Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Supernatural

150 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Looks like your powers are restricted, why not mimic the traffic cop and clear it, you could just be a mere natural. :D I have PM'd, everyone can not worry about N1, I have god like powers to stop all actions :lol: , including the host.

I think more information is needed for the elements - how to recruit and anything relevant. Unless I am missing it somewhere

Otherwise they may have to patiently wait thill the end :rolleyes:

those who need to know, know.:D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Looks like your powers are restricted, why not mimic the traffic cop and clear it, you could just be a mere natural. :D I have PM'd, everyone can not worry about N1, I have god like powers to stop all actions :lol: , including the host.

Ha ha LIS very funny. In case you were wondering her comment was made based on the fact that both she and I live in Southern California and, as a result, know the areas mentioned.

To get everyone up to speed:

Highway 1 aka Pacific Coast Highway (PCH): Intro post incident located near Sunset and PCH intersection.

Hollywood Blvd: Intro post incident located at the intersection of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave.

Mastermind's lair located somewhere in the hills of Malibu

Levitator's house located in Burbank, CA

Sensor's house located on Mullholland drive just East of Interstate 405.

Vegas: Self explanatory (NOT IN CA :lol:)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Ha ha LIS very funny. In case you were wondering her comment was made based on the fact that both she and I live in Southern California and, as a result, know the areas mentioned.

To get everyone up to speed:

Highway 1 aka Pacific Coast Highway (PCH): Intro post incident located near Sunset and PCH intersection.

Hollywood Blvd: Intro post incident located at the intersection of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave.

Mastermind's lair located somewhere in the hills of Malibu

Levitator's house located in Burbank, CA

Sensor's house located on Mullholland drive just East of Interstate 405.

Vegas: Self explanatory (NOT IN CA :lol:)

Wow, I'm starting to get better at geo from playing mafia :P Impy, you'll be happy to know that I was taking mafia notes on you until I realized you were hosting :lol: Habits die hard ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Ha ha LIS very funny. In case you were wondering her comment was made based on the fact that both she and I live in Southern California and, as a result, know the areas mentioned.

Yeah I was really confused about that too. Then I thought are you (LIS) trying to figure out who the mimic is? Then who would that make LIS?

But LIS is too good of a player to make a mistake like that and out himself...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

so sorry if it has been said before but when in the night post coming?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

so sorry if it has been said before but when in the night post coming?

I was wondering about that too? Who are we still waiting on!? <_<

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I was wondering about that too? Who are we still waiting on!? <_<

I have to replace an inactive. sorry for the delay. after tonight though i an goign to be VERY strict on posting! Any PMs not recieved will result in the player not being able to act that night.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have to replace an inactive. sorry for the delay. after tonight though i an goign to be VERY strict on posting! Any PMs not recieved will result in the player not being able to act that night.

Who is being replaced? Have they been PM'ed?

Edited by IDoNotExist
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Who is being replaced? Have they been PM'ed?

Pm'd now, IDNE we're waiting for you too...

edit: go ahead and PM actions to me and Izzy for the last few we're waiting for.

IDNE

Zrep

Social Darwin

and then Randro who is hopefully replacing frozen in fire.

Edited by Impervious
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Pm'd now, IDNE we're waiting for you too...

edit: go ahead and PM actions to me and Izzy for the last few we're waiting for.

IDNE

Zrep

Social Darwin

and then Randro who is hopefully replacing frozen in fire.

I thought I had sent mine in early on, but I must have sent it to the wrong person. I am going to PM these people. My PM Sent Now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I thought I had sent mine in early on, but I must have sent it to the wrong person. I am going to PM these people. My PM Sent Now.

thank you much :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Randro has replaced Frost, and Liam has replaced FIF.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Night 1: Mirrors

Someguy sat down in his chair. He was contemplating what he wanted to do for the evening. Unfortunately for

him, a figure loomed outside his window and a massive depression came over him like nothing he had ever felt before. Someguy thought to himself, “Screw it, I don’t want to do anything tonight.” And went to bed...

The Telekinetic knew his target. It jumped into its DB9 and raced across town to find him… Joe’s Student

was sitting on a bench overlooking the Santa Monica Beach. He found watching the waves and crowds of people on the pier relaxing. As he got up, a fishing pole flew towards him. He turned to see the Telekinetic

standing there with an evil grin. JS turned away quickly and ran towards the public restrooms to hide. As he entered he saw a familiar face… The Telekinetic followed JS to the restroom, throwing the people in its way left and right off the pier. As the Telekinetic entered the restroom, he saw nobody in there. In one quick motion he waved his hand and all the doors flew off the hinges. JS was nowhere to be found.

The Mimic exited the plane in Las Vegas. It didn’t want all that won money to go to waste. At it walked down the sidewalk of Las Vegas Blvd, it noticed Pyro and Hydro walking across the street…”Man I hate all these

rude people Hydro, Always bumping into you, can’t even say excuse me. It’s ridiculous!” Pyro said as another man bumped into him. Pyro’s eyes turned black and a small ball of fire began to form in its palm. Hydro grabbed Pyro’s hand and extinguished the flame. “Calm down Pyro, we don’t need to be seen.”…”Hmm that was interesting,” the Mimic though. In an instant, the Mimic had a fireball formed in its own hand.

Hosts: Impervious and Izzy

Roster

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

8) Joe’s Student

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

11) Social Darwin

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

day 1 ends at 4:00 My time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Well that's... sad. However, I think that makes two games right in a row where I got targeted by baddies on night 1, and didn't die. Thank you for that, I suppose ;) Sounds to me like we might have some trouble from the mimic, though, if he's picking up kill abilities.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Hahaha... I'm just hoping I won't mix up the posts for the two mafias I'm playing at the same time...

What are the odds SG? :D Seams like you're a confirmed gooddie yet again! :)

I'm off to bed and vote when I wake up!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Well that's... sad. However, I think that makes two games right in a row where I got targeted by baddies on night 1, and didn't die. Thank you for that, I suppose ;) Sounds to me like we might have some trouble from the mimic, though, if he's picking up kill abilities.

Yep it's complimentary definitely. Not alot of action, but this game is interesting. Luckily I've 2 bits of info...

ST care to explain your actions last night?

Hosts: Impervious and Izzy

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

8) Joe’s Student - voting for star_tiger

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

11) Social Darwin

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Alright, besides the attempts, everything going good so far. No one's dead. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hosts: Impervious and Izzy

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

8) Joe’s Student - voting for star_tiger

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

11) Social Darwin - voting for star_tiger

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

Like the approach JS. I'm with you to the end.

Edit: Color

Edited by Social_Darwin
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Hosts: Impervious and Izzy

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

8) Joe’s Student - voting for star_tiger

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

11) Social Darwin - voting for star_tiger

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

Like the approach JS. I'm with you to the end.

Edit: Color

Putting on the Pressure? I may join later, but I havent seen enough from ST

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hosts: Impervious and Izzy

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

8) Joe’s Student - voting for star_tiger

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

11) Social Darwin - voting for star_tiger

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

Like the approach JS. I'm with you to the end.

Edit: Color

OK... now wasn't this what I did in X-men and you went all apocalyptic on my hiney... I thought that the point of day one is to find out as much info as possible (at least I was told) and I've learned that the hard way!!!

What givz?? :huh:

I'm seriously off to bed...

Edited by andromeda
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

^ Good point. Well then ST, before you're voted off, how about we hear what you have to say?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OK... now wasn't this what I did in X-men and you went all apocalyptic on my hiney... I thought that the point of day one is to find out as much info as possible (at least I was told) and I've learned that the hard way!!!

What givz?? :huh:

Andro, while we all enjoy your company in these games, not every action or reaction is about you. <_< Don't take it all so personally.

JS was attacked N1 by a BAD guy - the Telekinetic. He was saved by suddenly disappearing and reappearing somewhere else - the Teleporter.

If he's not a good guy, then something has gone horribly wrong in the Supernatural world of Mafia. And since he stood up and accused someone openly, I'm inclined to follow suit until convinced otherwise. (Apocalypse or not.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Hosts: Impervious and Izzy

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

8) Joe’s Student - voting for star_tiger

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

11) Social Darwin - voting for star_tiger

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

Like the approach JS. I'm with you to the end.

Edit: Color

Point made. Voting in a way I hope is safe..... trusting you JS

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

8) Joe’s Student - voting for star_tiger

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist - voting for star_tiger

11) Social Darwin - voting for star_tiger

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I think more information is needed for the elements - how to recruit and anything relevant. Unless I am missing it somewhere

Otherwise they may have to patiently wait thill the end :rolleyes:

Can we clarify this or is it top secret - recruitment info

Ha ha LIS very funny. In case you were wondering her comment was made based on the fact that both she and I live in Southern California and, as a result, know the areas mentioned.

To get everyone up to speed:

Highway 1 aka Pacific Coast Highway (PCH): Intro post incident located near Sunset and PCH intersection.

Hollywood Blvd: Intro post incident located at the intersection of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave.

Mastermind's lair located somewhere in the hills of Malibu

Levitator's house located in Burbank, CA

Sensor's house located on Mullholland drive just East of Interstate 405.

Vegas: Self explanatory (NOT IN CA :lol:)

Thought CA was short for cancer - could be a generic condition of the atmosphere

ZIP code will help - we can mail them too :lol:

Seriously though - I have to assume the info is relevant, so we need a map as well as a spread sheet.. where are those elemnts - i'm suspecting there is a Vth after the mimic nudge.

JS - I think I know the second bit you are hinting at, but it looks to me that you are not a defender, you can say it's a random attack, others may say it was with a secret ability, and you were deemed to be an enemy of that faction

I may have to reread - not seeing SG as anything but lazy

HOST/s - can you tell us if there were irrelevant actions not post worthy, or just lack of PMs ??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Well just because JS is good, doesn't mean he knows everything o.O So why are we jumping on this like the hosts themselves told us Star is bad? I dunno, maybe I'm missing something :wacko:

<(^-^)>

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.