9. Izzy - voting for Star tiger

10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep - voting for Star tiger

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

We found out nothing from this post! What can you find in it reaymond?? Vote added no explanation! :) Twin _bro it would be cool to add couple of lines in the future to know why did you vote for that person? ;)

no point getting SG to talk, outing/giving hints about him will only be harmful to the goodies (any really clever people should know a lot about me now and my rank in the goodies heirarchy.) I say we go for Andro as she seems obsessed with ending the day asap, contradicting my posts about getting info out during the day which makes me think that we she wants to remain hidden.

On iPhone so could my vote be changed to andro please ;)

Now go back and read at what time did Impervious write his night post... *patiently waiting* OK now when did I post? Aha 25 minutes after, actually I posted right after I read it! If I were a baddie I would have consulted with my companions before posting anything of that scale. If I were a baddie I would have remained low profile and waited for someone else to make that assumption and then join the lynch. I will not be hinting at my role, but read the night post again!

In addition to my defense this is the first time in the game I can act alone without having BTSC with anyone and I love it! No waiting for what others will decide or say, I make my own decisions and I don't have to be careful what I'm saying cause I can always defend myself! :D

As far as discussion is concerned, I don't think we are going to accomplish much on the first day. The first day is usually a random-vote-day but here we are placed in an ideal situation with a baddie's identity out. Unless ST or for that matter anybody else gives us the identity of Stryker, I suggest we stick with ST.

Exactly! :)

Edited by andromeda

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We found out nothing from this post! What can you find in it reaymond?? Vote added no explanation! :) Twin _bro it would be cool to add couple of lines in the future to know why did you vote for that person? ;)

sorry I'll make sure to give an explanation in the future

sorry I'll make sure to give an explanation in the future

I was just making a point when reaymond said that everyone has to vote and that that's our chance to find something out about everyone. Posting few sentences is good for you actually, because you'll be less suspicious in that case and that's your chance to get the hang of it ;) posting in a mafia thread I mean. Same goes for Zerep! :)

Host: Impervious

1. woon - voting for SomeGuy

2. Randro-voting for Star tiger

3. Twin_Bro - voting for Star tiger

4. JarZe - Voting for andromeda

5. Reaymond voting for andromeda

6. SomeGuy - voting for andromeda

7. GC - voting forStar tiger

8. star_tiger

11. A. Person - voting for SomeGuy

13. Lost in Space SomeGuy

14. Prince_Marth85

It makes sense because star cant defend herself.

8. star_tiger

14. Prince_Marth85

It makes sense because star cant defend herself.

St do you wish to call no contest or keep this going....

I was hoping that someone would be smart enough and catch on, but I guess that won't be happening any time soon <_< I really didn't want to explain why Magneto protected me (the less the baddies know, the better), but I see I don't have much of a choice. I have a secret ability to allow a saving role (randomly chosen that I guess includes baddie saving roles as well) to protect me twice in the whole game. I chose to use it last night because the goodies tend to attack each other on Night 1's since there hasn't been enough discussion to make an accurate suspicion against someone else. Plus the fact that the baddies obviously wouldn't attack each other, there's a higher chance of me getting killed and I thought it was better if I used one of my saves last night.

I very much don't want the goodies to lynch another goodie on Day 1 when they can be using this day much more effectively, and I definitely don't want to have to accept apologies after the day ends.

Hm... you are probably not lying about your secret ability, however it sounds more like a secret ability that a baddie would have! Cause taking a random save from someone is a rather selfish ability and it's most likely that Imp would give that to a baddie! :)

If you are a goodie I won't be apologizing the same way I won't be asking for an apology from the people that accused me and vote to lynch me <_<

I think I'm posting quite enough and you want to apply some more pressure?? Now that's a waste of vote :rolleyes:

And I'm pretty sure that one of the three guys that voted for me is bad!

They are JarZe, reaymond and SomeGuy! It would be great if someone would investigate them.

If you would like to investigate me tonight, then I recommend that Rogue do it. She would get a useful ability from me, and it would answer quite a few questions rather quickly. However, Andromeda, the "the people that vote for me must be bad" defense is in the pinned topic ;) Suspicion does not a baddie make. And Izzy, I wasn't referring to your plan as the mistake, but rather your accusation. Regardless, it looks like the day is essentially over, so if Rogue or the Professor (or both) would like to investigate me, and steal away my precious powers, I will not complain. However, if one of the three people voting for you is bad, Andromeda, then it is ONLY one of them, and that's all the hints you're getting out of me for day 1.

However, if one of the three people voting for you is bad, Andromeda, then it is ONLY one of them, and that's all the hints you're getting out of me for day 1.

You sure you don't want to give more hints? Assuming you're a goodie, and assuming you're being honest, what happens if you die tonight?

They are JarZe, reaymond and SomeGuy! It would be great if someone would investigate them.

You are twisting my words SG!

If you would like to investigate me tonight, then I recommend that Rogue do it. She would get a useful ability from me, and it would answer quite a few questions rather quickly. However, Andromeda, the "the people that vote for me must be bad" defense is in the pinned topic ;) Suspicion does not a baddie make. And Izzy, I wasn't referring to your plan as the mistake, but rather your accusation. Regardless, it looks like the day is essentially over, so if Rogue or the Professor (or both) would like to investigate me, and steal away my precious powers, I will not complain. However, if one of the three people voting for you is bad, Andromeda, then it is ONLY one of them, and that's all the hints you're getting out of me for day 1.

It's not a defense :rolleyes: it's more of a gut feeling... I already defended myself. <_<

It makes sense that one baddie will vote (regardless whether there already was a vote or not) for me hoping that others will follow in order to save ST!

Wouldn't you say that it makes sense?

Edited by andromeda

don't shift for the fun of it - i just had a thought worth contemplating....and why I have not jumped to the obvious conclusion

Would magneto save one of his own and reveal - dumb. There must be one of them that is clever enough to spot that was too open and obvious, Magneto may have had a free auto save on one of his own - the 'secret' ability is making this hard

The scary bit

ST was saved to throw suspicion ??, they get a free lynch ??? Andro and GC are adamant it's true - hmm.. Has Magneto actually started the bandwagon

We may be jumping on Magneto's band wagon - that would beso simple and awesome ...

Or

Stryker has started/jumped on it (win/win for him) and most likely wanted the landslide as GC calls it... hmm and andro not chatting over it ??

SUSPICIOUS of GC AND ANDRO for not wanting to 'check out' anyone else - NOT ONE OTHER ??

not shouting - just saying we could have been trapped and nothing is convincing - also we see by the voting chain were suspicion falls

my theory STRYKER IS VOTING FOR ST... as it stands - we can still lynch ST as a gamble or kill her tonight or bandwagon at the end of today if that is the best option... any thoughts... Magneto had no reason to let out a player ID on night one - unless he has a lynch save too and ST can kill 2nd night also

This messed me up all last night coz we need to be certain of who we lynch or we are in critical shape - but ImLuvinIt.

We have no feed back from the following unmentioned who are either inactive/unused ability or no effect

We need theory on tonights actions ..

Cyclops was inactive - while JG is saving - good one guys, we try to find Cylops a target tonight, Jean can not save 2 in a row

Prof x - ??? did he find a baddie - he wld have told us.. we need his help

Beast - did he choose and get info - we are no wiser

Colossus - did he act, save self and not post worthy (ineffective), can he act tonight

Angel - no save or self save or ineffective ??

Storm - calm night :D .. don't think so no effect or no action ??

Any of the above could have been blocked/or secretly altered if there is such a secret ... as ST came up with ??

suspects

GC,ANDRO ...not considering further discussion - even if we are spot on, they 'CLOSED' all discussion - not even giving the rack a consideration, ..STRETCH then LYNCH... right or wrong we have not got much out of it so far - annoying or what

Some Guy... at least considering the option of torturing a confession ( may have been defending ST - backfire), SG is active on lynching but avoided discussion by talking of other things - blowing smoke .. but I think we can consider he has some plausibility eventually .. so far lesser of the three

ALSO IMPERVIOUS/REAYMOND

..... Prof -x thing REAYMOND - are you seeing something i am not

I was prof-x in v1.0 and I had to randomly choose some one to find there role - the person who is chosen is notified - and sends a PM to the proof - not sure how the proof knows that a baddie is not lying about his role, but any wayit has a 50/50 chance of sucesss.. I am not clear what 'IT' is

CAN YOU CLARRIFY FOR PROF X in the forum impervious

It's too late probably, so I am anxious - lets salvage something Ill note all the actions for a conclusion - lets try to get tonight's action right!

Hm... you are probably not lying about your secret ability, however it sounds more like a secret ability that a baddie would have! Cause taking a random save from someone is a rather selfish ability and it's most likely that Imp would give that to a baddie! :)

If you are a goodie I won't be apologizing the same way I won't be asking for an apology from the people that accused me and vote to lynch me <_<

I think I'm posting quite enough and you want to apply some more pressure?? Now that's a waste of vote :rolleyes:

You're asking me why I got my secret ability? I really don't know why! You should be asking Impy that <_<

8. star_tiger - voting for SomeGuy

14. Prince_Marth85

I'm voting for SG for obvious reasons, to give myself and the other goodies a chance to not lynch another goodie on Day 1. Also, between SG and Andro, SG is the one with much, much more experience, and probably can make a very convincing goodie, whethe he is one or not.

It makes sense that one baddie will vote (regardless whether there already was a vote or not) for me hoping that others will follow in order to save ST!

Wouldn't you say that it makes sense?

I thought we all agreed that ST was already identified as a baddie... So what we all wanted to do is try and get someone else to talk in the forum.... You were keeping it very low (when it comes to posting) and that's why we started voting for you...

I'm still pretty sure that ST is gonna get lynched on day 1... If it starts going another way and the votes start going to someone else, then we'll have to massively vote for ST in order to get a baddie lynched.

I guess we've discovered two baddies from all of this. SomeGuy and Star Tiger. Lynch one tonight, kill the other tomorrow.

What has Andromeda done to look suspicious?

and you are 2nd on my get other people to kill/find out role list. ;)

You are twisting my words SG!

No he's not... it was a pretty obvious implcation that IF any of those 3 was a baddie then there would only be 1 of them max as he knows that himself and another are inocent.

Congratulations Andro, you are top of my "to kill" list (or get somebody else to kill) :P

Would magneto save one of his own and reveal - dumb. There must be one of them that is clever enough to spot that was too open and obvious, Magneto may have had a free auto save on one of his own - the 'secret' ability is making this hard

The scary bit

ST was saved to throw suspicion ??, they get a free lynch ??? Andro and GC are adamant it's true - hmm.. Has Magneto actually started the bandwagon

I'd like to know one time a baddie has saved a goodie when it wasn't at the baddie's best interest. Maybe Magneto just expected, in the event that Star Tiger got attacked, she would be saved, but the name of the person that saved her would be exempt from the Night Post?

We still haven't heard from anyone whether or not ST's secret ability is a real one. Someone, by now, surely would have gone "Hold on guys, she's telling the truth!", but no one has. If this was your secret ability last game, SPEAK UP.

LIS, you seem convinced ST is innocent and are trying everything to stop her from getting lynched, and even picking out those who refuse to change their votes. You've just made my suspect list. Big time.

Reaymond, I changed my mind about SG. I acted to quickly, and didn't really think about his actions. I'm sure I said that a few pages back.

ALSO IMPERVIOUS/REAYMOND

..... Prof -x thing REAYMOND - are you seeing something i am not

I was prof-x in v1.0 and I had to randomly choose some one to find there role - the person who is chosen is notified - and sends a PM to the proof - not sure how the proof knows that a baddie is not lying about his role, but any wayit has a 50/50 chance of sucesss.. I am not clear what 'IT' is

CAN YOU CLARRIFY FOR PROF X in the forum impervious

... The only way for me to exlpain is to tell you that Prof. X targetted me last night. I had to clarify this myself with nick, but this is what happened;

1. Prof X targetted me

2. Nick gave Prof X my role

3. Prof X sent PM to me (via Nick)

4. I replied (via Nick)

There was more that happened, but I am not willing to out both of us for the sake of giving you a bit of info as I am unsure about who you are. ;)

10. andromeda - voting for andromeda

14. Prince_Marth85

I was really looking forward to play this game and I defended myself multiple times, but nobody is reading my posts, so please lynch me and make this game interesting! I'm tired of posting links to my defense, repeating what I said and repeating to read the night post!!!

<_< I'm voting for myself. Even if I survive the lynch... oh forget it... :rolleyes:

After I'm lynched and when you find out my role, please read my posts one more time!

Edited by andromeda

I was really looking forward to play this game and I defended myself multiple times, but nobody is reading my posts, so please lynch me and make this game interesting! I'm tired of posting links to my defense, repeating what I said and repeating to read the night post!!!

<_< I'm voting for myself. Even if I survive the lynch... oh forget it... :rolleyes:

After I'm lynched and when you find out my role, please read my posts one more time!

That's insane. And stupid. Or incredibly smart, depending on who you are and if you plan to survive lynching.

Anyway. Dude, that's what Mafia's about! Being a goodie, defending yourself, and having no one believe you is part of the fun. This is day 1, and we hardly ever get anything done day 1. Don't waste your vote, don't start a bandwagon against yourself. Help the cause of actually lynching a baddie. :)

Edited by Izzy

That tells us that Twin_Bro either has no reasons (trying to bandwagon and get it over with to save suspicions of himself), or just forgot to post them. As a relative noob (no offense) Im guessing its just the 2nd option as he took note of what you said before. If it were an experience player that posted votes with no reasons then we would be suspicious...

Now go back and read at what time did Impervious write his night post... *patiently waiting* OK now when did I post? Aha 25 minutes after, actually I posted right after I read it! If I were a baddie I would have consulted with my companions before posting anything of that scale. If I were a baddie I would have remained low profile and waited for someone else to make that assumption and then join the lynch. I will not be hinting at my role, but read the night post again!

In other circumstances then it would have been a big move to vote for someone straight away, but as ST was practically outed as a baddie in Night post, it was pretty obvious what to do. All of us knew that ST needed to be lynched, so voting for her was no biggie and didn't really need confering with baddie friends.

In addition to my defense this is the first time in the game I can act alone without having BTSC with anyone and I love it! No waiting for what others will decide or say, I make my own decisions and I don't have to be careful what I'm saying cause I can always defend myself! :D

The last bit doesn't make sense. You don't have to be careful what you are saying? Of course you do, as if you were an important goodie/baddie then the other side would off you straight away, hoping to hinder your chances of winning. Sometimes its better to have BTSC with someone else as if you are JG/Cyclops, then the other can vouch for you and in extreme circumstances, out themselves to save you.

ok, so there were a few flaws in your defence. This is the kind of thing that me and SG and most others wanted before, as when somebody makes a long post like you just did, there will almost always be 1 small mistake which narrows you down ;)

edit: voting for yourself reminds me of Woon in Jumper. He voted himself to stop people suspecting him, but it casued him to be lynched, only to be revealed as a goodie... I'm not so sure on andro now. Prof X, I think you should target him tonight and follow my plan ;) Do the same thing that I did with you (word) so that we know who he is aswell/he knows who you are (if andro is good). If he is bad... then we lynch him tomorrow, my vote will be changed in a sec

Edited by reaymond

We found out nothing from this post! What can you find in it reaymond?? Vote added no explanation! smile.gif Twin _bro it would be cool to add couple of lines in the future to know why did you vote for that person? wink.gif

That tells us that Twin_Bro either has no reasons (trying to bandwagon and get it over with to save suspicions of himself), or just forgot to post them. As a relative noob (no offense) Im guessing its just the 2nd option as he took note of what you said before. If it were an experience player that posted votes with no reasons then we would be suspicious...

You said we find out something about everyone... well it isn't so. THAT WAS WHAT I WAS POINTING OUT!

In other circumstances then it would have been a big move to vote for someone straight away, but as ST was practically outed as a baddie in Night post, it was pretty obvious what to do. All of us knew that ST needed to be lynched, so voting for her was no biggie and didn't really need confering with baddie friends.

Are you implying that if I were a baddie I would point at ST knowing that she is a baddie... or if she was a goodie and I was bad it doesn't make sense to expose myself if I'm a baddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not my tactic I was excited to start the game!!!!

In addition to my defense this is the first time in the game I can act alone without having BTSC with anyone and I love it! No waiting for what others will decide or say, I make my own decisions and I don't have to be careful what I'm saying cause I can always defend myself! biggrin.gif

The last bit doesn't make sense. You don't have to be careful what you are saying? Of course you do, as if you were an important goodie/baddie then the other side would off you straight away, hoping to hinder your chances of winning. Sometimes its better to have BTSC with someone else as if you are JG/Cyclops, then the other can vouch for you and in extreme circumstances, out themselves to save you.

Oh yes it does - in SWM I had a BTSC, in previous XMM I had BTSC with Wolverine, in KHM mafia I had BTSC with ORG!

This is the very first time I'm with you guys, but figuring things out on my own and it's not working well...

So please vote for me, it's not a tactic, I wanna die and make someone in this game very happy and it ain't gonna be the the goodies!

Edited by andromeda

5. Reaymond voting for Star tiger

14. Prince_Marth85

Seriously though people... do NOT lynch SG, or even make him put up a defence as it oculd be critical to the goodies chance of victory... I said that before and nobody listened...

5. Reaymond voting for Star tiger

10. andromeda - voting for andromeda

14. Prince_Marth85

Next time make sure you take the right list! I already changed my vote!