BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural

Looks like your powers are restricted, why not mimic the traffic cop and clear it, you could just be a mere natural. :D I have PM'd, everyone can not worry about N1, I have god like powers to stop all actions :lol: , including the host.

I think more information is needed for the elements - how to recruit and anything relevant. Unless I am missing it somewhere

Otherwise they may have to patiently wait thill the end :rolleyes:

those who need to know, know.:D

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like your powers are restricted, why not mimic the traffic cop and clear it, you could just be a mere natural. :D I have PM'd, everyone can not worry about N1, I have god like powers to stop all actions :lol: , including the host.

Ha ha LIS very funny. In case you were wondering her comment was made based on the fact that both she and I live in Southern California and, as a result, know the areas mentioned.

To get everyone up to speed:

Highway 1 aka Pacific Coast Highway (PCH): Intro post incident located near Sunset and PCH intersection.

Hollywood Blvd: Intro post incident located at the intersection of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave.

Mastermind's lair located somewhere in the hills of Malibu

Levitator's house located in Burbank, CA

Sensor's house located on Mullholland drive just East of Interstate 405.

Vegas: Self explanatory (NOT IN CA :lol:)

Ha ha LIS very funny. In case you were wondering her comment was made based on the fact that both she and I live in Southern California and, as a result, know the areas mentioned.

Highway 1 aka Pacific Coast Highway (PCH): Intro post incident located near Sunset and PCH intersection.

Hollywood Blvd: Intro post incident located at the intersection of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave.

Wow, I'm starting to get better at geo from playing mafia :P Impy, you'll be happy to know that I was taking mafia notes on you until I realized you were hosting :lol: Habits die hard ;)

Yeah I was really confused about that too. Then I thought are you (LIS) trying to figure out who the mimic is? Then who would that make LIS?

But LIS is too good of a player to make a mistake like that and out himself...

I was wondering about that too? Who are we still waiting on!? <_<

I have to replace an inactive. sorry for the delay. after tonight though i an goign to be VERY strict on posting! Any PMs not recieved will result in the player not being able to act that night.

I have to replace an inactive. sorry for the delay. after tonight though i an goign to be VERY strict on posting! Any PMs not recieved will result in the player not being able to act that night.

Who is being replaced? Have they been PM'ed?

Edited by IDoNotExist

Who is being replaced? Have they been PM'ed?

Pm'd now, IDNE we're waiting for you too...

edit: go ahead and PM actions to me and Izzy for the last few we're waiting for.

IDNE

Zrep

Social Darwin

and then Randro who is hopefully replacing frozen in fire.

Edited by Impervious

Pm'd now, IDNE we're waiting for you too...

edit: go ahead and PM actions to me and Izzy for the last few we're waiting for.

IDNE

Zrep

Social Darwin

and then Randro who is hopefully replacing frozen in fire.

I thought I had sent mine in early on, but I must have sent it to the wrong person. I am going to PM these people. My PM Sent Now.

Night 1: Mirrors

Someguy sat down in his chair. He was contemplating what he wanted to do for the evening. Unfortunately for

him, a figure loomed outside his window and a massive depression came over him like nothing he had ever felt before. Someguy thought to himself, “Screw it, I don’t want to do anything tonight.” And went to bed...

The Telekinetic knew his target. It jumped into its DB9 and raced across town to find him… Joe’s Student

was sitting on a bench overlooking the Santa Monica Beach. He found watching the waves and crowds of people on the pier relaxing. As he got up, a fishing pole flew towards him. He turned to see the Telekinetic

standing there with an evil grin. JS turned away quickly and ran towards the public restrooms to hide. As he entered he saw a familiar face… The Telekinetic followed JS to the restroom, throwing the people in its way left and right off the pier. As the Telekinetic entered the restroom, he saw nobody in there. In one quick motion he waved his hand and all the doors flew off the hinges. JS was nowhere to be found.

The Mimic exited the plane in Las Vegas. It didn’t want all that won money to go to waste. At it walked down the sidewalk of Las Vegas Blvd, it noticed Pyro and Hydro walking across the street…”Man I hate all these

rude people Hydro, Always bumping into you, can’t even say excuse me. It’s ridiculous!” Pyro said as another man bumped into him. Pyro’s eyes turned black and a small ball of fire began to form in its palm. Hydro grabbed Pyro’s hand and extinguished the flame. “Calm down Pyro, we don’t need to be seen.”…”Hmm that was interesting,” the Mimic though. In an instant, the Mimic had a fireball formed in its own hand.

Hosts: Impervious and Izzy

Roster

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

8) Joe’s Student

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

11) Social Darwin

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

day 1 ends at 4:00 My time.

Well that's... sad. However, I think that makes two games right in a row where I got targeted by baddies on night 1, and didn't die. Thank you for that, I suppose ;) Sounds to me like we might have some trouble from the mimic, though, if he's picking up kill abilities.

Well that's... sad. However, I think that makes two games right in a row where I got targeted by baddies on night 1, and didn't die. Thank you for that, I suppose ;) Sounds to me like we might have some trouble from the mimic, though, if he's picking up kill abilities.

Yep it's complimentary definitely. Not alot of action, but this game is interesting. Luckily I've 2 bits of info...

ST care to explain your actions last night?

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

8) Joe’s Student - voting for star_tiger

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

11) Social Darwin

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

11) Social Darwin - voting for star_tiger

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

Like the approach JS. I'm with you to the end.

Edit: Color

Edited by Social_Darwin

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

Putting on the Pressure? I may join later, but I havent seen enough from ST

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

OK... now wasn't this what I did in X-men and you went all apocalyptic on my hiney... I thought that the point of day one is to find out as much info as possible (at least I was told) and I've learned that the hard way!!!

What givz?? :huh:

I'm seriously off to bed...

Edited by andromeda

OK... now wasn't this what I did in X-men and you went all apocalyptic on my hiney... I thought that the point of day one is to find out as much info as possible (at least I was told) and I've learned that the hard way!!!

What givz?? :huh:

Andro, while we all enjoy your company in these games, not every action or reaction is about you. <_< Don't take it all so personally.

JS was attacked N1 by a BAD guy - the Telekinetic. He was saved by suddenly disappearing and reappearing somewhere else - the Teleporter.

If he's not a good guy, then something has gone horribly wrong in the Supernatural world of Mafia. And since he stood up and accused someone openly, I'm inclined to follow suit until convinced otherwise. (Apocalypse or not.)

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

Point made. Voting in a way I hope is safe..... trusting you JS

1) reaymond

2) Twin Pop

3) Someguy

4) Lost in space

5) Zerep

6) star_tiger

7) Kathleen

9) crazypainter

10) IDoNotExist - voting for star_tiger

12) Prince_Marth85

13) Andromeda

14) limeliam

15) Randro

I think more information is needed for the elements - how to recruit and anything relevant. Unless I am missing it somewhere

Otherwise they may have to patiently wait thill the end :rolleyes:

Can we clarify this or is it top secret - recruitment info

Thought CA was short for cancer - could be a generic condition of the atmosphere

ZIP code will help - we can mail them too :lol:

Seriously though - I have to assume the info is relevant, so we need a map as well as a spread sheet.. where are those elemnts - i'm suspecting there is a Vth after the mimic nudge.

JS - I think I know the second bit you are hinting at, but it looks to me that you are not a defender, you can say it's a random attack, others may say it was with a secret ability, and you were deemed to be an enemy of that faction

I may have to reread - not seeing SG as anything but lazy

HOST/s - can you tell us if there were irrelevant actions not post worthy, or just lack of PMs ??

Well just because JS is good, doesn't mean he knows everything o.O So why are we jumping on this like the hosts themselves told us Star is bad? I dunno, maybe I'm missing something :wacko:

<(^-^)>