BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It is possible for people to find this thread via my personal page. I don't think anyone will do that, but I'll make a warning.

:o They wouldn't! That's not cool :mad: Anyway...I guess I'll wait until near the end...that way I have more options to learn about :3 Lucky Brandon got the main role * <_< jealous*

<(^-^)>

hehe, I might be wrong about that. I asked rookie if people would get an access denied message or something to that effect (maybe it doesn't even show up). If not I'll just patrol the threads. If you see someone reading it who shouldn't be here, just let me know B))

Will do smiley-face-thumb.gif

<(^-^)>

Wow, this is INTENSE! Nice spin Itachi! This game appears VERY well structured.

1 Big question though. Does Persephone have the option to -stay, or move 1, or move 3- spaces tonight?

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders... man... How are you doing Kat?

Edit: And how do I made BTSC recruitment? RID or guess location or what?

Edited by Brandonb

I'm good actually *sips tea* I think its just cause you're a big role ;) I think it just works the normal RID way, put a name to a face *or avatar in this case* . Also, I can ask whenever I feel like it for a random action, and then you can base your action off of that...though we should give it until at least tomorrow morning...not everyone will have their PMs sent in already ;)

<(^-^)>

Odysseus - begins the Game shackled in Tartarus without any power but his mind.

-Odysseus can kill and is vulnerable to be killed at Night once he is freed and Apollo is dead. He has 100% accuracy against humans and 50% against Gods and Monsters.

-He must be the last Greek standing. Someone will sacrifice themself for Odysseus if he is targeted (Odysseus selects the character from a list provided by Poseidon).

-May guess 3 actions and choose: Nullify them, learn IDs and/or recruit into BTSC.

Hidden abilities:

Player Secret: Learns ID of anyone who attacks him.

Character Secret: Can select any player who has voted for him that day, to be made powerless in his stead.

Knows how to save himself: A consecutive posting effort by every living member of the Achaeans

Calchus - Foretells a random Action each night.

Hidden abilities:

Character Secret: Can sway a vote once every 3 days as long as there are 2 different victims not voted for by the Achaean BTSC

Hey Kat, any suggestions for tonights actions?

And Itachi, in reference to your answer:

"You have 3 guesses to try and predict the exact action of a character. If you are correct you get the Player ID and you can either stop their action or recruit them or both I suppose. Also, you cannot predict Traveling. Only Actions. So you cannot predict where people will be (I.E. "Persephone will stay at the Lake tonight" is not allowed)."

Can I predict the 'Inaction' of a player?

Edited by Brandonb

Do you have the choice to kill tonight? Cause I wouldn't do that...not night one...

<(^-^)>

Edit: Oh you edited your post while I was posting :lol: I'm gonna look at the OP again...there's something I need to check on

Edited by Kathleen

Yep. And you can predict what Hades tries to Predict ;)

Wouldn't that be even harder? :huh: Ok, so I was a bit confused about this part

-May guess 3 actions and choose: Nullify them, learn IDs and/or recruit into BTSC.

So if we guess right, we get to either Nullify them learn their ID or recruit them?

<(^-^)>

Ok, I think my choices will be to gain BTSC for all of my guesses

Diomedes will be Inactive

Apollo will be Inactive

Persephone will be inactive

what do you think Kat?

Yeah, lets go with guesses like those. Until we have real conversation going in the forum, no one is going to hint about their actions. Let's just hope something's right...oh and this may or may not help...I've been talking to Riranor *who I talk to regularly* and unless I'm mistaken, he may have let something slip that he's Nestor...though he might be doing that to confuse me...he's very sneaky that way :wacko: Just thought I'd throw it out there...

<(^-^)>

Ok then! Itachi, these will be our BTSC guesses:

Diomedes will be Inactive

Apollo will be Inactive

Persephone will be inactive

Thank you B))

unless I'm mistaken, he may have let something slip that he's Nestor...though he might be doing that to confuse me...he's very sneaky that way :wacko: Just thought I'd throw it out there...

Well, I don't think he has posted in the thread yet... so this must be from a convo outside of the thread... <_<

Sorry, I'm not going to go with that. :rolleyes: Next turn maybe we'll try to use it to ID him.

Edited by Brandonb

Well, I don't think he has posted in the thread yet... so this must be from a convo outside of the thread... <_<

Sorry, I'm not going to go with that. :rolleyes: Next turn maybe we'll try to use it to ID him.

I understand ;) I was just sharing what I had...you're the boss...er...hero :P

<(^-^)>

Edit: and Itachi? I'd like to move 1 tonight :3

Edited by Kathleen

crap, edit time ran out....

On second thought, nvm.

Even though Impy died last game and does not have a secret player ability... Hades is surely one of the players with a secret ability probably has an identical ability to mine, through which he will know who attacked him. And I really do not want to out myself so soon.

I am hoping that we gain persephone, so that she can redundantly protect you Kat. That way you can speak out on our behalf. B))

HEY ITACHI!

I just realized that my prediction was illegal!

I guessed that persephone would be inactive in order to gain BTSC with her.

However, we cannot gain BTSC with her until we have made two pleas <_<

So if possible, may I change my 3rd guess? It will be:

Nestor will choose Odysseus.

HEY ITACHI!

I just realized that my prediction was illegal!

I guessed that persephone would be inactive in order to gain BTSC with her.

However, we cannot gain BTSC with her until we have made two pleas <_<

So if possible, may I change my 3rd guess? It will be:

Nestor will choose Odysseus.

Well, it wasn't illegal. If correct, you would have learned Persephone's ID. I'll change your guess though. I'm still waiting on some people though. I'll PM them now.