BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Battle for Mt Olympus

itachi-san

OK, this will be the first of three games. There's no obligation to play all 3, but there is incentive: all surviving characters continue on to the next game. In addition, they, plus the top 5 rated players will get special/secret abilities in the following game (based on a rating scale similar to Sinistral's in Pirate Mafia~great idea 8-) ). For now there are no secrets. There will be a story (beginning with the Night 1 post): It begins with the Iliad. Where it ends... is totally up to you ;)

The Trojans:

Hector (Troy's most skilled Warrior and Prince): begins with BTSC with Priam. May kill each Night. If he targets a God, he has only a 50% chance of killing them.

Priam (Troy's King and Tactical Leader): begins with BTSC with Hector. Guesses 3 different character actions each Night. If he is correct about any/all of them, he will gain the ID of the player. He may not guess the inactivity of a God who acted the Night/Day beforehand. If the player is a Trojan, they will join Troy's BTSC group.

Paris (Hector's younger brother and known Coward): Paris cannot die unless all other Trojans are dead. If he is targeted, he will be given a list from Aphrodite (who favors him for his beauty) containing all the names of the living Trojans. He will gladly choose who to sacrifice in his stead. He may send Aphrodite to save someone each night. There is no need to save himself, but if he is targeted, Aphrodite will too busy to save anyone else and that action will be nullified. Paris gains the ability of Priam and/or Hector if they should die. If all Trojan BTSC players die, Paris gains control of that as well.

Helen (The Face that launched 1,000 ships~and started this whole mess): May seduce someone each night with her beauty, nullifying their actions. This only fails on the husband she left behind, Menelaus. He is too angry to see her beauty anymore.

Aeneas (a gallant general fighting for Troy): May target one person each night. There is a 50/50 chance he will either kill them in a proper duel or take exception at his opponent's skill and decide to befriend them. If he befriends them, he will keep them safe that night but no longer after that, unless he targets them again and does not kill them (then he befriends them for life and may no longer target them). If chance let's Aeneas attempt a kill on a God, he has a 25% chance of a successful kill.

Agenor (a brave Trojan soldier): May protect anyone each night (never himself). If he protects the same person twice, there is a 50% he may die for them. 3 times = 75% and 4 = 100%. If he protects someone from Achilles though, he will die for certain. Each Night he may guess Achilles' ID. If he is correct, he will be able to stop Achilles without injury from then on, unless Achilles targets him directly that is.

The Achaeans: (the Greeks)

Achilles (Achaea's greatest Warrior): begins with BTSC with Agamemnon. May kill each Night. If he targets a God, he has only a 50% chance of killing them.

Agamemnon (Achaea's Commanding General): begins with BTSC with Achilles. Guesses 3 different character actions each Night. If he is correct about any/all of them, he will gain the ID of the player. He may not guess the inactivity of a God who acted the Night/Day beforehand. If the player is an Achaean , they will join Achaea's BTSC group.

Odysseus (Achaea's brilliant strategist): cannot die unless all other Achaeans are dead. If he is targeted, he will be given a list from Athena (who favors him for his mind) containing all the names of the living Achaeans. He must choose who to sacrifice in his stead. It will be tough, but he knows he must live on at all costs via a vision gifted to him by the Soothsayer Calchus a long time ago. Each night he may guess the actions of 3 different characters and if any/all are correct he will setup traps to nullify those actions. Odysseus gains the ability of Agamemnon and or Achilles if they should die. If all Achaean BTSC players die, Odysseus gains control of that as well.

Diomedes (a brave soldier of Achaea): May target one person each night. There is a 50/50 chance he will either kill them in a proper duel or take exception at his opponent's skill and decide to befriend them. If he befriends them, he will keep them safe that night but no longer after that, unless he targets them again and does not kill them (then he befriends them for life and may no longer target them). If chance let's Diomedes attempt a kill on a God, he has a 25% chance of a successful kill.

Nestor (a wise old Achaean soldier): Each night he may visit a fellow Achaean. If they are a fighter, he will inspire them, boosting all of their kill percentages to 100%. If they are not attacking that night, his inspiration will boost their defensive prowess and give them a 50% chance of surviving any of their attacker's kill strokes. He may not speak with the same Achaean 2 nights in a row.

Menelaus: (Helen's husband who will stop at nothing for vengeance) Each night he may guess Paris' ID. If correct he will threaten him and halt Paris from saving anyone but himself. He detests Paris for stealing Helen and wants him to fully realize his own cowardice as his allies fall. Menelaus cannot be seduced by Helen. Each night, he may protect anyone but himself or choose to attack Paris if he has already RID him, forcing him to sacrifice another Trojan. Menelaus does not get to have full vengeance though. If Paris is the last Trojan standing, he may not attack him.

The Gods: are crazy powerful ~ get used to it :D All Gods' actions are limited to never be used 2 Nights or 2 Days in a row. This is a decree from Zeus himself, since he wants to see how this battle plays out and not allow the Gods to completely dominate the battlefield.

Ares (The God of War - fights for and wins with the Trojans): May completely stop all malicious actions taken any night, but not twice in a row. If only Paris and Ares remain for the Trojans, Ares will begin killing each night with 100% accuracy. His Kill will not be nullified if he also wishes to stop all other malicious acts.

Athena (The Goddess of Wisdom in War - fights for and wins with the Achaeans): May stop the Sacrifice any Day, but not twice in a row. If only Odysseus and Athena remain for the Achaeans, Athena will begin killing each day (in addition to the sacrifice) with 100% accuracy. Her dying does not impact Odysseus' role information of living Achaeans.

Free Agents:

Apollo (The God of the Sun - Must be recruited, wins with team or if he survives without being recruited): May end the Day early whenever he wants. As God of the Sun he may choose to advance the Day however fast he chooses. He must send me a PM and the time he specifies (may specify 'right now' or 'in 4 hours' for example) is final whether I'm on or not. The Sacrifice will be whoever has the most votes at that time of the PM. If Apollo is recruited and the last member standing aside from Odysseus or Paris, he will begin killing people each night in frustration. Apollo also knows exactly how to recruit Calchus. Apollo may be recruited with 2 Offerings from one side.

Hermes (The Messenger God - Must be recruited, wins with team or if he survives without being recruited): May send one message each night and each day to a specific character (through pms to me and only once per 2 cycles - meaning a day and a night out of every 2 days and 2 nights). Hermes also knows exactly how to recruit Calchus. Hermes may be recruited with 3 Offerings from one side.

Calchus (The Soothsayer - Must be recruited, wins with team or if he survives without being recruited): Has a secret way of being recruited that varies each Night and Day. Only Apollo and Hermes are privy to this information and will only gain it once they have joined the BTSC of a team. Each Day and each Night, Calchus will learn "see" a random character's action, if they have one at that time. He will be notified if the random character is action-less at Night or at Day.

One team may not recruit both Gods, but they may recruit 1 God and Calchus. All three Free Agents automatically join the team's BTSC group if they get recruited.

Each day someone is voted to be Sacrificed. That person gets to give an offering to either Apollo or Hermes in the dying hope that they will join their living comrades. Gods cannot give Offerings to Apollo or Hermes.

Daily Sacrifice: Hera has defied Zeus, who told her not to take sides, and has taken the side of Troy. Likewise, Poseidon has taken the side of the Achaeans. Each day the Sacrifice will be made to one these two Gods. Neither God will kill another God. Hera will not kill a Trojan and Poseidon will not kill an Achaean. Offerings may still be made. The chance of getting Hera or Poseidon is 50%, unless one has appeared two days in a row. The following Day, the other God will appear. Each player sacrificed will not reveal their role, but their allegiance may be determined depending on the outcome.

Win Condition: The team that wins is the team with the player(s) left alive. If the 3 Free Agents aren't recruited and live, they also "win" and will be in the second game as well. But obviously there should be a high incentive to want to recruit any of them given their abilities. A primary objective is to get as many people from your group and independents into your BTSC group a.s.a.p. but it isn't necessary for a win, it just makes things easier. And like I said, the team left standing wins, be it Trojans or Achaeans.

Host: itachi

1) A. Person

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Frost

4) dawh

5) Cherry Lane

6) Twin Pop

7) LIS

8) SomeGuy

9) Joe's Student

10) GC

11) PG

12) reaymond

13) impervious

14) O'mally

15) unreality

16) Brandonb

17) Y-San

We will be operating on 24 hour intervals barring Divine Intervention

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Apollo

Night 3

Day 3

Night 4

Day 4

Night 5

Day 5

Night 6

Day 6

Last Night

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 1: Struggle on the Trojan Shores

The Sun began to set over Mount Olympus. The brilliant hues of its descent shone through the impressive glass and stone sculptures surrounding the throne room of the mighty Zeus. Zeus sat with a rigid back and stiff arms, his wife Hera at his side. She placed her hand on his opposite shoulder and ran her fingers across his back. Zeus didn't even blink.

Zeus: The Achaeans will reach the Trojan shore tonight my Dear.

Hera: I'm aware my Lord. Have you chosen a side?

Zeus: No.. and neither will you. ...oh my dearest Hera how you run my mind ragged. I know your ways too well, but I command you to not take part in this War! Leave the mortals be. I'm most interested in the outcome of this battle since I love both Achaea and Troy. Agamemnon and Priam both hold equal place in my heart. It would be an outrage for either to draw the wrath of the Gods.

Hera: My husband, please. If you know me so well, then know that I would never defy your will. Now... I must see to some pressing matters. ...if you'll please excuse me my Lord.

Zeus grabbed her hand as she began to drift away, halting her in mid-stride. "Of course" he muttered as he glanced over to her confident eyes. "Of course you would never defy me my dearest Wife. And of course you may be excused." His tone reached an almost sinister level as he let her hand go. Hera withdrew from his grasp, quickly rubbed her hand and then swept her flowing robe over the pain she wished she had hidden from him. "What is that woman up to now?" Zeus pondered as he leaned his head over his elbow on his throne's arm, agitated and deep in thought.

He stroked his heavy white beard as Hermes flashed into existence before his him and knelt to the throne of his father.

Zeus: Ah, my trusted son Hermes. Always keen to my needs. And always punctual. Never have you strayed your course from me. Which is more than I can say for some others... but forget that now. What news have you?

Hermes: The Sun has now set and Apollo is nowhere to be found in the Heavens.

Zeus: Hmph. As I planned. He vest too much interest in the outcome of this battle. I command you to counter his efforts. Go now, stealthy Hermes. Travel lightly and quick and reach the Trojan shore before him.

Hermes: As you wish my Lord Father.

With that, Hermes vanished and sped down to the Earth, his winged feet traveling faster than the eye could see. Zeus conversed with himself: "That accounts for my headstrong son Apollo... Ares and Athena will surely be present in this matter as well. But Hera... she adds an element I am not prepared to counter." Zeus rose from his seat and slowly walked to the edge of the room's precipice. He peered deep down to the seas. An enormous burst came forth from the deep sea and took the shape of a mighty face. The face winked up at Zeus and slowly descended from sight, leveling the water as if it was never there. "Thank you brother. Your love of the Achaeans runs deep as the sea. A fair trade for Hera's hatred of them. Now my mind can still knowing the Gods are at equal strength in this affair."

The Achaean ships hit the Trojan shore and the soldiers poured from the vessels. Achilles led the group, followed by his powerful warriors, the Myrmidons. Hector rallied his soldiers and prepared several battle formations to counter the Achaean onslaught. Groups from each party began to form flanks and crept out under the veil of darkness.

Reaymond noticed a bright light emanating near him. He was bewildered by its radiance. After a time of searching for its source he realized he was all alone, but he did not care. He had to find it! He came upon a seductive cornerstone and knew she stood around the way. He edged closer and closer to the stone's end. When he reached the end, he slowly ducked his head around and met eyes with a beauty too unfathomable for description. His eyes were fixated and his mind lost control of his body. The stunning beauty Helen watched as he collapsed to the ground.

All the Achaeans had cleared from the ship except Nestor. He sat on a trunk gazing at his own reflection. "The battles I've seen. The warriors I've known. The warrior I was. Such strength and power no longer exists in this world. It's a shame, but also a lesson. Gazing at myself, a wrinkled old man, though I possess more knowledge than most of these youngsters combined. It's that experience that keeps one alive in such times, not skill with the spear and sword. ...though I'm not too rusty with those either. hehehe. Perhaps this old man still has more fight in him than these young Trojans would anticipate?"

A group of Trojan soldiers sped down the Eastern crags toward the Achaean ships. They came across a strange man in a dark robe. Calchus pulled his cowl tight around his face as the men approached. Seeming to be no threat, the Trojans pushed their way past him, spewing angry slurs and curses at the nuisance. Calchus stumbled and nearly fell as they pushed him, but took hold of a stone wall.

Standing amidst the moonlit spikes and twisted shadows of the tide-broken stones, Calchus muttered back at the group:

beware the gift horse

served on a platter

your swords and spears

they will not matter

A few Trojans turned, picking rocks and threw them at Calchus. Calchus raised an arm to fend them off as he used his other hand to keep his identity concealed. He withdrew from them, yelling:

attack or retreat

it matters not

the God of War

shall mold this plot!

"Shut up you old geezer! Just stay out of our way and stay silent!" The Trojans whispered angrily at Calchus who ducked into an overhanging overlooking the bright crescent moon. He wrapped his cloak around his body and rocked back and forth in anticipation of the event he had already witnessed.

Achilles, dawned in his ominous black helmet and armor, unsheathed his sword and rushed at the Achaeans ready to kill them all by himself. Just after he took the first step, the crescent moon slanted in the sky as if it were a smile. All the warriors from each side halted at the odd omen. Just what was happening? Suddenly a second moon appeared to the right of this one. Then they both began to open as if they were eyes, and everyone watching realized that the true Moon was actually behind them. The enormous eyes looked back and forth over the battle that had yet to begin. The constellations began to take the shape of a giant man. It was surely one of the Gods. All of the warriors remained still. Most shivered. Achilles did not flinch. The God shrank his size, and slowly descended onto the beach. He still towered over everyone like a giant though. Color began to form his features. A beard and hair of fire, red menacing eyes and gauntleted fore-arms with fists the size of boulders.

Ares: You all dare fight without my permission?! So you forget your place? Forget the God of War!? How foolish to take life on the first Night of battle! Likewise, how awful to die on the first Night of battle. No! I shall not allow it!

Achilles paid Ares no mind and rushed at his target. Ares grabbed Achilles' sword at the hilt. The two locked eyes and Ares flung the swift deadly assassin Achilles high into the sky and back toward his ship. Achilles regained his composure midair and landed on his feet, sliding back thirty paces he reached an arm out to stop his movement against his ship, fierce eyes locked determinedly onto Ares.

Achilles: This isn't over! The Gods will not sway my rage! I will have vengeance, Hector's head and Troy burned to the ground! This in NOT over!

Ares: You're damned right it's not.

1) Limeliam

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Frost

4) dawh

5) Cherry Lane

6) Star Tiger

7) LIS

8) Einkil

9) Somhairle

10) GC

11) superpsyche

12) reaymond

13) impervious

14) O'mally

15) unreality

16) Brandonb

17) Rail Tracer

Day 1 begins now. It's 24 hours, unless Apollo says otherwise.

Final Voting Tally for Day 1:

Host: Itachi

1) Limeliam - voting for dawh

2) Prof. Templeton - voting for Cherry Lane

3) Frost - voting for Unreality

4) dawh - voting for O'Mally

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Frost

6) Star Tiger - voting for Y-San

7) LIS - voting for reaymond

8) SomeGuy - voting for BrandonB

9) Joe's Student - voting for Limeliam

10) GC - voting for Joe's Student

11) PG - voting for LIS

12) reaymond - voting for BrandonB

13) impervious - voting for Y-San

14) O'mally - voting for Einkil

15) unreality - voting for Star Tiger

16) Brandonb

17) Y-San - voting for Y-San

Day 1: An Illness Spreads across the Achaean ships

After an un-fulfilling Night, the Achaeans meandered restlessly among their ships, glancing up the steep and vast Trojan shore, past it's fertile land, to only what appeared as a gleaming particle of light. That light was the Castle of Troy, Priam's home and the symbol of all the Achaeans wished to destroy.

One fighter glanced up and then bent over spewing all over the ground. Then another, ten paces off, fell on his back and writhed in agony. They all felt chills and broke out in fevers. Some of their skin cracked open with lesions that began to fester within the hour. It was not natural. It was surely the wrath of a God who had taken ill will against these men.

Y-San arose from his offering. Watching the gutted cow burn in an Offering to the Lord Apollo. "My Lord Apollo. This offering is in hope that you join our side. Please join the Achaeans and please end this madness! Our men are nearly dead from the plague that has been cursed upon us."

The area around Y-San lit up brighter than the rest of the land and he received word from Apollo that this offering was not in vain and that only one more would suffice for his allegiance. The illness however was not his doing. He provided a tip, that it was none other than the spiteful Goddess Hera. She had taken offense to the Achaeans and their pursuit of Troy's damnation. Only a sacrifice to her would ease the sickness. Maybe not forever, but at least for the day.

Y-San prayed for Athena to save him. "How loyal I have been to you my Goddess of Wisdom. Ever-loving to our cause. Please take pity on me and my ilk and stop Hera before it is too late." But then darkness settled over Y-San. His words echoed into the emptiness, never heard. He turned to face his destiny as Hera appeared before him. Before he knew it he was slashed in half and then again and fell to pieces on the beach. Hera stood over the mound, "I will take this sacrifice as penitence for the Achaeans' transgressions here. I will lift the plague temporarily, but only that. May your torment suit you in Tartarus."

The Achaeans began to heal instantly and within ten minutes they were leaping with joy and praising the benevolent Gods. They found their comrade Y-San with tokens over his dead eyes, haulting their jubilation. All realized he made the ultimate sacrifice for the good of the whole. The waiting Trojans watched from high above, the funeral pyre of the Achaean Y-San. It brought them no comfort, but the serenity of the moment would only last until dusk, when Hector would roust his men into a frenzy.

1) Limeliam

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Frost

4) dawh

5) Cherry Lane

6) Star Tiger

7) LIS

8) SomeGuy

9) Joe's Student

10) GC

11) PG

12) reaymond

13) impervious

14) O'mally

15) unreality

16) Brandonb

17) Y-San -DEAD [Achaean]

Night 2 begins now and ends in roughly 24 hours. Farewell Y-San and thanks for playing!

ALERT TO THE ACHAEANS!!! and Agamemnon in particular!

Tonight Diomedes should not attack.

Nestor should choose Agamemnon

Menelaus should choose to save me (Brandonb)

Agamemnon should guess the three above actions. (So they all gain BTSC)

Odysseus should guess:

1. That Priam will guess one (choose one in particular) of the above actions.

2. That Priam will guess another (one different in particular) of the other above actions.

3. That Priam will guess this current action that I am instructing.

(So that Priam will be all-round nullified if he tries to guess ANY of those actions that the Players/Agamemnon/Odysseus, in order for all of the actions will go through safely without Priam learning any IDs)

OK Achaeans! I hope it's not too late for this instruction! :P

*stumbles out of his chair at the massive red text*

Good Lord. I guess someone's going to take charge :) Well, that should make this prove interesting. However, I think that a lot of the night actions have already been sent.

ALERT TO THE ACHAEANS!!!

OK Achaeans! I hope it's not too late for this instruction! :P

*stumbles out of his chair at the massive red text*
:lol:

Nice one BandwagonB Brandonb that should do the trick! Now lets have a battle like real men - ATTACK! ATTACK! MY KINGDOM FOR A TAK well a horse will do Had to out do brandon - size matters

Night 2: Confusion throughout the Camps

Agamemnon sat by the shore peering away from the Trojan camp. The black waves continued to pound and crash against the ships. He looked to the sky almost in tears at the sacrifice one of his own men had to make to that fiendish Hera. "Just what am I to do? My mind is a flood of rage and sorrow and... despair. Great Lord Zeus please guide my mind, my body, my sword. Help me find my lost men among these accursed beaches. Having them scattered so is tearing at my heart."

As Agamemnon pleaded to Zeus, who favored him and considered him a General among generals, the trustworthy old warrior Nestor walked slowly up beside his commander. "How worried you look Agamemnon. This is not the Agamemnon I know. The boy I watched become the most brilliant tactician of his age. Leader of the Achaean fleet and supreme General, favored by Lord Zeus himself."

Agamemnon: Thank you my old friend. But it seems even Zeus has turned his back on me. No matter how much I ask and plead and sacrifice he refuses to show me a sign, a path, any means to victory. I've lost one of my finest men and now I sit in despair and weakness and Zeus laughs.

Nestor: Oh I don't think he's laughing my Lord. No, just the opposite I'm sure. Zeus finds himself divided between his love for you and his love of the Trojan King Priam. Expect no favor from him, but do not fear his wrath or his neglect. He's watching and waiting. Waiting for you to become the pillar this group needs. A sturdy foundation of unrivaled mind and physical dominance. Take up your sword of Kings and rally your men. You will feel Zeus within your heart as yours warms while you do what you were born to do. You were born to lead these men. You were born to take Troy.

Agamemnon looked over at Nestor's serious face and felt renewed vigilance. He breathed in sharply and exhaled all his sorrow and regret. Then the fire returned to his eyes and he began rallying the Achaeans into exhilaration.

Diomedes took in every word from his Captain-Commander's mouth. Agamemnon set a fire in his heart that could only be quenched with the kill of a worthy adversary. He stalked out into the night. He slew soldier after soldier in a riveting display of skill, until he saw a twinkle in the eye of someone among the shore. He disregarded all other warriors and pushed them aside, stepping closer and closer to his prey. He had a feeling this one was of key importance to the battle and would not leave his sight alive. Diomedes reached the man and spun him around by his shoulder. "What is your name?" "I am Lost in Space." "Lost are you? Then allow me to guide you to your final resting place in Tartarus."

LIS' eyes widened as the spear sank deep into his midsection. The seemingly possessed Diomedes let his foe slide off the spear to die on the ground and then continued to fight on slaying fighter after fighter, Agamemnon's encouragement ringing in his ears.

Calchus remained hidden among the twisted, intertwining rocks and spires of erosion along the coast. He sat just out of reach of the crashing waves and huddled under his cloak. He continued to rock back and forth, shivering and muttering to himself:

Troy's confusion fills the putrid air

Achaea's confusion leads to great despair

Each side far too blinded to see

Each side not yet meant for me

Brave Agenor wasting his time

Another man destined to die

Confusion smothering us all

But one side destined to fall

1) Limeliam

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Frost

4) dawh

5) Cherry Lane

6) Star Tiger

7) LIS -DEAD

8) SomeGuy

9) Joe's Student

10) GC

11) PG

12) reaymond

13) impervious

14) O'mally

15) unreality

16) Brandonb

17) Y-San -DEAD [Achaean]

Day 2 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Thanks for playing LIS! These coins are 2-headed monsters...

Thanks for playing LIS! These coins are 2-headed monsters...
What you cheated!! :lol:Lets hope it does not take two days, God in his infinite wisdom decreed it so

Have fun all - popcorn pls Kat

I've been expecting someone to do what Brandonb did. It was only a matter of time since most are stumbling around in the dark. Actually it more likely to come from the Achaeans since they lost a player already. About that, Y-san was asking Athena to stop the sacrifice by saying she was an Achaean. Did she not believe her or does she have to decide to end sacrifices before the day starts I wonder.

I've been expecting someone to do what Brandonb did. It was only a matter of time since most are stumbling around in the dark. Actually it more likely to come from the Achaeans since they lost a player already. About that, Y-san was asking Athena to stop the sacrifice by saying she was an Achaean. Did she not believe her or does she have to decide to end sacrifices before the day starts I wonder.

"Athena (The Goddess of Wisdom in War - fights for and wins with the Achaeans): May stop the Sacrifice any Day, but not twice in a row. If only Odysseus and Athena remain for the Achaeans, Athena will begin killing each day (in addition to the sacrifice) with 100% accuracy. Her dying does not impact Odysseus' role information of living Achaeans."

I got the impression that Athena decides to whether or not stop the Sacrifice the day of. I guess Athena didn't believe Y-san's Achaean-identity or wasn't on...

Athena can tell me that she will stop the sacrifice anytime during the day. The day is 24 hours max., so when the day ends so does Athena's chance. I figured this was obvious since we could very well wait for hours upon hours if the day ended at a time that Athena was not online. How else would her power be interpreted? I'm giving her role the maximum amount of leniency that I can see.

Yeah...if I had known Itachi was going to out me anyways :rolleyes: , I would have :P

Guess great minds think alike ;P

All you had to do would have been to consult the OP:

Each player sacrificed will not reveal their role, but their allegiance may be determined depending on the outcome.
Gods cannot be sacrificed and Hera will not kill Trojans, so who else is there but Calchus who is mentioned in each Night Post? On that note, since it will be obvious when Calchus dies, I'll just make it public if it happens.

There was a vote about how much info I should reveal. You did not partake (I think only unreality did actually :rolleyes: ) but it went for me revealing as much info as possible, so that's what I'm doing. If you wanted minimal info given out, you should have said so. :huh: