BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia II

The RID ability should keep people from dropping hints about their roles, but a few people have done just that. I'm not ready to believe IDNE just yet. There is only one goodie role he could be and several bad, but Twin Pop seems emphatic that his role is good. Who to trust? What was the Emperor's action last night? Did he manipulate Leia? If he did he would have her ID. This game seems weighted toward the Imperials with equal kill roles, BTSC, and the Emperors ability to manipulate plus gain the role of whomever he manipulates and their target. The Rid keeps the Jedi from openly organizing. Tarkin also keeps whomever he saves from being killed in the lynch the next day. Is their ID still confirmed? We've got a couple Jedi claiming roles and a couple dead already so odds are good my vote will be for a baddie or independent. Just a feeling...

Host: Reaymond

1)Peace killed by Princess Leia night 1

2) ST- Voting for Twin Pop

3) andromeda - committed Hari Kari - Who is her replacement?

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor - Voting for BrandonB

6) Impervious - voting for Randro

7) SG - Voting for Twin Pop

8) Izzy killed by Imperials Night 1

9) Prince Marth killed by Imperials Night 1

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro - voting for Star tiger

12) Twin Pop - voting for Renan

13) Twin Bro

14) Renan - voting for Twin Pop

15) IDNE- voting for Twin Pop

16) Prof T - voting for Star tiger

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RID ability should keep people from dropping hints about their roles, but a few people have done just that. I'm not ready to believe IDNE just yet. There is only one goodie role he could be and several bad, but Twin Pop seems emphatic that his role is good. Who to trust? What was the Emperor's action last night? Did he manipulate Leia? If he did he would have her ID. This game seems weighted toward the Imperials with equal kill roles, BTSC, and the Emperors ability to manipulate plus gain the role of whomever he manipulates and their target. The Rid keeps the Jedi from openly organizing. Tarkin also keeps whomever he saves from being killed in the lynch the next day. Is their ID still confirmed? We've got a couple Jedi claiming roles and a couple dead already so odds are good my vote will be for a baddie or independent. Just a feeling...

It really does depend on who Twin Pop really is. If he's a goodie after all, then IDNE is very, very likely that he's a baddie. If Twin Pop is an independent, it is more probable that he's a goodie spy role (only if the Emperor manipulated a spy role will he find out that Twin Pop's an independent, unless IDNE guessed and got lucky). If Twin Pop is a baddie, then IDNE is probably a goodie.

there's a possibility that IDNE has a spy role and got lucky like i did on FNF when I was Lisa and found a baddie night one. However...He could also be Boba Fett and found a pilot and is trying to get them killed off....

There are two goodies who can spy: C3PO an Obi-Wan. IDNE could be also Bobba, but I understand that for winning bobba has to kill Vader too since he is a pilot (is that right?). This makes everything unclear.

I vote in Twin Pop for his so early attack and I wanted him to talk. i'll keep my vote, since until now I think thats the best option.

There are two goodies who can spy: C3PO an Obi-Wan. IDNE could be also Bobba, but I understand that for winning bobba has to kill Vader too since he is a pilot (is that right?). This makes everything unclear.

I vote in Twin Pop for his so early attack and I wanted him to talk. i'll keep my vote, since until now I think thats the best option.

If IDNE is Boba then tp could also be han, luke, or chewie

hmmm then again lynching them would out that role and make IDNE target # 1 for the goodies...man i hate having deadline at work while trying to simultaneously figure out whos who...

If IDNE is Boba then tp could also be han, luke, or chewie

hmmm then again lynching them would out that role and make IDNE target # 1 for the goodies...man i hate having deadline at work while trying to simultaneously figure out whos who...

:lol: , imagine trying to listen to an important lecture whilst sneaking peeks at mafia posts :P

Just a little note: I think if Boba found out the identity of a goodie pilot, he would kill him in the night, and if he found out the identity of DV, he would kill him in the lynching to appear like an innocent. Just my two cents and simple logic :)

I am not DV. And I am not bad. I am not a pilot either.

I am suspicious that IDNE is really a spy role. If he were, by declaring his role he would be putting a huge target on his back for the baddies. Something isn't right here.

3) andromeda - committed Hari Kari - Who is her replacement?

4) BrandonB

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro - voting for Star tiger

12) Twin Pop - voting for Star tiger

13) Twin Bro

Changing my vote to ST since no one is following my recommendation that Renan is bad.

Changing my vote to ST since no one is following my recommendation that Renan is bad.

Is there any particular reason why you are voting for me?

Also, how many more hours are there left in the day? I may try something if there is still time :)

day 1 lynching ;) I will be a bit more lenient and give you 20 hours? There will be more time if you think you need it though

Boba fett has to kill all pilots. Chewie, Han, DV etc... Aswell

A.person has replaced andromeda ;)

day 1 lynching ;) I will be a bit more lenient and give you 20 hours? There will be more time if you think you need it though

Boba fett has to kill all pilots. Chewie, Han, DV etc... Aswell

A.person has replaced andromeda ;)

Does This mean 20hrs from now, or from the beginning?

I'm inclined to believe Twin Pop at this time. He seems sincere enough. If IDNE was good and was correct in saying that Twin Pop should be lynched, he would be outing his role. Not something I would have done.

I thought about that too. But if he was a baddie, why would he want to get Twin Pop lynched so badly, and pretty much outing himself in the process? By doing so, he knows that he will most definitely get killed tonight or lynched tomorrow, and since the Imperials only have 3 members, I don't know why they would sacrifice someone to get one goodie lynched. IDNE could be a goodie, and found out that TP is an important baddie that he needs to out himself? Ok, that sounds pretty pathetic now :P All it comes down to is, what's IDNE's reason of accusing TP?

reay, do you mean 20 hours from your post or from the night post?

3) A.Person

4) BrandonB

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro - voting for Twin bro

13) Twin Bro

He hasnt posted once so i belive he is bad and therefore should get lynched and think about it he is probbably posting in the baddie form instead of this one so hear me out on this one. Also when he votes he ussaly gives no explaination for why he did and and ussaly bandwagons. Those are the charastics of BADDIES

Edit: quote trouble

Edited by randro

3) A.Person

4) BrandonB

10) Rainthinker

13) Twin Bro - Voting for Twin Pop

how can we realy know that your not a baddie when all you've said in your defense is "I'm not DV, I'm not bad, and I'm not a piolt ether" that isn't a verry good defence.

edit: I cant say more because my labtop is dying and I cant find the charger

Edited by twin_bro

3) A.Person

4) BrandonB

10) Rainthinker

how can we realy know that your not a baddie when all you've said in your defense is "I'm not DV, I'm not bad, and I'm not a piolt ether" that isn't a verry good defence.

edit: I cant say more because my labtop is dying and I cant find the charger

Told you guys he makes 1 post over a period of 4 days and he gives very little explaination and BANDWAGONS he is a BADDIE

3) A.Person

4) BrandonB

10) Rainthinker- voting for Twin Pop

I have finished thinking, and have come to this conclusion: If Twin_pop turn out to be a baddie, then IDNE is most likely good. If Twin_pop is good, then IDNE is Baddie or Independant.

This is something we need to find out.

Sorry if you're a goodie Twin_pop :(

Edited by RainThinker

I have finished thinking, and have come to this conclusion: If Twin_pop turn out to be a baddie, then IDNE is most likely good. If Twin_pop is good, then IDNE is Baddie or Independant.

This is something we need to find out.

Sorry if you're a goodie Twin_pop :(

I think your logic is flawed RT.

If I am bad, IDNE is good or independent.

If I am good, IDNE is bad or independent.

If I am independent, IDNE is good, bad, or independent.

There are 7 spy roles: 2 good, 1 bad and 4 independent. This means he has a 2/7 chance of being good, a 1/7 chance of being bad, and a 4/7 chance of being independent. Odds are he is independent. Which means, I am either good, bad or independent. By lynching me, you find out nothing except who I am.

Let's lynch a baddie! Let's lynch the BAnDwagoners who are the most likely to be bad!

wow, so much family rivalry, makes me laugh lol son vs son vs father....hmmm my vote still stands.

Impervious, if you change your vote to Star Tiger, I won't kill you today. Otherwise, I will.