BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia Olde Style

Guest Lost in space

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe i died on the first night in another Mafia... *sigh* at least i get to write a night post :D

Hehe, gotcha Rir :P I may have died on the first night, but I took a mafia with me! :D

LIS, which one of us gets to write the night post?

Whoa...all these names are confusing...too bad you died guys...although it's good we got rid of a mafia...sucks we lost in innocent...now LYNCH...*Starclan, I hate first day lynches* A lot was going on before the night post...does anyone have any new revelations? We could use any thoughts and opinions right now...:)

<(^-^)>

Edit: Hehe...I must be a slow poster XD Social Darwin...I see where you're coming from, IDNE...but I'm not sure if I agree with you...

Edited by Kathleen

Whoa...all these names are confusing...too bad you died guys...although it's good we got rid of a mafia...sucks we lost in innocent...now LYNCH...*Starclan, I hate first day lynches* A lot was going on before the night post...does anyone have any new revelations? We could use any thoughts and opinions right now... :)

<(^-^)>

Edit: Hehe...I must be a slow poster XD Social Darwin...I see where you're coming from, IDNE...but I'm not sure if I agree with you...

How do you know for sure that Riranor was a mafia?

I'm just glad that an innocent knows that I am innocent too. :D

Edited by akaslickster

Because WHY would the mafia target a fellow mafia and die because of the Freemason thing...? o.O Rainthinker: Killed my Mafia...Freemason is like the MASKED LOVERS *remember?*

<(^-^)>

Edit: Rules:

Innocents and Mafia have one Freemason each - they know who they are but not each other,.. One dies, the other dies too.

Edited by Kathleen

Because WHY would the mafia target a fellow mafia and die because of the Freemason thing...? o.O Rainthinker: Killed my Mafia...Freemason is like the MASKED LOVERS *remember?*

<(^-^)>

Edit: Rules:

Innocents and Mafia have one Freemason each - they know who they are but not each other,.. One dies, the other dies too.

Ok. I was confused why LIS did not list it that way then. I'll take your word for it. :rolleyes:

Whoof! Nice post, LIS! I had to read the whole thing thrice before I got the actions down though :P Sorry to see you go so soon, RT, but as someone mentioned prior, at least we know for sure one mafia is dead. :D

As for my vote, there are way too many possibilities concerning GC, IDNE and Darwin for me to make an accurate vote, so in the meantime, I'll hold back and re-read their posts and any posts they might make in the near future :)

Finally, it looks like the Vigilante does have the option to pass a night kill, since I saw no mention of him actually taking action (although there was something about ducks :lol: ). That may come in handy in the future. I'd rather not get our goodie killing role to help the mafias by killing one of our own -_-

Ok. I was confused why LIS did not list it that way then. I'll take your word for it. :rolleyes:

I am braving the dialup so that I can be involved in the discussions.

Freemason Explanation please?!???!?!?!??!?!??! :huh::huh::huh::huh:

EDIT: I did not see the free mason description in the intro post, but i just reread the basic rules which state that the freemasons can convert players to their side. Was there something in the rules that i missed saying that there was one per side? If so, i apologize for posting without fully understanding.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I am braving the dialup so that I can be involved in the discussions.

Freemason Explanation please?!???!?!?!??!?!??! :huh::huh::huh::huh:

:lol: , no problem. Kat actually included the direct quote from the role descriptions, but here it is again:

"Innocents and Mafia have one Freemason each - they know who they are but not each other,.. One dies, the other dies too." (can be found right above the mafia role descriptions, on the first post of the first page of this thread :P )

1 - Prince Marth

2 - Peace*out

3 - IDNE- Voting for Social Darwin

4 - Social Darwin

5 - Rainthinker - Killed by Mafia (Freemason)

6 - Grey Cells

7 - Joe's Student

8 - JarZe

9 - Reaymond

10 - Some Guy

11 - akaslickster-voting for -Joe's Student

12 - Lemonymelon

13 - Impervious

14 - Kat

15 - Riranor - Dead (Freemason)

16 - Star Tiger

Only reason is because he did not post even once yet. :P

Edited by akaslickster

Wow, that was some long post, hopefully I understood the whole thing ;)

Anyways, good thing Doc and Healer have BTSC... The way I look at it, things weren't so bad for the goodies, there's BTSC on our side and one mafia down.

My vote??? Mmmmm..... :unsure: I'm not sure, maybe I'll wait till tomorrow maybe Joe's S has something to say.

Nice one LIS

Nice long post, LIS! :D

We got lucky! Against the odds, the mafia chose the innocent freemason. Adieu lovebirds! Sorry you had to die.

Doc/Healer, well done. Enjoy the company. :P But I agree with SG about outlining who the saving roles have to save from night-2. That provides the baddies with definite targets, we need to create uncertainty in the baddie camp. And furthermore our saviors have BTSC, hope RT wasn't one of them.

uh-oh...
Please don't start that. Slick loves PG only and would never cheat on her. I may change my vote, but I don't jump on the bandwagon even if I were a baddie. My hunch is that Jarze is up to something and I may change my vote to him if plausable. B)) Edited by akaslickster

Excellent it's started then! :) I couldn't wait up for the post last night, was too tired -_- . Great post LIS. O and the inclusion of the Freemason's pwn!

After Night 1 we're usually behind on the Mafia, but we have the chance to go ahead of them today.

1 - Prince Marth

2 - Peace*out

3 - IDNE - Voting for Social Darwin

4 - Social Darwin

6 - Grey Cells

7 - Joe's Student - Star Tiger

8 - JarZe

9 - Reaymond

10 - Some Guy

12 - Lemonymelon

13 - Impervious

14 - Kat

16 - Star Tiger

Just a hunch, which isn't much anyway, but we'll see.

Edit: That enough for you Slick? :P

Edited by Joe's Student

Well even I had to reread in the cold light of day - Bo de Garde is actually a woman.

Cant understand the confusion she is obviously a hot shot....... role%203.jpg

I'll let Riranor and RT write the day and night post if poss to be fair - lets see if that works out today of not they do one night each for not getting the chance to join the melee, well there characters did.

Edited by Lost in space

Please don't start that. Slick loves PG only and would never cheat on her. I may change my vote, but I don't jump on the bandwagon even if I were a baddie. My hunch is that Jarze is up to something and I may change my vote to him if plausable. B))

:lol: I didn't see Slick there, I was referring to something else. And it's not related to you, Slick. :P

I am leaning towards Slick being an innocent, as the spy has not taken any action against Slick. But then again the spy cannot vote for Slick without a valid reason and reveal himself. Darwin looks innocent but we cannot assume anything at this stage.

As far as I know SG always reads the role descriptions and the rules thoroughly, before posting. So I thought he would have shared his thoughts with us(like in X-men Mafia). But maybe he's just busy right now. Or it's the time zone.

Reay has been unusually quiet so far. So for now, my vote's for you, Reay.

1 - Prince Marth

2 - Peace*out

4 - Social Darwin

6 - Grey Cells - voting for reaymond

8 - JarZe

9 - Reaymond

10 - Some Guy

12 - Lemonymelon

13 - Impervious

14 - Kat

16 - Star Tiger

I'm voting based totally on a random number... Sorry SD, blame random.org

If anybody has some information please share it so we don't lynch a goodie today.

1 - Prince Marth

2 - Peace*out

4 - Social Darwin

8 - JarZe - Voting for Social Darwin

9 - Reaymond

10 - Some Guy

12 - Lemonymelon

13 - Impervious

14 - Kat

16 - Star Tiger

Well, sadly, my thoughts so far are inconclusive. I've got a couple ideas on who the active people may be, but I'd rather not share them, because my best information is pointing towards "goodie" with them, so, I don't want to call down the wrath of the Mafia (or the Independent). I suppose I think that today is a good day for the Sheriff to act, since we usually lynch a goodie day 1, and even if he stops us from lynching a baddie, we get a 50% chance of knowing that it was a baddie. That said, I'm withholding my vote for the time being. I'm not going to rule out some information coming out later, but my vote will likely also be courtesy of random.org.

Edit: Grammar and stuff.

Edited by SomeGuy

1 - Prince Marth

2 - Peace*out

4 - Social Darwin

8 - JarZe

9 - Reaymond

10 - Some Guy

12 - Lemonymelon

13 - Impervious

14 - Kat

16 - Star Tiger - voting for Impervious

Wow, this is getting very brain-racking. After going through the previous posts, I'm not too sure what to think. GC and JarZe seems somewhat innocent, although GC is a very good player and could be telling JarZe what to post, although I'm leaning towards him being innocent. IDNE, I'm not too sure about. There are some comments of his that makes him seem less mafia-ish, yet here and there, some of his ideas/opinions makes me think he's a mafia being fed ideas from an experienced fellow mafia. Same case with Darwin.

I voted for Impervious because I looked back at the previous posts, and it seems to me that he is either simply commenting without giving a lot of info/opinion, or agreeing with a point that would benefit the goodies that was already put out by someone else. This is quite a random guess and he could be putting out less ideas to lower the info given to the baddies, but the days are usually our main source of getting more information concerning goodie/baddie status. I'll most likely change my vote though later on in the day, and I only skimmed through the previous posts and might have missed something crucial (sorry, at school right now, doing this in between classes :P ).

Wow, this is getting very brain-racking. After going through the previous posts, I'm not too sure what to think. GC and JarZe seems somewhat innocent, although GC is a very good player and could be telling JarZe what to post, although I'm leaning towards him being innocent. IDNE, I'm not too sure about. There are some comments of his that makes him seem less mafia-ish, yet here and there, some of his ideas/opinions makes me think he's a mafia being fed ideas from an experienced fellow mafia. Same case with Darwin.

I voted for Impervious because I looked back at the previous posts, and it seems to me that he is either simply commenting without giving a lot of info/opinion, or agreeing with a point that would benefit the goodies that was already put out by someone else. This is quite a random guess and he could be putting out less ideas to lower the info given to the baddies, but the days are usually our main source of getting more information concerning goodie/baddie status. I'll most likely change my vote though later on in the day, and I only skimmed through the previous posts and might have missed something crucial (sorry, at school right now, doing this in between classes :P ).

A fair enough reason to vote for me. However, you are also right in that I'm trying to keep pertinent information secret from the baddies lest they begin to figure out who we are already, especially since, as we all know, they have the upper hand on us via BTSC.

1 - Prince Marth

2 - Peace*out

4 - Social Darwin

8 - JarZe

9 - Reaymond

10 - Some Guy

12 - Lemonymelon

13 - Impervious - voting for peace*out

14 - Kat

16 - Star Tiger - voting for Impervious

peace*out, you've been fairly quiet, care to say anything? Again, as is usual for us o Day 1, I'll review the posts after this and potentially change my vote.