Reaymond can't ALL have been baddies (though I'm not ruling out that someone was). So, Apoc is investigating Impervious (or protecting him, but either way we may get a role, for better or worse), and we have the Oracle. Maybe we should try blocking A.I., and see if we can't deduce a role from that?

Anyways, sorry, I'm having a busy weekend, so I've been more quiet than usual, but I'll be around more now.

I only voted for reaymond to take my vote off of ST, and I chose him at the time because he had the most votes and I was trying to outnumber the votes for me. If you look at the roster when I posted, I think I had the second highest number of votse. I was also trying to avoid a tie, but then IDNE got a bunch of votes afterwards to tie it up.

I only voted for reaymond to take my vote off of ST, and I chose him at the time because he had the most votes and I was trying to outnumber the votes for me. If you look at the roster when I posted, I think I had the second highest number of votse. I was also trying to avoid a tie, but then IDNE got a bunch of votes afterwards to tie it up.

Which is why I'm suggesting that we not leap to conclusions and try to have you or IDNE killed tonight. I mean, some innocents are going to die, but we might as well not help that along with random guesses.

Which is why I'm suggesting that we not leap to conclusions and try to have you or IDNE killed tonight. I mean, some innocents are going to die, but we might as well not help that along with random guesses.

Well SD had already announced that he'll be posting the night post, so all actions are in and there's nothing we can do about it anymore.

And IDNE will be off for most of the day (has a date with his wife) so pressuring him in the lynch won't get us anywhere!

If the Frenchmen was smart then he didn't vote for those who had the majority of the votes. We could also look in that direction. Two blue eyes pop up right away! :P

I'm sorry for grasping at straws. I'm hoping we can squeeze more information from the night two post. I was only trying to point out that there was a tie vote and yet the hosts made no mention of it (indeed they don't even have to, the numbers could have come up against reaymond and that was that), which leads me to suspect a weighted vote. It's also quite possible that agent Brown just picked a person to not have their vote counted for no other reason then it will get people pointing fingers at each other. I agree with SG. Proceed with caution. Now where's that night post?

Ok my thoughts...

well for us experienced players we will go towards known

good players..try to kill, vote for lynch, spy, etc just cause we know they are good

players. I am just wondering what alterior motives Impy had for posting that list...

is he trying to cast aspersions one way or another? Why? Or trying to cast our attention

away from himself? Thats a good idea but it could have been a bit more subtle.

And just cause ol blue eyes has quite a reputation doesnt mean he is a baddie.

These roles are cast through random.org so anyone could be any role.

edit:

and where is itachi-san in all this?

Edited by crazypainter