BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia Olde Style

Guest Lost in space

adjusted colors, and changed vote.

Goodies: If I've read the hint correctly, as well as IDNE, then we need to keep JS alive.

Gosh, I leave for a couple hours and there's 3 new pages :P After re-reading the last couple pages, I'm leaning towards believing Impervious. After tracking from the very beginning of who was siding with who, it seems that it is somewhat unlikely that Impervious and JS are both baddies with BTSC and are making this great plan (although it could happen...just more unlikely). I'm not too sure what you have against JarZe, but hopefully those who are voting for him know what they are doing.

1 - Prince Marth - voting for Joe's Student

2 - Peace*out

3 - IDNE - voting for Jarze

4 - Social Darwin - Under Arrest

5 - Rainthinker - Killed by Mafia (Freemason)

6 - Grey Cells - voting for reaymond

7 - Joe's Student - voting for Jarze

8 - JarZe - Voting for Joe's Student

9 - Reaymond - voting for Joe's Student

10 - Some Guy - voting for Lemonymelon

11 - akaslickster - voting for Joe's Student

12 - Lemonymelon - voting for Joe's Student

13 - Impervious - voting for Jarze

14 - Kat - voting for IDNE

15 - Riranor - Dead (Freemason)

16 - Star Tiger - voting for JarZe

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodies: If I've read the hint correctly, as well as IDNE, then we need to keep JS alive.

So, I guess my question to you is, what makes you think that JarZe is any less important than JS is? I'm likely reading too deep into this, but I think that JarZe might be important too, just not in stopping the mafia. He can tell me if I'm wrong, though.

So, I guess my question to you is, what makes you think that JarZe is any less important than JS is? I'm likely reading too deep into this, but I think that JarZe might be important too, just not in stopping the mafia. He can tell me if I'm wrong, though.

I will have to see more evidence from Jarze. He is high on my list of suspects.

Impervious: I hope you are using more than my word to save JS, I am not 100% confident about his innocence. I do, however feel more comfortable voting for Jarze

Edited by IDoNotExist

Sorry for not getting the hint that JS left us, but I'm gonna trust the people that is not trusting me...

I'm changing my vote to Peace*Out due to inactivity too and just to let you guys know that I didn't vote for JS because I had proof that he was a baddie, I was following a bandwagon because of his inactivity...

I just didn't know that when a baddie thinks I'm a goodie automatically makes me a baddie. <_<

I'm telling you that my role could be pretty important for the goodies and killing me is not a smart move. We actually don't have any strong hints on who the baddies are, but they're out there and they might be laughing at us right now...

I hope you trust me on this one, cause I don't wanna give out the name of my role... But I know there are people here that can confirm my goodie status, read the previous posts and the night post

That's a hint!

2 - Peace*out

8 - JarZe - Voting for Peace*Out

16 - Star Tiger - voting for Impervious

* EDIT * - Changed vote

Edited by JarZe

2 - Peace*out

16 - Star Tiger - voting for Jarze

Just fixing ST's vote.

Hopefully you are... The game doesn't depend on me (it won't end if I get killed) but you might just lose some good ability if you kill me...

I think I've said enough, or more... If I don't get lynched I'm definitely dying on N2 :(

Impervious, IDNE, you'll be happy about your change of vote when my role is revealed, whenever that happens.

To the rest of you: This is a purely bandwagon vote, based on inactivity, which wasn't even the case in the first place ( :rolleyes: !). Show faith in me and your vote will repayed by the fact you won't have lynched an innocent. I really would prefer not to be more specific about my role, it's always better to keep baddies guessing, but we're all prisoner's to our surroundings.

Off topic-ish: Can I just say I miss Social Darwin being around :lol: , his posts were entertained me bigtime, truely inspiring! Also where are you GC, this is your favourite scenario, me being on the verge of Death-by-Lynch! You'll kick yourself for missing it. :P

There's one role we definitely won't hear from tonight.

I hate bouncing my vote around. However I'm beginning to think that JarZe might be telling the truth. However JarZe there is nothing in the night post mentioning you that I can find. Please help to point out what i may be missing so that I am not wrongfully accusing a goodie.

*Realizes she's only posted one substantial post* Wow...oops XD Ok...I have no clue whose side to be on in this arguement...I'm inclined to trust JarZe...but then again...:wacko: What's really setting off alarm bells with me, was Impervious' comment about...well this one

If I've read the hint correctly, as well as IDNE, then we need to keep JS alive.

I've been looking at what's been said...by the sounds of it...well...I'm really trying hard not to reveal what info I have, but I'm pretty sure it's not both of them...the fact that you're trying to protect so many...protecting the mafia family are you? Just my thoughts...off to the Mafia Hunt *:wacko:*

<(^-^)>

2 - Peace*out

8 - JarZe - Voting for Joe's Student

16 - Star Tiger - voting for Impervious

adjusted colors, and changed vote.

I figured out his clue but, can we trust him as to whom he says he is? If he is not lying, I should change my vote. :o

*Realizes she's only posted one substantial post* Wow...oops XD Ok...I have no clue whose side to be on in this arguement...I'm inclined to trust JarZe...but then again...:wacko: What's really setting off alarm bells with me, was Impervious' comment about...well this one

I've been looking at what's been said...by the sounds of it...well...I'm really trying hard not to reveal what info I have, but I'm pretty sure it's not both of them...the fact that you're trying to protect so many...protecting the mafia family are you? Just my thoughts...off to the Mafia Hunt *:wacko:*

<(^-^)>

What was so alarming about it? And my only job is to protect the goodies. hence why I'm trying to clear so many names without role's being revealed. United, we can all easily lynch the mafioso by vast majorities.

Something in JS's post earlier is making me re-think things...I will retract my vote. Though I'm not sure who to put it on at the moment.

1 - Prince Marth -

2 - Peace*out

Hopefully you are... The game doesn't depend on me (it won't end if I get killed) but you might just lose some good ability if you kill me...

I think I've said enough, or more... If I don't get lynched I'm definitely dying on N2 :(

JarZe, you are close enough to being lynched that you must give out more evidence than you have already. I apologize if I am forcing the uncovering of a goodie, however, this is the situation. If your role is so important, than when it is revealed the doc and healer will be able to coordinate to save you. If not, than that is the sacrifice that we make to keep you in play for the day. Will the baddies take a chance of killing you knowing that your role was outed and you might be saved by the doc or healer who have btsc? Looking at the rules, I only see 4 roles which are crucial to winning. I know two of them. Who are you?

Edit: Congrats Kat, you just made my suspicious list! :lol: Maybe if you read through the whole list of posts you will see something. Perhaps you just did not have the time to analyze?

Edited by IDoNotExist

I hate bouncing my vote around. However I'm beginning to think that JarZe might be telling the truth. However JarZe there is nothing in the night post mentioning you that I can find. Please help to point out what i may be missing so that I am not wrongfully accusing a goodie.

You will not see my name in the night post.

I feel so stupid for not being able to get JS's hint, I wish I could :(

Anyways, believe me that I was promoting that Doc/Healer save me for a reason...

If you were investigated last night, than I hope that someone lets us know.

Riranor was a baddie from the beginning. He threw in a post on page 6 that said

[spoiler='Baddies Post on page 6

']"GAH *head spinning* so many confusing post... so JarZe is a goodie.. and the doc/healer is suppose to save him right... all these post are confusing me "

Sounds like he is trying to play confusion but is being very direct in trying to save you.

Wrong! Everyone should not believe this. You will see at the end. :excl:

JarZe, you are close enough to being lynched that you must give out more evidence than you have already. I apologize if I am forcing the uncovering of a goodie, however, this is the situation. If your role is so important, than when it is revealed the doc and healer will be able to coordinate to save you. If not, than that is the sacrifice that we make to keep you in play for the day. Will the baddies take a chance of killing you knowing that your role was outed and you might be saved by the doc or healer who have btsc? Looking at the rules, I only see 4 roles which are crucial to winning. I know two of them. Who are you?

I never said I was a crucial role, I said that if you killed me we would lose a great ability... I think I know who are the two people you're talking about. Hopefully we're on the same page!

DOC - HEALER can speak up for me!!!

Edited by JarZe

Wrong! Everyone should not believe this. You will see at the end. :excl:

ok....I really wish you could be more specific. It seems that you have a reason, however I cannot think of any. It seems very strange. Is there a description of baddie abilities that I missed?

If aka is right than I could be making a big mistake by voting for Jarze, but I cannot see evidence. Why would the Doc or Healer be able to speak up for JarZe? If JarZe is one or the other than why is no one sticking up for him, they have BTSC.

Who were the killed freemasons? I just realized that they have other roles. It seems one of them, Riranor, was B. A. Lender, the bank roller, but RainThinker? The only other explanation I can think of is that RainThinker was the spy and is not alive to give us the hints about AKA. If the spy is alive, I would hope that he would give us hints one way or the other.

Edited by IDoNotExist

At IDNE: Maybe I'm just missing something, although if you pointed out exactly what you were talking about...it might help ;) Unless of course, you're too worried to be killed off because of it...which then begs the question "Why are you flaunting how innocent you are?" I know my mafia games, and sometimes the best defence is the most obvious...You're saying one thing...and acting differently. I won't change my vote *won't make a difference anyway* but it's good to know we're on each other's lists...:)

<(^-^)>

ok....I really wish you could be more specific. It seems that you have a reason, however I cannot think of any. It seems very strange. Is there a description of baddie abilities that I missed?

I also think Riranor was a baddie...

According to the OP, there were two freemasons (1 mafia and 1 goodie) if one of them died, the other one would die two.

Unless the baddies decided to kill one of their own I think Riranor is a baddie... I'm not 100% sure, but I'm leaning towards it ;)

1 - Prince Marth -

2 - Peace*out

13 - Impervious - voting for Peace*Out

I'm going for an inactive because I'm pretty sure both JArZe and JS are goodies now.

edit: Off work now, i'll be back in about an hour or so.

Edited by Impervious

At IDNE: Maybe I'm just missing something, although if you pointed out exactly what you were talking about...it might help ;) Unless of course, you're too worried to be killed off because of it...which then begs the question "Why are you flaunting how innocent you are?" I know my mafia games, and sometimes the best defence is the most obvious...You're saying one thing...and acting differently. I won't change my vote *won't make a difference anyway* but it's good to know we're on each other's lists...:)

<(^-^)>

1 - Prince Marth -

2 - Peace*out-

3 - IDNE - voting for Peace*out

Refer to pages 12, 13, and 14. I am practically giving my role away. With that being said, I will need a save tonight as well. DOC/HEALER, refer to these pages as well. Save one to save two.

Impervious, we better come up with a concrete vote or we are going to start making eachother look bad <_<

If aka is right than I could be making a big mistake by voting for Jarze, but I cannot see evidence. Why would the Doc or Healer be able to speak up for JarZe? If JarZe is one or the other than why is no one sticking up for him, they have BTSC.

Who were the killed freemasons? I just realized that they have other roles. It seems one of them, Riranor, was B. A. Lender, the bank roller, but RainThinker? The only other explanation I can think of is that RainThinker was the spy and is not alive to give us the hints about AKA. If the spy is alive, I would hope that he would give us hints one way or the other.

I just mixed up the freemasons. :blush: Something led me to believe that Riranor was an innocent.

Now I'm not so sure about that. Things have been getting crazy around here. When things are twisted, I can make mistakes as well.

I decided to change my vote, and trust JS in being honest. The very first time I did this, I died. I just thought that too many Mafia's went on the bandwagon after you. It may show if we lynch one. :blush:

Edited by akaslickster

1 - Prince Marth -

2 - Peace*out-

11 - akaslickster - voting for peace*out

Perhaps she does not want to bring attention to herself. :lol: Typical baddie inactivity as well. ;)

Edited by akaslickster

Well JarZe, sorry about that. If I don't vote for Jarze then that leaves peace*out, but her inactivity is more characteristic of inability to get on BD. So I'm reluctant about voting for her At The Minute, and I'll go for a seemingly more sneaky inactive already voted for.

This is subject to change on 2 conditions: I'm about to be lynched or better evidence comes to the fore. I'd warn about voting for an inactive, that can work out bad as well.

IDNE and ST, lemonymelon or peace*out would make better choices. Aka I believe you to be innocent, but you gotta see the light.

1 - Prince Marth -

2 - Peace*out

7 - Joe's Student - voting for Lemonymelon

I'm going for an inactive because I'm pretty sure both JArZe and JS are goodies now.

edit: Off work now, i'll be back in about an hour or so.

1 - Prince Marth -

2 - Peace*out-

7 - Joe's Student - voting for Lemonymelon

11 - akaslickster - voting for peace*out

Dont hate me :( Still dont have proof against Peace or for JarZe. Aka is making my potential baddie list. I think rainthinker may have been the spy.

Edited by IDoNotExist